剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表
阿兹
What is it?
怎么了?
I'm detecting a number of unknown life-forms coming our way.
我探测到一些未知生物正向我们赶来
I suggest we leave as soon as possible.
我建议我们尽快离开
I don't know what to do!
我不知道该怎么办
We're gonna get crushed!
我们会被压扁的
What are you doing?!
你在做什么?
Lighten your grip, follow the sway of the herd.
松开你的手 跟随兽群摇摆
Levi?
利瓦伊?
Follow their movements.
跟随它们行动
Whoo!
哇哦
Now can you tell me the "big news"?
现在你能告诉我那个"大新闻"了吗?
I got the position!
我得到了那个职位
You got the job?
你被录用了?
Mm-hmm. Wow.
- 嗯嗯 - 哇哦
I'm so happy for you.
真为你高兴
You've worked so hard for this.
你为此付出了很多努力
But, wouldn't that mean...
但是 那不是意味着...
You should come with me.
你应该和我一起去
I don't know, Kamen.
我不确定 卡门
I can't just drop everything and leave.
我不能丢下一切离开
I like my life.
我喜欢我的生活
Of course you can!
我们可以的
We can work together. It would be amazing!
我们可以一起工作 实在是太棒了
Look, every one of these long haul ships has a robotics department.
每艘长途运输飞舰都有机器人技术部门
They could definitely use you.
他们肯定会录用你的
You keep saying we're "in a rut."
你一直说我们"按部就班"
This is an opportunity to change all that!
这是一个改变一切的机会
I mean, look at this place, Fiona.
我是说 看看这个地方 菲奥娜
What else could it offer us?
它还能给我们带来什么?
Honestly.
讲真的
I suppose.
说的也是
Come on, Sam, look at me. Can we just talk?
拜托 山姆 看着我 我们能谈谈吗?
I'm just saying, well, I saw something in there
我只是说 我在那里看到了一些东西
and decided to check it out.
决定一探究竟
I can't describe exactly what it was,
我无法准确描述那是什么
but I've never seen anything like it,
但我从未见过这样的事
and I just wanted to get a closer look.
我只是想近距离观察一下
I don't know. It was profound and --
我不知道 那很深刻并且...
Ursula, I'm not trying to be an asshole
乌苏拉 我并不是想故意刁难你
or treat you like a kid, but we survive out here
或把你当小孩看待 但我们能在这里生存
because we work together, we're a team.
是因为我们团结一心 我们是团队
You hanging back by yourself to check something out
你孤身在后面观察什么玩意儿
is a stupid and dangerous impulse right now.
就现在而言是愚蠢的 危险的 冲动的
Sam, if it was dangerous, I wouldn't have done it.
山姆 如果有危险 我就不会做了
Why don't you trust me?
你为什么不相信我?
We're not just responsible for ourselves here.
我们不仅要对自己负责
There may be people alive on the ship,
飞舰上可能有人活着
and we need to wake them up and go home.
我们要唤醒他们 然后回家
And I can't do this without you, okay?
没有你我做不到 好吗?
That's where we're at.
这就是我们的现状
Well, I can do this without you.
不 没有你我也能做到
Sam, wait, I'm sorry, that was not --
山姆 等等 对不起 我不是...
Look, it's fine, alright?
听着 没事的 好吗?
If we keep going this way, I think we'll be back on track in a few -- ah!
如果继续走这条路 我想我们马上会回到正轨..啊
Sam, are you okay?
山姆 你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine.
没事 我很好 没事的
It's the same shit from before!
还是刚才的那玩意儿
God, this stuff stinks.
天哪 这东西真臭
Sam!
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Sam?
山姆
Sam!
山姆
剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表