剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表
Levi!
利瓦伊
I need you to follow me.
你跟我来
Hurry up, the Demeter is right there!
快点来 得墨忒耳号♥近在眼前
You've just been acting so strange lately.
你最近表现得实在很奇怪
This is Azi Narine of
这里是来自星际货运飞舰
the planetary freighter ship Demeter 227.
得墨忒耳277号♥的阿兹·纳琳
I am marooned on planet Vesta, seeking rescue.
我被困在维斯塔星球上 正在寻找救援
Is anybody out there? Over.
是否有人收到?完毕
Hey, Levi, come here. I need you.
利瓦伊 过来 我需要你
拾荒者统治
Sam!
山姆
Aah!
啊
Okay.
再来
Make sure it's straight, okay? And don't go too high.
一定要剃平 好吗?但不要太往上
I won't.
安心啦
Seriously, I don't want it to look weird like last time.
说真的 不要像上次那样剃得奇奇怪怪的了
It looked perfectly precise to me.
明明操作很精确啊
It actually feels kind of nice when you do that, Levi.
利瓦伊 让你给我剃头感觉还蛮好的
Okay, let me return the favor.
好吧 让我还你个人情
A little routine maintenance.
一点例行维护
Open up your hatch.
打开舱口
I feel fine, Azi.
我很好 阿兹
But okay...
不过好吧
if you'd like.
如果你想的话
Uh, Levi, I -- I think it would be best
利瓦伊 我觉得最好
if we open you up all the way, all right?
还是要全部拆开一下 好吗?
Of course.
好的
But you sound distressed.
但你好像说得很苦恼
Is everything okay?
没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
I just think we need to give you a deeper clean.
我觉得只是需要给你做次深层清洁
Kamen: Aah!
啊
Aah!
啊
I know, I know.
是的 是的
I'm sorry. I've got nothing.
对不起 我什么都没猎到
Fiona: It's fine.
没关系
You know, I'm busy, too, but...
其实我也很忙 不过...
I don't know. Never mind.
不知道怎么说 算了
I guess it's my mistake for having any expectations.
我想我不该抱有什么期望的
Kamen:I said I'm sorry.
我都说对不起了
Honestly, I'm just worried this arrangement isn't working out.
说实话 我只是担心这约定不会有什么用
Here we go.
该上了
Aah!
啊
What was that? Did you just flinch?
什么情况?你在颤抖吗?
I'm not sure. I was reacting to a strange sensation.
我不知道 但我有一种奇怪的感觉
What kind of sensation?
什么样的感觉?
I don't know. It's something I've never felt before.
我不知道 这是我从未有过的感觉
Okay.
好吧
I'm -- I'm gonna keep going, all right?
我...我就继续操作了 好吗?
Aah!
啊
What?! What is going on?
怎么了?怎么回事?
This doesn't feel good.
感觉不舒服
What about that?
那这样子呢?
You're touching me with your hand.
你在用手抚摸我
What's it feel like?
什么感觉?
Nice, I think.
我觉得不错
No, no, no, no, that's not right.
不不 这不对劲
I'm gonna shut you off, okay,
我要把你关了 好吗
take a closer look at this stuff.
然后仔细看看这些东西
Wait!
等一下!
You shouldn't be able to feel anything at all,
你不应该有这些奇怪的知觉
especially if it hurts when I touch it.
尤其是当我碰它的时候你会痛
Okay, Azi.
好吧 阿齐
Sam!
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Oh, my God.
天呐
Must have been the storm that got 'em
一定是风暴带走了他们
or something else.
或是别的什么
I -- I guess it could have been anything out here, right?
毕竟这里招招致命 对吧?
Hmm.
哎
Well, we should take what we can.
那我们还是要搜刮一遍
Stop. Ursula, please.
别了 乌苏拉 求你了
I already searched them. These were my friends.
我已经搜过了 他们是我的朋友
Do you get that?
你能理解吗?
I-I'm sorry.
对不起
Maybe we should just go.
也许我们该走了
We can't do anything for them now.
我们现在什么都帮不了他们
I know, but we gotta do something.
我知道 但我们总得做点什么
We can't just leave them here like this.
我们不能就这样把他们留在这里
It was too big for me.
那玩意儿太大了
It would have torn me to shreds.
会把我撕成碎片的
The answer is no.
没得商量
Just, please, check it again. It'll be fine.
请再检查一遍 肯定没事的
No. Kamen, this new route is risky as hell.
不行 卡门 新路线太冒险了
I'm not taking us anywhere near that
不管怎样 我都不会带着大家
unstable sun under any circumstances.
靠近那颗不稳定的太阳
I don't think you understand what's at stake.
我觉得你不明白其中利害
Th-The loss of equipment from staying on our current route
我们目前航线上损失的设备
would make this entire mission inconsequential
会让整个任务变得毫无意义
and a huge waste of company resources.
并对公♥司♥资源造成巨大浪费
-Yes, there's some risk, but -- Some risk?
- 是的 是有一些风险 - 只有一些风险吗?
This route is insane.
这条路线太可怕了
Besides, any risk is too much risk
再说 任何风险都冒不起
if you're just talking about equipment
我们的生命安全远之于
over our lives and safety.
你所谓的设备之上
Wait.
等一下
If we don't change course, I'll...
如果我们不改变航线 我会...
I'll lose my job. I'll lose everything.
我会下岗的 我会失去一切
Sam, please? I need this.
山姆 求你了 帮帮我
Sorry, buddy, can't do anything for you.
抱歉 兄弟 我帮不了你
It's not much, but it's something.
虽然简单 但也聊表心意
Yeah.
是啊
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
I miss my friends.
我想念我的朋友们
I just miss my normal life.
我还想念正常的生活
I know.
我懂的
I did some thinking while I was up here by myself.
我独自在这里时思考了一番
I realized how easily this could have been us
我才意识到如果不是因为你和你的直觉
if it weren't for you, your instincts.
我们也很容易就变成这样
We may not have expected to be companions out here, but...
我们可能从没想过变成同伴 但是...
I'm really glad we are.
我很高兴命运的安排
Thanks, Sam.
谢谢你 山姆
Sam: We're still on for tonight, right?
今晚还是我们值班 对吧?
The rest of you, good night.
其余各位 晚安
Uh, can I help you with anything?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
No.
不用
Um, uh, before you do that, uh, should we get Sam in here?
呃 你这么做之前 还是先把山姆叫过来吧?
I outrank you, Sam, and everyone else on this bridge.
在这舰桥里 我的权限比你 山姆 和其他所有人都高
You don't need to get anyone in here
你不用让什么人都介入
because I'm in charge, Goddamn it!
因为我说了算 妈的
You fucking punk!
你这个混球
You think you can go behind my back like that?
你以为能像这样背后捅刀吗?
Sam, please. I --
山姆 求你了 我...
Aah!
啊
Aah!
啊
Help!
救命啊
Fuck you, Sam!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 山姆
Hi, Kamen.
嗨 卡门
Hey, sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你了
I just wanted to bring you something.
我只是想给你带点东西
Oh, thank you.
剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表