剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表
1
放上,接好
Apply. Attach.
打开,按下
Open. Press.
放上,接好
Apply. Attach.
打开,按下
Open. Press.
放上,接好
Apply. Attach.
打开,按下
Open. Press.
放上,接好
Apply. Attach.
打开,按下
Open. Press.
真是个勤奋的好学徒啊你,没说错吧?
Huh. Such a diligent pupil you're shaping up to be, huh?
可能是吧
I guess so.
放上,接好
Apply. Attach.
打开,按下
Open. Press.
嘿,巴里
Hey. Barry.
先停一下
Stop for a second.
我给你拿了点东西
I got you something.
这是什么?
What is it?
一份礼物
It's a gift.
录音机
An audio recorder.
不算多贵重,但我想让你留着
It's not much, but I wanted you to have it.
年轻的时候,我用它来记录去过的地方,
When I was younger, I used it to keep a sort of diary of where I'd been,
所见所闻啊...
the things I'd seen...
你懂的,诸如此类的事
you know, stuff like that.
总之,我想着你应该会喜欢
Anyway. Thought you might like it.
只需按下这个按钮,然后对着它说话
Just press that button and talk into it.
克里斯不会喜欢我给你“礼物”的
Kris is gonna hate that I gave you a "gift,"
但这也不是什么值钱玩意,所以--
but it's kind of a piece of shit anyway, so --
生日快乐,小子
Happy birthday, kid.
好,谢谢你,特伦斯
Cool. Thanks, Terrence.
放上,接好
Apply. Attach.
打开,按下
Open. Press.
放上,接好,打开
Apply. Attach. Open.
你知道吗,我真的感觉好多了
Ya know, I'm actually starting to feel a lot better.
是吗?
Yeah?
我真的很高兴
I'm really glad.
我真感觉原来的自己又回来了
I honestly feel like my old self again.
甚至呼吸都变得更通畅了
I can even breathe easier.
嘿,山姆?
Hey, Sam?
啊,怎么了,你还好吗?
Yeah, what's up, you good?
山姆,我想我需要休息一下
Sam. I think I need a break.
哦,休息一下,是,是,好主意
Oh, a break. Yeah, yeah, great idea.
好吧,嗯,不过最好还是离开这个开阔地
Okay. Um, let's get out of the open, though.
呃,找个安全的地方休息
Uh, find a safe spot to rest.
这边
Over here.
他妈什么东西能造成这么大的破坏?
What the hell could have done this much damage?
我知道是什么造成的
I know what did this.
而且是我不想再次碰上的东西
And it's not something I want to run into again.
你确定弃船的时候 驾驶员没有搭乘穿梭机?
You're sure the pilot didn't take the shuttle when you abandoned ship?
我很确定
I'm pretty sure.
但我不知道它是否可以运行
But I don't know if it's operational or not.
整艘货船受到了相当严重的打击
The entire freighter took a pretty bad hit.
行,但那架穿梭机是我们离开的唯一机会
Right. But that shuttle is our only chance of leaving.
如果它还能运作,我就可以带着大伙离开这
If it's still operable I can pilot us out of here.
我喜欢你说的话
I like the sound of that.
喂,巴里,你听到了吗?
Hey, Barry, you hear that?
我们要回家了!
We're going home!
哇哦
Wooooo.
当然,我们会带上你,
We'll take you with us of course,
把你送到前哨站,或者任何想去的地方
and drop you off at an outpost, or wherever you need to go.
你还好吗?
You okay?
呃,没事...嗯
Uh, yeah... yeah.
呃,我很好
Uh, I'm good.
我可以带路
I can get us there.
你只用告诉我怎么走就行了
All you need to do is tell me the way.
不管你有什么烦恼,把它留在这
And whatever is nagging at you, leave it here.
那对你可没有帮助
That's not gonna serve you.
你们也一样,特伦斯和巴里!
That goes for you, too, Terrence, and Barry!
开始行动吧,拿上补给
Now let's get moving. Gather supplies.
工具,食物,武器
Tools, food, weapons.
没什么能阻挡我们
Nothing that's gonna slow us down.
这有用吗?
Is this anything?
巴里,快看!
Barry, heads up!
这是什么?
What is it?
说点什么
Say something.
呃...
Um...
巴里,起来帮忙吧
Barry. Get up and help.
现在不是拖后腿的时候
We can't afford dead weight right now.
抱歉,是我先问他的
Sorry, I asked him about it.
我们走吧
Let's move.
有没有觉得水味道怪怪的?
This water taste weird to you?
你真的不会累,是吗?
You're really not tired, huh?
我们已经走了一整夜了
We've been walking all night,
自从-- 听着,别担心我
ever since-- Listen. Don't worry about me.
我没事
I'm good.
好,很好--
Good. Good--
好
Yes.
什么动静?
What was that?
我去!
Shit!
呼
Whew.
太好了!
Yes!
我录到了
I got it.
巴里,帮我个忙,暂时把它收起来
Barry, do us a favor and put that away for now.
但是这有太多很酷的东西了
But there's so much cool stuff.
我懂,但这不是被遗弃的卫星
I know, but this isn't an abandoned moon,
这里有不希望被打扰的东西
there's shit that doesn't want to be disturbed here.
还是小心为妙
I'd be careful with that.
为什么现在才说?
Why's that now?
如果你引爆那玩意,
If you detonate that thing,
可能会引起不必要的骚动
you might get some unwanted attention.
你在怕什么,阿矢?
What are you afraid of, Azi?
不管是什么,你都要学会正面面对
Whatever it is, you gotta learn to face it head on
而不是拔腿就跑
instead of running away.
没错
True.
但独来独往让我在这得以生存
But keeping to myself has kept me alive here.
你和我们在一起很安全
You're safe with us.
这里没有什么是安全的
Nothing is safe out here.
呜!
Woooo!
嘿,盯着他
Hey, keep an eye on him.
操!
Shit!
好疼
It hurts.
我就不该给你那玩意的,你说呢?
I should have never given you that thing, huh?
你干了什么?
What did you do?
巴里,我说过了
Barry. I told you.
别分心
No distractions.
如果你想成为有用的人,必须时刻保持专注和警惕
If you want to be an asset, you have to stay focused and alert.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想再看到它了
I don't want to see it again.
我得去把衬衫上的血迹清理干净
I need to go clean the blood off my shirt.
晚点再说
Later.
但会留下污渍的
But it'll leave a stain.
我带他去
I'll take him.
你留在这
You stay here.
你说了算
You're the boss.
山姆?
Sam?
山姆?
Sam?
山姆!
Sam!
- 厄休拉!- 吓我一跳!
- Ursula! - Jesus!
怎么了?
What's up?
你干吗呢?
What are you doing?
抱歉,我应该留张纸条的
Sorry, I should've left a note.
没关系
剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表