剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表
情况怎么样了?
How are we looking?
上传正在进行中,所有飞船
Uploading is on schedule, and all ships
都已登记完毕
are present and accounted for,
除了——得墨忒耳227号♥
except one -- the Demeter 227.
怎么回事?
What happened?
呃,不太清楚
Uh, I'm not sure.
系统显示他们改变了航线,眨眼间消失了
Apparently they re-routed, and then poof, disappeared.
有来自舰队的讯息吗?
Any word from the crew?
没有
No.
坏了
Damn.
不太走运啊
That's unfortunate.
是啊,糟透了
Yeah, it's terrible.
呃,我们该怎么办?
Um, what should we do?
通知领导,但我可不觉得他们会把资源浪费在
I'll inform the bosses, but I doubt they'll sink any resources
找他们这种事上
into trying to find them.
但万一有幸存者呢?
But what if there are survivors?
为了他们,还是没有的好
Well, for their sake, let's hope there aren't any.
好吧,呃...
Goddamn. Okay. Uh...
行,不错
Okay, cool.
一切都顺利吧?
Is everything okay?
不敢相信我们居然做到了
I can't believe we did it.
是啊
Yeah.
这里都准备好了
We're all set.
这些应该不会毁于咱手吧
This isn't going to fall on our heads, is it?
虽然我设定飞船是要降落在东边的某个地方
I programmed the ship to land somewhere east of here...
但没事别担心
but that could happen.
就是现在
There it is.
妈呀,要来了
Holy shit. Here we go.
好!
Yes!
不,不,不,不,不不!
No, no, no, no. No. No!
别啊!操!
No! Shit!
妈的
Goddamn it.
“山姆” 干嘛?
Sam. What?!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我脑子现在一团浆糊
I can't even think straight.
听着,山姆
Listen, Sam.
我们现在别无选择,只能想办法
We have no other choice than to get
拿到五号♥分离舱的电池,好吧?
the battery in pod five. Okay?
如果现在动身,我们能在清晨抵达
So if we leave now, we can get there by the early morning.
我去收拾行李
I'll get the bags.
嗯?
Hmm?
力瓦,麻烦过来一下
Levi, can you come here please?
没问题
No problem.
为什么你要把我扳手埋起来?
Why did you bury my wrench?
我不太确定
I'm not sure.
我觉得最近自己有些失灵
I know I've been having some malfunctions lately.
刚刚我还在纳闷到底什么会发生呢
But I was just curious what would happen if I did.
打开你的维护舱口
Open your maintenance hatch.
你确定这团糊糊能派上用场?
Ugh. You sure this goo is helping?
当然
Absolutely.
这个生物材料似乎能对我的电路
This biological material seems to have a complementary
起到修复作用,也就是说我能——
composition to my circuitry, which is allowing me to --
好了别说了,关上舱口面对我谢谢
All right. Stop. Close the hatch and face me please.
再提醒我一下,力瓦,我们在这是干啥来的?
Tell me again, Levi. What are we doing here?
我们的目标是创造一个可持续环境
Our goal is to create a sustainable life
能赖以生存并支撑到我们返回家园
where we can survive and thrive until our return home.
那回去后的首要之事是?
And what's the first thing I'm going to do when I get back?
你要辞职
You're going to quit this job.
然后呢?
And then what?
你会把我卖♥♥了拿去换新单车
You're going to trade me in for a new bike.
一辆不会乱埋工具的单车
A bike that won't bury my tools.
得了,你也不是七秒记忆的鱼
Right. Well, your memory isn't completely shot,
但眼下真的不能出现任何差池
but I can't have any of this bizarre behavior,
力瓦,更别说在这了
Levi, not out here.
我需要你针对逻辑和行为系统
I need you to schedule a full diagnostic
进行一个全面诊断,就今晚可以吧?
on your logic and behavior system tonight, okay?
全面诊断已排入行程
Diagnostics check confirmed.
“阿矢” 怎么了?
Azi. Yes?
也不是我想警告你
I don't mean to alarm you,
但我的传感器在外♥围♥区域检测到异常活跃的信♥号♥♥
but my sensors are picking up increased activity in the outer perimeter.
行,我知道了,这次可别再犹豫了
Yeah, I know. Hang back this time.
我把单车拿出来
I'll take the bike out.
区域暂时安全了
The area is clear for now.
但我发现他们最近好像变得更有攻击性了
But I've noticed their behavior has been more aggressive lately.
力瓦,能不能把威胁值设定低一点
Levi, can you lower your threat settings
对紧急应对措施的?
for automatic emergency response?
当然,但我不太建议这么做
Sure, but I would advise against it.
如果你是想说刚才的事情
If you're referring to what happened earlier,
直觉告诉我你正处于危险中
my intuition told me that you were in danger
而且急需额外协助
and in need of additional assistance.
可是根本没有啊,还浪费了个震爆弹
Well, I wasn't, and we wasted another flare.
噢,对不起,阿矢
Oh. Sorry about that, Azi.
这就调低威胁触发值
Lowering my threat response now.
菲奥娜?
Fiona?
这里是星际货船得墨忒耳227号♥的阿矢-奈伦
This is Azi Nareen of the planetary freighter ship Demeter 227.
我被困于维斯塔星,正在寻求救援
I'm marooned on planet Vesta seeking rescue.
有人能收到吗?完毕
Is anybody out there? Over.
能听到吗?
Can you hear me?
我在期待啥
Of course not.
力瓦?
Levi?
所以假设说,在我们的合同里
So hypothetically speaking, in our contracts,
能不能把这几个月算成加班?
could we charge the last couple of months as overtime?
我知道,是挺好笑的
I know. It's funny.
但真能算吗?
But seriously.
天,真受够了
God, I hate it here.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
没事,马上到头了
It's okay. We're going to get through this.
别碰这的任何东西
Don't touch anything in here.
我只希望电池里还有电
God, I hope that battery is still charged.
会有的
It will be.
慢着,你听到了吗?
Wait. Did you hear that?
不可能啊
That's impossible.
没人能在这底下生存
No one could have survived down here.
啊!
Aah!
什么? “什么?”
What? Creature: [ Distorted ] What?
天哪!啥啊?
God! What?
天哪!啥啊?
God! What?
那什么——
Just --
你-你的面罩要耗尽了
Y-Your masking is giving out.
厄休拉,放慢呼吸
Ursula, slow your breathing.
厄休拉
Ursula.
别呼吸,别呼吸
Hold your breath. Hold your breath.
快,我们得赶紧离开这
Come on. We're getting out of here.
来
Come on.
厄休拉!
Ursula!
啊!
Aah!
呃啊!
Aah!
啊啊!
Aah!
苍天在上
Oh, thank God.
天啊
Jesus.
我还以为你肯定要死在下面了
I thought for sure you were going to die down there,
我只是得...
I just need...
喘口气
a minute.
停下,请停下
Stop. Please stop.
喝啊!
Aah!
力瓦!
Levi!
请停下 你好,阿矢
Please stop. Hello, Azi.
阿矢,不幸的是我们百分之92的庄稼
Azi, unfortunately 92 percent of our current crop
都被摧毁了,而且食物补给也即将耗尽
has been destroyed, and our food supplies are almost depleted.
我们得重新定居并探索
We need to relocate and explore
剧集 | 拾荒者统治(2023) | 导航列表