剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表
For now, they'll just test our mettle whenever they may.
我们的士气没问题 我担心的是我们的人数
Our mettle is sound. It's our numbers that worry me.
殖民地半数人都快死了 所有人又都在挨饿
Half the colony is dying, the whole of us starving.
我们是否应该请求琼斯船长来协助我们?
Might we implore Captain Jones to aid in our defense?
琼斯宁可在夜壶里煮汤
Jones would sooner boil soup in a chamber pot
也不会愿意牺牲他的人来帮我们的
than surrender his men to aid in our purpose.
不必了
No.
这事我们只能靠自己
We are alone in this.
我早该看出来的
这能说明
他们有多害怕这声音
你现在怎么想?
我们应该另想办法
不 不要和英国人结盟
我们听到的声音应该不是对着我们
这值得好好讨论
只有斯宽托会说他们的语言 而他信不过
蒙希根的人呢?
英国人在那儿捕鱼
萨莫塞特有些朋友在那儿
我去带他来 他可以当我们的使者
去吧
新普利茅斯殖民地 一六二一年二月
恐怕现在还没到冬天最糟糕的时候
The winter has yet to do its worst, I fear.
你的脸色太苍白了
You are pale to be sure.
你今天吃东西了吗?
Have you eaten today?
这会是我的第一餐 感谢上帝
This will be my first sustenance, thank God.
你真是如天使一般
Truly, you are the hand of an angel
照料着病人
to tend so to the sick.
但是你一定不要忽略自己
But you must not neglect yourself.
听到了吗?
Do you hear me?
- 好吗 - 好的
- Aye. - Aye.
斯坦迪什会让我们每晚都守夜
Standish will have us sitting watch each night.
从现在开始这将是常事
You know, that will be the way going forward.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
这一切值得吗?
Is it worth it?
如此忍♥饥挨饿?
All this starvation?
如此锥心痛苦?
The anguish?
上帝的试炼我已经无法承受
God tests us further than I can sustain.
上帝只会向那些信仰坚定
God doles out hardship only to those
足以承受它们的人施加困苦
with faith strong enough to withstand it.
或许他误以为我更坚强
Perhaps he's mistaken me for someone stronger.
我给你拿点水
Let's get you some water.
这个新世界的水很干净
This New World's water runs clean,
但是却于我无益
but it sits not well with me.
来吧 让我给你找点吃的
Come then, let's find you sustenance.
有啤酒吗?
Beer?
如果我们还有剩余的话
Oh, would that we had any left,
很多人都可以幸免于饥饿而死了
many lives might be spared yet.
愿上帝诅咒琼斯船长
God damn Captain Jones
因为他的贪食之罪而下地狱
to hell for his sin of gluttony.
贪食乃天主教七♥宗♥罪♥之一
他在那艘船舱底下留了许多麦芽酒
A bounty of ale he holds in the belly of that ship.
或许我们能用什么东西去跟他交换
Perhaps we can find something to barter with him.
我们带来了补给 先生们
We bring provisions, sirs.
我们还给您带了些微薄的东西
'Tis a humble offer we set before you,
但是这是我们所有的可以用来
but it's all we have to compensate
向您交换我们所需的东西了
for what we ask of you.
是挺微薄的
'Tis humble indeed.
你们需要什么?
What would you ask?
我们的人越来越少
Our numbers dwindle.
很多人饥病交迫
Many are sick and starving
营养丰富的饮品会对他们有好处
and would benefit from hearty drink.
为了我们的酒来的 对吧?
Come for our beer, have you?
只是希望您能分享一点给我们
Only so much as you might spare.
这点东西我们一滴都不值得分给你们
This here isn't worth us sparing a drop.
就算你是我的亲生父亲 我也不会给的
Were you my own father, you should have none.
船长 你的地盘你做主
Captain, 'tis you who commands.
拜托了
Please.
我们的孩子快要死了
Our children are dying.
看看你周围
Look around you, holy man.
我们也快死了
We're dying.
这些痛苦都是我们
This misery is our recompense
带着你们跨海来这儿的代价
for bearing you people across the sea.
而且从现状来说
And as it stands,
如果我们现在就跟你交换的话
if we were to part with our provisions now,
我们的补给就不够回程的了
we would not have enough for our return journey.
求求您了 先生
I beg of you, sir.
死亡和饥饿一视同仁
Death and starvation do not discriminate.
而我不能
But I must.
这些也是卡弗太太那儿的
Here are more from Goodwife Carver.
放那儿吧
There.
你干的不是女人的活吗 奥尔登先生?
Is it not a woman's work you do, Mr. Alden?
抱歉 您说什么?
I beg your pardon?
洗床单 煮汤
Washing linens, preparing broth.
是
Aye.
这都是女人的活
Woman's work.
我只是四处帮忙而已 马林斯小姐
Well, I aim to help where I may, Miss Mullins.
像您这样身强力壮的男人
Surely an able-bodied man as yourself
更应该去盖屋顶之类的
would be better suited thatching a roof or the like.
如果有屋顶需要盖的话
If it comes to it that a roof needs thatching,
我会去的
l'll be there.
昨晚一阵狂风吹开了我们屋顶上的一块
A gust of wind cleared a space in our roof last night.
是吗?
Oh?
我应该去看看
I shall see to it.
野人! 野人来了!
Savages! Savages are here!
卡弗先生!
Mr. Carver!
野人来了!
The savages are coming!
他们其他人呢?
Where are the rest of them?
可能是声东击西
Likely a diversion.
欢迎你们 英国人!
Welcome, Englishmen!
孩子们
Boys.
给你
Here.
豆子
Peas.
绿色英国豆子
Green English peas.
尝尝看
Try it.
我是卡弗总督
I am Governor Carver.
你会说英语?
You speak English?
英语 是的
English, yes.
我是萨摩赛特
Samoset.
萨摩赛特
Samoset.
嗯
Ah.
你住在这片丛林里吗?
Do you live in these woods?
萨摩赛特住在更远的北边
Samoset live up far north.
蒙希根
Monhegan.
他甚至都不是这片地方的
He's not even from these parts.
是谁每周都来嘲骂我们?
Who taunts us week after week here?
是谁在丛林里监视我们?
Who's watching from the forest?
放轻松 霍普金斯 你会吓到他的
Easy, Hopkins. You'll frighten him.
有其他可能会伤害我们的人吗?
Are there others who would do us harm?
我们周围是什么人?
Who are our neighbors?
英国人在这儿
English here.
波塔克西特
Patuxet.
这是万潘诺格
This Pokanoket.
他们的王是马萨索伊特
King Massasoit.
马萨...
Massa...
马萨索伊特
Massasoit.
马萨索伊特
Massasoit.
这是瑙塞特
This Nauset.
他们的王是阿斯匹奈特
King Aspinet.
你们偷了他们的人的玉米
His people, you steal corn.
呃...
Ah, uh...
你们偷了玉米 这不对
You take corn. Not good.
是的 我们知道那样不对
Yes, we knew it to be wrong.
我还会那样做的
l'd do it again.
拿走玉米那事儿
There for the taking.
我要走了
I go.
我必须得说他的风度令人印象深刻
剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表