剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表
The question is, were we meant to take it?
你可比我聪明多了 先生
You are too subtle for me, sir.
上帝在考验我们
God is testing us.
上帝在保佑我们
God is blessing us.
他不想我们再忍♥饥挨饿
He keeps us from starving.
看吧 我们也不是
Ah, and look, we're not the only people
唯一拿走这些食物的人
who take things,
除非你觉得 那些野人已经学会了
unless you think these savages have learned
如何锻造金属
how to forge iron.
我们可以给他们一些报酬
We could offer them full recompense.
船上还有些珠子推车之类的
We have beads and truck on the ship.
是的 但是我们现在身上什么都没带
Yes. But nothing with us.
声音轻点 我觉得有人在看我们
Whilst you debate, I fear we are being watched.
如何?
Hmm?
我们会再回来的 威廉
We will return, William,
并会带上充足的报酬
and provide them full satisfaction.
好吧 那动作快一点
Very well, make haste.
斯坦迪什
Standish.
快跑! 去岸边!
Move! For the shore!
快跑 快跑 跑!
Move, move, run!
跑! 跑!
Run! Run!
毛瑟枪
Musket.
是的
Yes, sir.
霍普金斯?
Hopkins?
作战准备!
Ready your weapons!
温斯洛
Winslow.
推! 推!
Push off! Push off!
推! 推!
Push! Push!
这是上帝的旨意吗 布拉德福德先生?
God's design, Mr. Bradford?
是上帝的旨意 霍普金斯先生
God's design, Mr. Hopkins.
全靠上帝的庇佑 我们活了下来
And by God's grace, we survive.
开火!
Fire!
你会死在那里的
You could've been killed.
是的 但是我没有
Yes, but I wasn't.
只是不是今天
Not today.
但是我们如何在一个遍布野人的地方定居呢?
But how can we settle in a land teeming with savages?
他们完全有理由伤害我们
They had every reason to bring us harm.
拿走他们的谷物是个坏主意
It was bad business, taking their corn.
但是你为什么还要拿?
Then why did you do it?
因为我们都很饿
Because we are starving.
好吧 但是我一口都不会吃的
Well, I will have none of it.
多萝西!
Dorothy!
但是既然已经拿来了
But it is here.
听从上帝的旨意 这应该能救贾斯伯
And do God willing, it will help Jasper.
我希望你饿了
I hope you're hungry.
我给你拿了热乎又美味的东西来
L've brought you something warm and delicious.
来吧 吃了它
Come, eat.
它会让你暖起来
This will warm you.
妈妈?
Mama?
我能坐在你旁边吗?
May I sit with you?
他是一个可爱的孩子
He was a sweet child.
他所承受的是别人的罪恶
He suffered for the sins of others.
现在他要和他在天堂的父亲相聚了
And now he's gone to join his heavenly father.
他一定会的
He most certainly has.
威廉
William.
万一我们再也不能见到我们的儿子 怎么办?
What if we never see our son again?
万一他死了?
What if he is dead?
我们都不会知道?
How would we know?
我们都不会知道的 不是吗? 直到很久之后
We wouldn't, would we? Not for years.
约翰很好
John is fine,
蒙受着上帝和你的母亲的照看
watched over by God and your mother.
最强大的组合
A most formidable pair.
开心起来
Be of good cheer.
我马上就会回来 带着我们新家的好消息
I shall return to thee soon with glad tidings of our new home.
你一定要现在就离开吗?
Must you go this time?
我是为了我们的未来而去的
I go for us.
上帝保佑的话 最多只有几天
It will be a few days, at most, God willing.
请一定快些回来
Please come back soon.
我会的 我尽我所能
Yes. As soon as I can.
我闻到了硫磺的味道 霍普金斯先生
I smell your brimstone, Mr. Hopkins.
我也是
As do I.
上帝啊!
Dear God in Heaven!
这里发生了一些可怕的事
Something monstrous has happened here.
撒旦的行径
Satan's work.
或许是上帝的
Or God's.
上帝怎么会做这种事 先生?
How so God's work, sir?
魔鬼统治着这个新世界 不是吗?
The Devil holds sway in this New World, does he not?
看起来是的
It would seem so.
很好
Very well.
如果我们也是上帝
If we are part of God's
打败撒旦计划中的一部分...
plan to conquer Satan...
那么 他已经帮我们完成了任务
Then he has done our work for us.
就是如此
Exactly so.
一切都是上帝的旨意 不是吗?
Everything is part of God's design, is it not?
不管是不是上帝的旨意
God's design or not,
这里不适合我们定居
this place is not fit for settlement.
我们必须离开!
On we go!
这里怎么样 船长?
Will it serve, Captain?
这里确是一处天然堡垒
'Tis a natural fortress.
很容易击退敌人
Easily defendable.
并且已经被野人洗劫了
It's already cleared by the savages.
如果这里是另一处坟地
If this place is another burial site,
那么 我们不应该惊扰
we should not disturb it.
我们应该去别处
We should find another place.
我没有看到尸骨与坟墓
I see no bones, no graves.
这里就是上帝想让我们来的地方
This is where God intends for us to be.
是什么让你如此确定 布拉德福德先生?
And what makes you so certain, Mr. Bradford?
我的信仰 霍普金斯先生
My faith, Mr. Hopkins.
我们所经历的每一个脚步
God is guiding us, every step,
每一个转弯 上帝都在引领我们
every turn.
现在他引领我们来到这个
And he led us to a spot
最适合我们定居的地方
that serves all our needs,
难道不是吗?
does it not?
是的 我想是的
Yes, I suppose it does.
那我们决定了吗?
Are we resolved then?
- 是 - 是
- Aye. - Aye.
- 是 - 是
- Aye. - Aye.
是
Aye.
我们要如何给它命名? 这个地方?
What shall we call it then? This place?
既然布拉德福德先生这么肯定这是上帝的意愿
Mr. Bradford seems so certain this is God's will,
那就让他命名吧
let him name it.
新普利茅斯
New Plymouth.
我们就称之为 我们的殖民地新普利茅斯
We shall call our colony New Plymouth.
这根本不管用 完全没法保护我们
This is senseless. It offers no protection.
欢迎你去外面等 布拉德福德先生
You're welcome to wait outside, Mr. Bradford.
或者祈祷雨停
Or pray for the rain to cease.
朋友们 拜托了
Friends, please.
我们找到了一同分享的落脚之地
We have found a home we will share.
你这无休止的取笑
And will there become a time
还有没有一个头了?
when you will cease making fun?
恐怕不行 我的朋友
Unlikely, my friend.
我们应该乘坐小船
We should make for the shallop,
回到船上去
get back to the ship.
我们有许多好消息告诉大家
We have much to share.
我不建议晚上在这片树林里走动
I would not advise walking these woods at night.
我们很快就可以回去
We'll get back soon enough.
他们亵渎我们的坟墓
偷窃我们的玉米
我应该怎么做?
今晚就袭击他们
在海滩上给他们设陷阱
烧了他们的小船
屠♥杀♥他们
然后其他人就会离开
他们有女人和孩子 如果他们不离开呢?
剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表