剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表
他们可能用了某种印第安巫术
But perhaps they used some kind of Indian magic
巫术对我们无效
to which you were immune.
维图沃麦特似乎对他的不幸感到挺高兴
Wituwamat did seem pleased by his distress.
斯昆图树敌不少
Tisquantum has many enemies.
我们也一样
As do we.
但是这不一样吧?
It's not quite the same, though, is it?
怎么不一样?
Isn't it?
好吧 你的悼词很感人 威廉
Okay, your eulogy was moving, William.
到最后 斯昆图只会密谋发动战争
In the end, Squanto was scheming towards a war.
傲慢蒙蔽了你 爱德华
Sin of pride blinds you, Edward.
- 傲慢? - 傲慢
- Pride? - Pride.
无罪之人...
Let he who is without sin...
我知道这一节
Yes, I know the verse.
那就注意点 温斯洛
Then heed it, Winslow.
我们都有密谋 相互勾心斗角
We are all scheming here. Scheming against each other.
密谋对抗这片土地上的野人
Scheming against the savages of the land.
或许是这样 但是我们的动机单纯
Yes, perhaps, but our intention is pure.
斯昆图的动机呢?
And Squanto's?
他将他的半生奉献给了我们 成为奴役?
A man who spent half his life enslaved by our people?
他的动机不单纯吗?
He's intentions were impure?
是的
Yes.
那就是我所说的傲慢!
That is the pride in you of which I speak!
斯昆图觊觎他没有的东西或许是有罪
Squanto may have been guilty of coveting what he could not have,
像领土 人♥民♥和家庭
a land, people, family.
我说我不觊觎那些东西那是谎话
And I would be lying to say I do not covet the same.
我也是 那是在说谎
I, too, would be lying to say it.
爱德华 上帝会原谅你的
Edward, the Lord forgives you
原谅你的自以为是
for believing you're better than that man.
温斯顿殖民地 普利茅斯以北二十六英里处
这里 拿去
Here, take it.
你还好吗?
Hello?
罗杰斯?
Rogers?
罗杰斯?
Rogers?
你从他们那里偷了什么吗?
Did you steal from them?
我们告诉过你们不要偷窃 你们这是自找的
We told you not to, you brought this on yourselves.
我们太绝望了
We are desperate.
有些人用衣服同他们交换食物
Some trade their clothing for food
赤身裸体到处走
and go about naked.
恶心
Disgusting.
有些人把自己卖♥♥给了印第安人
Some have even sold themselves as servants
当奴隶
to the Indians.
这不能容忍♥
This cannot stand.
我们必须给那些野人点颜色瞧瞧
We must teach these savages a lesson.
我们不能因为
We cannot go to war with Massachusett
这些蠢人做的蠢事和马萨诸塞发动战争
just because some of our idiotic countrymen behave foolishly.
维图沃麦特和马萨诸塞
Wituwamat and the Massachusett
对我们越来越挑衅 一天比一天好战
grow more aggressive to us, more warlike every day.
都是你们的软弱招惹来的
You invite that with your weakness.
有些传闻说他们在结盟
There are rumors that they are gathering allies,
盘算着进攻
planning an attack.
进攻你们吗?
On you?
全部人
On all of us.
普利茅斯 也算
Plymouth, too.
开门
Open the gates.
马萨索伊特
Massasoit.
他在说什么?
What of him?
马萨索伊特病了
Massasoit. Sick.
带我去见他
Take me to him.
他怎么样了?
How fares he?
马萨索伊特...
Massasoit...
他活不过今晚
He not live through night.
马萨索伊特
Massasoit.
马萨索伊特
Massasoit.
不 不!
No, no!
我来这不是像我们对待亡者
I come here not to pay my respects
或将死之人一样探望你
like we do for the dead and the dying.
我来这是想帮助你
I'm here to help.
温斯洛
Winslow.
是的?
Yes?
嗯 马萨索伊特
Uh-huh, Massasoit.
我在这里
他说他再也不能见到你了
He say he not see you again.
嘿 我带来了食物和治疗你的药
Hey, I bring food and medicine to heal.
过来
Here.
难怪他不能吞咽
No wonder he can't swallow.
舌上有白苔
His tongue is furred.
需要清除舌头上腐烂的部分
Need to wipe away the corruption on his tongue.
马萨索伊特!
Massasoit!
他睁眼了
He sees.
他睁眼了 他睁眼了
He sees, he sees.
我需要 我需要一些水和香料
I need, I need some water and some herbs
来做肉汤
to make a broth.
这就别翻译了
There's no need to translate.
温斯洛
Winslow.
他感谢你救了他的命
He thanks you. You save his life.
我们感谢上帝让你康复 马萨索伊特
We thank God for your recovery, Massasoit.
让我们忘掉过去吧
Let us put the past behind us.
我们渴望成为你们的朋友
We desire to be your friends,
我们渴望成为万潘诺格最可靠的盟友
we desire to be the Pokanokets' greatest ally.
英国人和万潘诺格人是朋友
English and Pokanoket friends.
我们充满感激
We are grateful.
普利茅斯很危险
Plymouth in danger.
维图沃麦特和他的盟友们计划来进攻
Wituwamat and his allies plan to attack
瓦斯特佳斯特的领地 然后就是普利茅斯
the settlement at Wessagusset first and then Plymouth.
所以普拉特是对的 谣言是真的
Then Pratt was right, the rumors are true.
是马萨索伊特说的
According to Massasoit.
你说过他们是盟友的
You said they're allies.
那有好几个部落
Several tribes,
纳拉干西特是人口最多最强盛的
the Narragansett being the most numerous and powerful.
如果马萨诸塞
If the Massachusett
和纳拉干西特战略联手...
and the Narragansett join forces...
就会发生像詹姆斯敦一样的惨案
It will be as bad as Jamestown.
马萨索伊特一定早就知道这些计划了
Massasoit must have known of this plot for some time
还很满意计划逐渐成熟
and was content to let it ripen.
如你所说 他对我们很生气
As you say, he was angry with us.
因为斯昆图
Over Squanto.
都是你的错 布拉德福德
This is your fault, Bradford.
你应该答应我们把那个谎话连篇的野人
You should have let us deliver that lying savage
送还给他的敌人
to his enemies.
现在该我们付出代价了
Now we'll all pay the price.
先假设他在说实话吧
Let's say he's telling the truth
也假设他不是想借我们的手对抗他的敌人
and he's not gonna use us against his enemies.
那我们该做什么?
What do we do?
先发制人
Strike first.
难道我们不应该等找到确凿证据
Should we not wait until there's clear evidence
来证明他们有敌意吗?
of hostile intent?
战争近在咫尺 威廉
An attack is imminent, William.
他们正在召集盟友
They are gathering their allies.
我们要争取先发制人
We strike them first.
但是为争取他们的信任 我们已经做了这么多
We have worked hard to gain their trust.
却要先下手为强
To draw first blood.
谁的信任?
Whose trust?
这些恶魔跟马萨索伊特和他的人♥民♥不同
These devils are not the same as Massasoit and his kin.
他们彼此间的不同
They're as different from each other
就好比我们跟法国人之间一样
as we are the French.
如果我们等到他们袭击瓦斯特佳斯特后
If we wait until after they attack Wessagusset,
消息一传开 我们的敌人就会变得太多了
word will spread, and our adversaries will be too many.
你也看到了尼马斯奇特事件之后
You saw how they responded to us
他们是怎么对付我们的
after Nemasket.
攻击得更猛烈 更快
Strike hard, strike fast,
让他们知道这片地谁说了算
and show them who runs this land.
剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表