剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表
or you will suffer the consequences.
我保证
I guarantee it.
好了 我们走
Move on, let's go.
你们还有脸自称基♥督♥教♥徒♥?
And you call yourselves Christians?
真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
他们这些混♥蛋♥! 恶魔!
Damn them! Devils!
怎么了 比林顿太太?
What is it, Mrs. Billington?
看!
Look!
他们拿走了谷物!
They've taken the corn!
他们拿走了豆子! 所有粮食!
They've taken the beans! Everything!
那些清教♥徒♥
The strangers.
不见了 所有食物都不见了
It's gone, it's all gone.
我们完蛋了
We are undone.
去找布拉德福德
Bradford.
那些混♥蛋♥
Damn them.
我们损失巨大
We have suffered a grievous loss.
庄稼还有几个月才能收获
The harvest is months away.
我们要食物匮乏一阵子了
We face a lean time.
上帝会给予我们 他总是如此
As God will provide, He always does.
阿门
Amen.
他若是要给
He might provide us a bit more,
不如就多给点
long as He's at it.
嗯 用更大的勺子给我们分食
Aye. Dole out with a bigger spoon.
眼下斯坦迪什上尉会带领一队人
For now Captain Standish will lead
去玛侬麦特进行交易
a trading expedition to Manomet.
他们欠了我们八桶玉米和豆子
We are owed eight hogsheads of corn and beans.
这应该能解燃眉之急
That will provide the most immediate relief.
我担心我不在的时候 殖民地
I worry about leaving the colony undefended
无人守护
in my absence.
去程一天
It is but a day's journey then,
回程一天
a day's journey back.
没事的
We'll be fine.
好吧
Very well.
我就带奥尔登先生和豪兰先生去
I'll take Mr. Alden and Mr. Howland.
你也要带上斯昆图
You will take Squanto as well.
你不怕我在路上丢了他?
You're not afraid I'll lose him along the way?
拿他的脑袋换桶食物?
Trade his head for a hogshead?
虽然你近来粗野了些
Despite your recent turn to the vulgar,
我知道你还是一个正人君子
I know you to be a man of honor.
此外 我将与你们同行
And besides, I'm coming with you.
酋长好
听说你们有麻烦了
麻烦?
听说大酋长马萨索伊特要你项上人头
马萨索伊特和英国人的麻烦
就像春季风暴
一下就结束了
于我 马萨索伊特好似父亲
我会像儿子一样同他谈话
联盟会恢复友好关系
维图沃麦特
Wituwamat.
就是我们在尼马斯奇特说的那个马萨诸塞恶棍
That is the Massachusett villain we spoke of at Nemasket.
等等
同我们坐下吃饭吧 你们都是我的客人
Canacum
别信这些英国人
别信他们的走狗
我一早就知道他们都不可信
也许吧
但是我们别急着谈生意
现在...
我们坐下吃饭
斯昆图?
Squanto?
我们坐下吃饭
We sit and eat.
你还记得我吗?
Do you remember me?
那天早上我看到你落荒而逃
I was there the very morning you ran away like a coward.
要是我再看见你那样拔刀
If I see you pull your blade like that again,
不等你傻笑完
I'll turn it on you
我就会干掉你
faster than you can wipe that smirk of your face.
斯昆图 告诉他
Tell him, Squanto.
他说饭菜味道不错
这小个头火气挺大
要我翻译吗?
Shall I translate?
我懂他意思
I get the gist.
那刀... 不属于你们
That blade... not from around here.
他喜欢你的刀
这个?
是的
Yeah.
我从一个块头比你大的男人那里拿的
我用它杀了很多法国战士
如果英国人继续入侵
我们在瓦斯特佳斯特的土地...
洗劫我们的谷物...
这刀就要尝尝英国人的血
我听到他说瓦斯特佳斯特
I heard him say Wassagussett.
他在威胁那里的英国人
He threatens the English there.
他在威胁斯坦迪什
He threatens Standish.
我们吃饭吧
Let us eat.
我 斯昆图 波塔克西特的最后存活者...
我去过英国 西班牙 新大♥陆♥
横穿过大洋...
次数比你们任何人都多...
我不计前嫌
为你们的健康祝酒...
祝你们健康...
斯昆图
Squanto.
斯昆图
Squanto.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
你还好吗?
Are you alright?
我很不好
I am not.
怎么了?
What is it, then?
我得了热病
I have the fever.
必死无疑
The mark of death.
胡说
Nonsense.
威廉·布拉德福德
William Bradford.
我在
I am here.
你知道我的名字是什么意思吗?
You know what my name means?
斯昆图?
Tisquantum?
不知道
I do not.
怒火
Rage.
你的名字有什么含义吗?
What does your name mean?
没有含义
Nothing.
只不过...
Just...
布拉德福德是我的父亲的名字
Bradford was my father's name.
你爱他吗?
You love your father?
我不认识他 我一岁时他就死了
I never knew him. He died when I was one.
我的父亲死时 我远在大洋彼岸
Mine died when I was across the ocean.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry for that.
我的族人都死了
All my people died.
我归来之时 一无所有
When I returned, I had nothing.
然后你出现了
And then you came
带着女人 孩子和陌生人
with your women and children and strangers.
你...
You...
你建立起新的东西
You built something new.
我一度很恼火
And I was angry.
但是你帮助了我们
Yet you helped us.
我们注定会相遇
It was meant to be that we meet.
这是上帝的旨意
It was God's will.
上帝的旨意
God's will.
为我祈祷吧
Pray for me.
我不能向你们的神祈祷
I cannot pray to your Gods.
向英国的神祈祷
Pray for me to the English God,
向天堂的神
to the God in heaven.
我会为你祈祷的 斯昆图
I will pray for you, Tisquantum.
会为你祷告
I will pray for you.
你是我的朋友
You are my friend.
你也是我的朋友
And you mine.
我们现在所在的地方
Where we stand now,
是他以前的村落
his village once stood.
他是最有理由对我们痛心疾首的人
If ever a man had a reason to be bitter, it was he.
但是 他反而与我们
And yet,
做了朋友
he befriended us.
斯昆图是上帝降下福音
Squanto was a special instrument.
送给我们的特别的人
Sent of God for our good.
出乎我们的意料
Beyond our expectation.
他的死是巨大的损失
His death is a great loss.
斯坦迪什和其他人都觉得他是被下毒了
Standish and others believe he was poisoned.
我也这么想
I would, too, have had.
我与他吃的喝的一样
I ate what he ate and drank what he drank.
剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表