剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表
布拉德福德 你我总是不一致
Bradford, you and I have been at odds.
但是请注意你所任命的我现在
But heed me now as the man you hired
正确保你人♥民♥的安全
to ensure your people's safety.
维图沃麦特的意图很明显
Wituwamat's intentions were clear.
从他的眼中就能看出来
You saw it in his eyes.
他就是来跟玛侬麦特族结盟的
He was there to make an alliance with the Manomets.
清晰如白昼
It's clear as day.
他谋杀了斯昆图然后嘲笑我们
He murdered Squanto and laughed at us.
这就像破釜沉舟 布拉德福德
This is crossing the Rubicon, Bradford,
没有退路
there's no going back.
一切都会变得不同
Nothing would be the same again.
霍普金斯 你按我说的好好站岗
Hopkins, you manage the watch like I said.
我们会没事的 照顾好你们自己 知道了吗?
We'll be fine. Watch yourselves, you hear?
他们为什么要带走温玛斯?
Well, why do they have to take Wematin?
他只是个小男孩
He's just a boy.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
那个孩子比我们这大部分蠢货装备的都好
That boy's better equipped than most of our fools, anyway.
出发
Leaving.
什么事?
What now?
请一定要回来
Just come back, please.
我从来都能
I always do.
在行动之前
Now, before you act,
先确定这其中有威胁
make sure you ascertain the threat of it.
如果对他们的的计划有任何怀疑 立刻撤退
If there's any doubt about their plan, you back away.
如果没有呢 总督?
And if there's not, Governor?
我们就永远结束这一切
We put an end to this now and forever.
用这个凶恶血腥的恶徒为例
Make an example of this bold and bloody villain
对他们杀鸡儆猴
as a warning and terror to all of that disposition.
给我带来他的首级
Bring me his head.
温斯顿殖民地
传话下去
Spread the word.
为了他们的安全
For their safety,
所有的英国人今晚都要去堡垒
all Englishmen should come to the fort this evening.
你的计划是什么?
What are you planning?
我们必须先确定他们真的有阴谋
We must ascertain whether their plot is real
然后再劝阻他们的恶意
and dissuade them from violence.
拜托
Come on.
邀请维图沃麦特和他的朋友们
Invite Wituwamat and his friends
明天来跟我们进餐
to come and eat with us tomorrow.
告诉他们我们是好意 只是来交易的
Tell them we come in friendship and we come to trade.
你相信这些谣言吗?
You credit these rumors?
相信
I do.
在詹姆士敦
You know, in Jamestown,
他们在梦中被偷袭了
they were sleeping when the attack came.
我不只是说他们正闭着眼
I don't just mean in bed with their eyes shut.
他们相信自己从此安枕无忧 然而并不是
They thought they were safe when they were not.
这种事情断然不可以在此发生
That's not happening here.
维图沃麦特 欢迎
Wituwamat. Welcome.
过来 请坐
Come, sit, please.
我们很高兴你们的到来
We are happy you are here.
我们渴望友情
We want friendship.
我们想要交易
We want to trade.
我们要马萨诸塞和英国人之间
We want peace between the Massachusetts
保持和平关系
and the English.
和平吗?
Peace?
和平 没错 和平
Peace. Exactly. Peace.
他们想要所谓的和平
他们的和平...
是要我们死
而我们的和平...
是要他们死
请
Please.
想吃多少就吃多少
Take as much as you can, please.
霍巴默克 递一下面包
Hobbamock, the bread.
懦夫
Coward.
把他抬起来
Lift him up.
我很高兴你们回来了!
I rejoice to see you all returned!
有受伤吗?
Any wounded?
只是一些小磕伤 没什么大问题
Cuts and bruises. Nothing serious.
约翰 你身上的血
John, the blood.
没事 这不是我的血
It's alright, it's not mine.
你们都干什么了?
What did you do?
我们只是做了必须做的事情
What needed doing.
约翰!
John!
看起来你成功了啊?
You were successful, then?
总督 我们赢得了胜利
It was a great victory, Governor.
他们都勇敢奋战了
They fought valiantly.
为什么把他的兄弟的头挂起来?
Why hang his brother?
- 给他个教训 - 什么教训?
- A lesson. - In what?
力量上的较劲
Power.
你睡不着吗?
Can't sleep?
我也是
Nor I.
你在想什么呢?
What weighs on you this evening?
明天的庆功宴
Tomorrow's celebration,
是我们来到新世界的第二次感恩节
the second giving of thanks in the new land.
万潘诺格的人♥民♥会带鹿肉和火鸡
Oh, the Pokanokets will bring venison and turkey.
每个人都大快朵颐 尽情的吃
Everyone will eat and drink themselves sick.
不用担心 一定会是个巨大的盛宴
You shouldn't worry. It's gonna be a grand party.
以来庆祝我们在瓦斯特佳斯特的友谊
Cementing our friendship,
还有胜利
our victory at Wessagusset.
瓦斯特佳斯特
Wessagusset.
这才是我顾虑的
That is what weighs on me.
顾虑什么呢?
Second thoughts?
如果他们只是口头上说说而已呢?
What if it was all talk?
如果他们永远都不出击呢?
What if they were never going to attack?
他们早晚都会的
Sooner or later, they would have.
你认为我们和他们之间一定会有战争
You believe war between us is inevitable.
难道你不是吗?
Don't you?
我们侵略了他们的领地 我们食言了
We encroach on their lands. We break our promises.
我们藐视他们崇敬的神
We disrespect their gods.
然后高歌♥赞颂我们自己的
We glorify ours.
这是一件好事
That is a good thing.
你做了一件正确的事情
You made the right decision.
我们赢来了和平
It brought peace.
现在只能期望这种和平关系能够长存
Let us hope that it lasts.
先生们!
Gentlemen!
给你们的
For you.
我们被称为朝圣者
They called us pilgrims.
但是瞧瞧我们现在都变成什么了?
But what have we become?
圣人吗?
Saints?
陌生人吗?
Strangers?
还是未开化的野人?
Savages?
我们顺着上帝的指令而来
We came for God.
我们前来冒险...
We came to move forward...
为了我们的未来...
for ourselves...
为了我们的后代们
for our children.
约翰·布拉德福德吗?
John Bradford?
我是你的父亲
I am your father.
父亲 您好 很高兴见到您
Hello, Father. I'm glad to meet you.
我也是 儿子
And I you, Son.
一起走吧?
Shall we go?
你的母亲可想你了
Your mother missed you terribly.
她每天都说起你
She spoke of you every day,
她幻想你将如何长大 成熟
and she wondered how fast you were growing up.
还有你在荷兰都忙些什么
What you were doing that very moment in Holland.
在见到你之前 她度日如年地过着每一天
She was counting the days until she would see you again.
过来
Come.
你还记得她吗?
Do you remember her?
你那个时候还很小
You were very young,
如果你不记得的话不用内疚
'tis alright if you don't.
我还记得 还依稀记得
I do, a little.
我记得她的声音
I remember her voice.
有时候 我脑子里还能听到她的声音
I hear it sometimes still.
剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表