剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表
Massasoit has betrayed our trust.
就现在的局势来看
By the look of it,
他才是被背叛的人
he's the one who's been betrayed.
听我说 我也这么认为
Look, I agree.
马萨索伊特一直以来都是我们的好朋友
Massasoit has always been a good friend of ours.
斯昆图也是我们的朋友
As has Squanto.
他说你们要遵守曾经的协定
He say this your agreement.
斯昆图伤害了万潘诺格的利益
Squanto hurt Pokanoket.
如果英国人不是朋友
If English are not friend,
那他们就是敌人
English are enemy.
我们不能承担失去盟友的风险
We cannot risk losing our ally.
如果我们现在把马萨索伊特惹火了
If we anger Massasoit now,
我们所有的担忧都会成真
all our fears will be realized.
比林顿 你现在又变成
So now you are friend to Massasoit,
马萨索伊特的朋友了啊?
eh, Billington?
搞清楚了 我不是任何人的朋友
Heed me a friend to no one.
尽管你因为斯昆图的才能而器重他
Though you hold Squanto dear for his skills,
不过在这个协定上 他和那个恶鬼是一边的
he has compacted with the devil on this pact.
你们该不会真的相信
Do you all truly believe
斯昆图花费这么多时间就是为了引发战争吧?
that Squanto has conspired all this time to start a war?
温斯洛先生
Mr. Winslow.
你觉得我们都只是任人利用的棋子吗?
Do you believe we are all just pawns?
我们怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what we believe.
甚至真♥相♥是什么都不重要 威廉
It doesn't even matter what is the truth, William.
我们不能单单为了一个人的性命
And we cannot allow our families to be jeopardized
而使我们所有的家人处于险境之中
for the life of one man.
上尉!
Captain!
上尉!
Captain!
我站岗时发现了新情况
I saw something from my post.
我们被包围了
We are besieged.
我就知道
I knew it.
不 不 不!
No, no, no, no, no!
总督 来的不是野人
Governor, it is not the savages.
那是谁?
Who is it?
不是我们的人
Not ours.
看起来不像商船
Doesn't look like a merchant ship.
会不会是法国人?
Might it be French?
如果是的话 求上帝保佑
God help us if it is.
如果是 我们必须备好武器准备进攻
We must take arms and proceed as if.
我们没有保护我们
We don't have the means to protect ourselves
不受法国♥军♥舰袭击的能力
against a French warship.
这个嘛 一旦我们交出斯昆图
Well, once we hand over Squanto,
我们就能联合马萨索伊特
we can rally Massasoit
和我们一起保卫普利茅斯
to help us defend Plymouth.
不行 斯昆图得留在这里
No, Squanto stays.
不管那艘船上挂的是什么旗帜
Whatever flag flies above that ship,
斯昆图对他们都会有极大的利用价值
Squanto will be of tremendous value to them
反过来也能帮到我们
and, in turn, us.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
只要他在我们手里
So long as we have him,
我们就有讨价还价的筹码
we have something to bargain with!
他是我们和印第安人沟通的桥梁
A liaison to the Indians
并能帮助我们实现目的
and leverage for our purposes.
拜托 威廉
William. Please.
斯昆图继续和我们呆在一起
Squanto will stay with us.
布拉德福德!
Bradford!
我要呆在这里
英国人被包围了...
... 他们需要我
另一方面
你也需要我
够了!!
你们不能留下他!
你们违背了协议!
斯昆图是一个骗子!
一条狗!
布拉德福德 放弃他吧
Bradford, give him up,
不然我们两边都死定了!
or else we're doomed from either side!
我不能那么做
I cannot.
你们不是马萨索伊特的朋友!
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你以后就是孤独一人了
You are alone.
看你干的好事
You've done it now.
别质疑我的判断力 比林顿!
Do not question my judgment, Billington!
噢 我没有质疑
Oh, I do not question.
先生 你简直瞎了眼!
You, sir, are blind!
你这是不服从上级的指示!
This is insubordination!
不服从?
Insubordination?
来自荷兰的圣人如是说道!
Says the Holy Man from Holland!
我们建造了那么多设施!
After all we've built!
我们克服了那么多困难!
After all we've overcome!
你打算为他而抛弃一切吗?
You would throw it all away for this man?
正是因为有他的帮助
It is precisely because of this man
我们才能克服种种困难的
that we have overcome anything at all.
是吗? 是因为他吗?
Is it? Is it because of him?
我记得 曾几何时
I remember a time when William Bradford
威廉·布拉德福德把一切都归因于上帝
attributed everything to God.
如果船桅坏了 是上帝的原因
If the ship's mast broke, it was God.
如果有人生病 是上帝的安排
If a man grew ill, it was God.
如果某人的妻子淹死了...
If a man's wife drowned...
你竟敢提到多萝西!
Don't you dare speak of Dorothy!
消消气 霍普金斯
Easy, Hopkins.
那个人去哪里了?
What happened to that man?
你难道打算告诉我
I mean, do you mean to tell me that the good Lord
伟大的上帝带你穿越这片海洋
carried you across this ocean,
建起了这个村庄
built this village,
然后这位棕色皮肤的天使就接管这里了吗?
and then this brown angel takes over from there?
你现在是臣服于伟大的斯昆图脚下了吗?
Do you now worship at the feet of the Great Squanto?
先生 你的言辞冒犯到了我们所有人
You offend us all with your talk, sir.
你们才冒犯到我了!
You all offend me!
还有你 温斯洛 你也应该担心
And you, you should be worried just the same, Winslow.
我是说 法国人也好 万潘诺格也好
I mean, be it the French, be it the Pokanoket,
又或者是纳拉干西特也好 都不重要
be it the Narragansett, it doesn't matter.
战争开始时
When the attack comes,
箭和步♥枪♥可分不清
arrows and muskets will not discriminate
圣人和陌生人
between saints and strangers.
今天 先生 你让我们都变成了
Today, sir, you have made
亵渎上帝的骗子和傻瓜!
blasphemous liars and fools of us all!
同胞们!
Countrymen!
我 菲尼亚斯·普拉特
I, Phineas Pratt, bring you greetings
送上财富之船
from the good ship Fortune,
詹姆斯国王和商人探险队的问候
King James, and the Merchant Adventurers Company.
这不是个好征兆 威廉
This bodes ill, William.
他们应该给我们提供新的补给的
They're supposed to resupply us.
这些挨饿的可怜人暗示着
If these starving wretches are any indication,
他们的食物都不够自己吃的
they haven't enough provisions even for themselves.
还好他们不是法国人
Lucky for us, they're not French.
完全不用畏惧这群人
Nothing to fear with this lot.
我可不敢那么确定
I wouldn't be so sure.
英国人成了我们的敌人 我们现在怎么办?
我们现在处于战争阶段吗?
我们现在先等着
等什么?
等着看谁想要拉拢我们做盟友
或许英国人会改变想法
可能吧
我们也可做其他打算
请原谅我的唐突 女士
I beg your pardon, ma'am.
我只是想表示感谢
I only wish to say thank you.
把你的感激之情留给上帝吧
Save your thanks for God.
他们是群令人厌恶的家伙
An unsavory bunch, they are.
我们会为此付出巨大代价的 布拉德福德
We will pay dearly for this, Bradford.
这话怎么讲?
How?
他们又虚弱又饥饿
They are weak and hungry.
他们渴望得到面包
They're hungry for bread,
我们的供给品还有女人
for our supplies, and our women.
我们不了解他们 我们不能信任他们
We do not know them, we cannot trust them.
他们让我们变得脆弱
They make us vulnerable.
我们对他们还是展现出些许基♥督♥教博爱吧
Let us show them a little Christian charity.
普拉特先生
Mr. Pratt.
剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表