剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表
- Wife. - Yes.
- 妻... 妻子 - 妻子
- Nes... neswaya. - Neswaya.
妻子 没错
Neswaya. Yes.
妻子
Neswaya.
妻子
Wife.
这也是妻子 这也是妻子
Wife. Wife.
不 我... 是说...
No, you... I mean...
这是我的妻子
Neswaya.
你和她一同抚育孩子的女人
The woman with whom you, uh, you will have children with.
他没理解错 温斯洛
He understands you fine, Winslow.
他们有很多个妻子的
They have many wives here.
明白了 妻子
I say. Neswaya.
没错
Indeed.
我真不知道该嫉妒他们还是同情他们
I don't know whether to envy the man or pity him.
万潘诺格人很健壮
They are a robust people, the Pokanoket.
多亏了联盟
Thanks to the alliance.
现在其他的部族开始向他们进贡了
Now other tribes pay tribute to them.
你说了他们
You say them.
你不把自己算作万潘诺格一员吗?
Do you not count yourself one of the Pokanoket?
我是马萨索伊特的臣子
I am a subject of Massasoit.
但是我的人♥民♥都死了
But my people are gone.
身处众人之间
Strange thing to live amongst others
却仍觉孤独 真是奇怪
and yet feel so alone.
是的
Emm.
但是今天不会
But not today.
是的 今天不会
No. Not today.
所以当时相信斯昆图还是值得的
他证明了自己的忠诚
只是盯着他点 别让他对他们的喜爱...
超过了对我们的忠诚
这是纳拉干西特的卡诺尼克斯带给你们的口信
It is a message from Canonicus of Narragansett.
好的消息还是坏的消息?
The good kind of message or the bad kind?
蛇皮和箭
Snakeskin and arrows.
战争的意思
A symbol of war.
他在威胁你
He threatens you.
他就是那个一听到詹姆斯国王的名字
He was the one who angered quickly
就大发雷霆那个
at the name of King James.
纳拉干西特有很多人吗?
Narragansett have many?
他们没受到瘟疫影响
Untouched by plague,
他们比其他任何部落的武士都要多
they command more warriors than any other tribe.
具体数字
A number.
一共有五千武士
5,000. Warriors all.
这个东西的意思是你们很弱小
With this, he says you are weak.
你们很无能
You are powerless.
站住
Stop.
告诉他 我们有另外一样东西
Tell this man we have another sort of bundle
让他带回去
for him to return with.
让我们以牙还牙吧
Let us answer fire with fire.
枪药与子弹 来自您英国朋友的口信
他们说你当时发怒离开了
我是纳拉干西特的卡诺尼克斯
他们想让我当
臣服詹姆斯国王统治之下的卡诺尼克斯
他们对你也是一样
你的自尊可嘉
自尊不是重点
我今天并不是为了自尊来的
而是担心
为我的人♥民♥担心 为你的人♥民♥担心
现在我们万潘诺格人♥民♥
有了强有力的盟友强大起来了
突然你就替我的人♥民♥担心起来了?
这是威胁要开战的意思
你听说了他们对尼马斯奇特人做的事
甚至你的霍巴默克都急着和他们并肩作战
斯昆图和布拉德福德...
他们迷惑了人们的头脑
他们搞出很多花样来对付我们
他们说英国人教他们拜英国人的神
教他们像英国人一样说话
我不想让你也一样
英国人会终结我们的 马萨索伊特
我说了 我今天并非为自尊而来
我说错了
或许我要谈的就是自尊
我们人♥民♥的尊严
我们生活方式的尊严 我们的未来的尊严
动作快点 伙计们
Move men, move.
卡诺尼克斯随时有可能攻击我们!
Canonicus could descend upon us at any moment!
我们在加固好村子的防御之前绝不停止!
We will not stop working until the village is fortified!
我们玉米不多了 天气在变化
We are running low on corn and the weather is turning.
最近一次收成如何?
What of the latest harvest?
不够坚持下去
Not enough to last.
但是问题不仅仅是玉米
But it's not just the corn.
皮毛 工具
Furs, tools.
我们需要大量的东西
We need a great many things soon.
我们必须去交易
We must trade.
没错
Certainly.
我们会向南边的瑙塞特派出交易团
We will send a trading party south to Nauset.
不 不行 布拉德福德
No, we mustn't, Bradford.
我们需要留下所有人手
We need all the men that we can spare here
保护村子 以防卡诺尼克斯的袭击
to defend the village in case Canonicus attack.
不 我赞同斯昆图的意见
No, I agree with Squanto.
女人们对我们现在吃的东西开始难以忍♥受
The women grow desperate for some staples that we eat,
而因为我们过去几周都在修筑工事
and we have not had time to prepare for the cold
我们没有时间来准备过冬
as we've been consumed with construction these past weeks.
如果等到交易团回来的时候
And if there's no one left alive here
这里根本没人活着吃他们交易回来的玉米
to eat the corn when the party returns,
那么 这场交易完全毫无意义
then the whole trading expedition is pointless.
而如果你抵御完纳拉干西特
And if there's nothing to eat or keep you warm
却无粮食可吃 无衣物御寒
after fending off the Narragansett,
你的墙也毫无意义
then your wall is pointless.
我的墙 是吗?
Oh, my wall, is it?
现在你可能觉着你和他们一样
Now, you may be the same hue of brown,
但是我看得出来纳拉干西特把你看成
but something tells me that the Narragansett view you
和英国人一样
as pale as any Englishman.
- 我们需要给养 - 我们需要防御!
- We need provisions. - We need defense!
你们两个的判断都很正确
You are both correct in your estimations.
我们派出一支轻装小队向南去和瑙塞特人交易
A small but swift party will travel south to Nauset.
疯了
Madness.
斯坦迪什 约翰 奥尔登 霍巴默克还有你
Standish, John Alden, Hobbamock and you
和斯昆图一起去
will travel with Squanto.
我?
Me?
你把我们的指挥官
You would send our commander
在敌人压境的关头派出去远途交易
on a trading expedition while we're under siege.
斯昆图对我们而言有着重要价值
Squanto is of immense value to this community,
霍普金斯先生
Mr. Hopkins.
可以说是不可或缺 我相信你会同意这点
Indispensable you'd agree, I'm sure.
我们必须保护好他
He will be protected.
如我们所见
As we've seen already,
很多人因为他帮助我们而想要伤害他
there are many who would do him harm for helping us.
如果你要求的是人手
If numbers is what you require here,
那么只有四个人需要参与向南远途交易
then only four will travel south.
而我 你们的总督 将决定哪四个人去
But I, your Governor, will choose which four.
为什么我们明明可以走更快的陆路去交易
却非要往南?
布拉德福德坚持的
水还是太浅了
Too shallow still!
推得更远些
Push out further.
而且小心点见鬼的石头 奥尔登!
And mind the bloody rocks, Alden!
站住!
Halt!
你们怎么看 先生们?
What do you make of this, gentlemen?
从他的语气上看
Well, judging by his tone,
他需要帮助
he needs some kind of help.
除非我们有翻译
If only we'd had an interpreter.
- 豪兰! - 在 总督?
- Howland! - Yes, Governor?
我经常看到蒂利小姐
I've often seen Miss Tilley
为霍巴默克的儿子读书
reading to Hobbamock's boy.
是的 他学得很快
Aye, he's catching on quickly.
请马上带他来
Fetch him at once, please.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
- 怎么了? - 没怎么 船长
- What is it? - Nothing, Captain.
我不是跟你说话 奥尔登 回话
I wasn't speaking to you. Speak up, Alden.
先前撞到石头那个地方的
We're taking water from the seams, Captain,
船缝在漏水 船长
from where we hit the rock earlier.
能修好吗?
Can you fix it?
可能能吧 我们需要新鲜的木头
Possibly. We may need fresh lumber.
阿斯匹奈特人 可以帮我们
Aspinet will help us.
我们可以回程的时候修
剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表