剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表
尽管你是个臭名昭著的叛变者
And though you are a notorious mutineer,
但是无论我们在哪里登陆 你都要遵守协议
you remain under contract no matter where we land.
我可不敢苟同
Oh, I beg to differ.
这次旅行 我们都是一条绳上的蚂蚱
We are bound together in this venture,
霍普金斯先生 不论是你的人 还是我们
Mr. Hopkins, your people and ours.
为了能更好的生活 我们需要遵守共同准则
We need to make a common cause for a better life,
所有人
for all of us.
共同准则? 和我们?
Common cause? With us?
和那些你们所谓的陌生人?
With those that you call strangers?
我们无意冒犯
We mean no offense by it.
去你♥妈♥的♥!
The hell you don't!
马丁先生
Mr. Martin,
在这块新大♥陆♥之上 商人探险队
will the Merchant Adventurers Company honor our claim
是否还会履行我们的声明?
to this new territory?
不好说
I cannot say.
我们只知道 五月花号♥开始返航回英格兰
We will only know that once the Mayflower returns to England,
就会有新的船送补给到殖民地
and a fresh ship arrives to replenish the colony.
那得一年以后
A year from now.
太冒险了
'Tis too risky.
如果到时王室驱逐我们怎么办?
What if the Crown evicts us then?
那我们的辛苦就白费了
All our toil would have been for naught.
我们现在处境已经完全不同
Our situation has changed entirely.
我们需要一个新的协议
We will need a new agreement.
为公♥司♥利益考虑
I cannot negotiate a new contract
我不可以签新合同
on behalf of the Company.
和公♥司♥无关 先生 只是我们
Not with the Company, sir, between us.
每个人 不论教♥徒♥ 还是陌生人 甚至是仆人
Every man, saint and stranger, even the servants.
仆人和这事有什么关系
What do the servants got to do with this?
因为他们也将为在未知土地上登陆
Because they will share the risk
共担风险
of settling in unknown territory.
我将拟定一份契约 我们将效忠王室
I propose a compact that pledges our fealty to the Crown,
在新大♥陆♥上信守承诺
establishes our claim to these new lands,
建立统治
and establishes our governance therein
我们都要遵守契约
and by which we shall all be bound.
是
Aye.
是
Aye.
霍普金斯先生
Mr. Hopkins.
你同意吗?
Does it suit you?
当然
It is certain.
约束所有人
Bound together.
琼斯船长
Captain Jones.
我们距离上岸还有几天时间?
How many days are we from land?
不好说
I cannot say exact.
晚上都没有过晴天
We haven't had a clear night sky,
自从开船就没看到过星星
or seen a star since setting sail.
我只能靠星♥相♥猜测
I can only make a run for it.
那你会签吗?
So, will you sign it?
明确的说 我会签的 是的
For a clean start, I will sign it, yes.
我是说 盟约只是对我们
I mean, the compact will only govern conduct
起约束作用
amongst ourselves.
而且我认为 我们要靠自己
As far as l'm concerned, we're on our own.
在未征服的土地上 只能靠自己
On our own in unsettled land.
是的
Yes.
所以你们会对抗野蛮人 保护我们吗?
So you alone will defend us against the savages?
我向你保证 我会像以前一样
I assure you I will protect my family,
保护我的家人
as I always have.
你还和我保证过 这孩子将在
You assured me that this baby would be born
弗吉尼亚出生的
in Virginia.
那你相信我吗?
Do you trust me?
我要知道 我要听到
I need to know, I need to hear it.
我要听到你亲口对我说
I need to hear it from your lips.
你相信我吗?
Do you trust me?
相信
Yes.
有人落水了!
Man overboard!
有人落水了!
Man overboard!
有人落水了!
Man overboard!
救命啊!
Help!
救命啊! 救命啊!
Help! Help!
怎么回事?
What happened?
谁落水了
Who's gone over?
约翰·豪兰! 卡弗的人!
John Howland! Carver's man!
救命啊!
Help!
嘿 现在是风暴
Hey, serves him right,
在甲板上好好照顾他
wandering the deck during a storm.
真是个耻辱 我以为你肯定会是第一个死掉的
'Tis a shame, I thought for sure you'd be the first to go.
你这个卑鄙小人 奥克斯先生!
You are a despicable man, Mr. Oakes!
你没事吧 豪兰的先生?
You're okay, Mr. Howland?
没事
Yes.
上帝在身边
The just hand of God
就在我们兄弟和仆人身边
was upon our brother and servant,
约翰·豪兰 在那晚
John Howland, that night.
正是上帝之手伸向深渊
The just hand of God reached into the depths
将他从死亡中拉出
and pulled him from a certain death.
我们不知道其缘由
We do not know why.
但是上帝的光环也笼罩每个人
The just hand of God has also touched another,
猖狂而亵渎神灵的年轻人
a proud and profane young man,
奥克斯先生
Mr. Oakes.
他用重病毁灭了这位年轻人
It pleased him to smite this young man
让他死于令人绝望的方式
with a grievous disease
用此来取悦自己
from which he died in a desperate manner.
我们不可置疑上帝
We do not question the will of God.
让我们为这位年轻人祈祷
Let us pray for this young man.
是陆地!
Land ho!
抛锚!
Aweigh the anchor!
我们做到了 多萝西
Dorothy, we made it.
看主对我们的恩赐
Look what the Lord hath brought.
在上帝的荣耀照耀之下
Having undertaken for the glory of God
基♥督♥信仰的虔诚庇护之下
and the advancement of the Christian faith
以及对国王和国家的忠诚之下
and honor of our King and country,
此次航行所建立的第一个殖民地
a voyage to plant the first colony
位于弗吉尼亚最北端
in the northern parts of Virginia.
在上帝和诸神的见证下
In the presence of God and one another,
我们共同宣誓
covenant and combine ourselves together
遵守国家政体
in a civil body politic,
我们承诺所有人都遵循服从
unto which we promise all due submission and obedience.
为信守誓言 我们将在
In witness whereof we have hereunto
科德角湾郑重签名
subscribed our names at Cape Cod.
在我主耶♥和♥华♥引导下
The 11th of November,
詹姆斯国王统治的一六二零年
in the year of the reign of our Sovereign Lord,
十一月十一日
King James, 1620.
这个海港可以停靠上千艘船
You could anchor a thousand ships in this harbor.
看到他们的踪迹了吗?
Any sign of them yet?
谁啊 先生?
Who, sir?
野人啊
Savages.
他妈的野人
The damned savages.
他们说野人会
'Tis said the savages
用锋利的鱼骨
flay their captives alive
活剥俘虏的皮
with the sharp-edged shells of fishes.
别说了
Hush, now.
然后烤了他们的肉
And roast their tender parts
再兴高采烈的吃掉
and eat them with great delight,
我的丈夫告诉我的 他应该清楚
so my husband tells me, and he should know.
在詹姆斯敦的时候 他和他们交锋过多次
He had much contact with them in Jamestown.
别说蠢话了
Stop that foolish talk.
我们的男人不会有危险的
No harm will come to our men.
二 三 拉!
Two, three, ho!
上帝保佑
O blessed God of Heaven,
我们穿越无尽而狂暴的大海
who has brought us over the vast and furious ocean
带领我们脱离险境和痛苦
and delivered us from all the perils and miseries thereof.
我们将向您奉上忠诚之心和效忠双手
We give to you our hearts and our hands this day.
剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表