剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表
就抓到一大把
and emerges with a bundle.
嘿 干杯
Oi, here, here.
自从我们登上五月花号♥后
Hasn't been a meal like this
已经好久没吃到这样的大餐了
since we boarded the Mayflower.
船上没有食物吗?
Have they no food on the ship?
没有这样的食物
Not like this.
或许他们现在愿意和你做生意
Maybe they'll trade with you now,
不是吗 布拉德福德?
eh, Bradford?
你
You.
你是这个集体的勇士 是吗?
You are the warrior of the group, hmm?
他是这么跟我说的
Quiet even in his own tongue.
他问你为什么不说话
他说你不会明白的
He says you wouldn't understand.
人都去哪了?
Where is everyone?
我们一半的船员都去世了
Half our crew is gone.
在冬末 疾病和饥饿使我们陷入困境
Sickness and hunger caught up with us by winter's end.
我们带了食物和淡水
We bring food and freshwater.
哦
Oh.
你是谁?
Who is it?
我很遗憾 疾病夺去了他的视力
Illness has taken his sight, I'm afraid.
我是你的朋友
Tis a friend.
水在这里
Here.
喝吧
Drink.
我们不该在这里出现的
We shouldn't be here.
不该来的
Shouldn't have come.
这是上帝给我们指明的道路
It has been the Lord's path for us.
我们
Us.
你
You.
一具浮动的棺材
A floating coffin.
我认识你 朋友
I know you, friend.
我也认识你
And I know you.
你必须喝点水 温斯洛先生
You must drink, Mr. Winslow.
阳光很烈
The sun will take its toll.
没错 你说的对
Yes, it will.
稍等
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还要喝点吗?
Will you take more?
好的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
温斯洛!
Winslow!
主事官
Master.
卡弗主事官
Master Carver.
来人啊!
Help!
正当我们以为我们已打败死亡的时候
Just when we thought we got the best of death,
你屈服了
you succumb.
我的主事官
My master.
只剩我一个人 我好怕我的意志
Now alone, I fear my purpose has died
会随着我服侍多年的主人去世而消亡
along with the man I served for so long.
不是这样的 豪兰先生
Not so, Mr. Howland.
信仰才是我们生存的意义
It is the service of the Divine
和救赎的原因
that gives us both purpose and salvation.
在我的家人过世的时候 卡弗一家收留了我
The Carvers took me in when my family passed.
现在他们也走了
Now they are both gone.
我再次孤独一人
And I am alone again.
不过我还有上帝 所以我还有活下去的意义
But I have the Lord, and so have I purpose.
其他人都有可能在瞬间消失
Everyone else can vanish in an instant.
但是他是永恒的
But He is constant.
他是永恒的
That He is.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你得知了那则让你一直纠结的消息吗?
Bring you news that you linger so?
其他的英国人想要拥护你成为这里的总督
The other English would make you governor of this place.
他们派你来告诉我这件事吗?
They send you to tell me this?
不是 不过是我找到你的
No. But it is I who finds you here.
我经常看到你在这里
I've seen you many times at this place.
斯昆图 你真是足智多谋
Ever resourceful, Squanto.
你对我们的意义无法衡量
You have been invaluable to us.
你想家了吗?
Do you long for your home?
我想见我的儿子
I long to see my son again.
这片隔开你我的海
This sea that stands between us
正是那片夺走我的妻子生命的海
is the same water that took my wife from me.
我将永远不再横跨这片海
I shall never cross it again.
不 我并不想家
No, I do not long for my home.
我就是家
I am home.
但是现在只剩你了
Yet here you are alone.
只要上帝陪伴在我身边
As long as I have the Lord by my side,
这辈子我就不会孤单
I shall never be alone in this life.
现在上帝在你身边吗?
Is the Lord with you now?
我四次跨越这片海洋
Four times have I crossed this ocean.
没有一次是出于自愿
Not once by choice.
之前 我为孤身一人而感到深深的忧伤
In my time away, I felt great sadness being alone.
新世界里的一个陌生人
A stranger in a new world.
带着极大的喜悦 我最终回归了
With great joy, I finally returned.
直到那时 我才真正领悟孤独的含义
Only then did I truly learn what it is to be alone.
我当时坐在离这不远的地方
I sat not far from this place and wept into the waters
对着把我带到如此遥远之地的海洋而哭泣
that carried me so far away.
那天 我想回家
That day I longed for my home.
然而我已经到家了
And yet, I was already home.
没有了 琼斯先生
That's the last of it, Mr. Jones.
这是下个月来临之前 我们所能供给的了
All we can spare till next month.
没必要再分发
There's no need to spare again.
我们将在三天后启航
We set sail in three days.
你说三天吗?
Three days, you say?
船员身体状况不错 精神状态中等
The crew were in good health, middling spirit.
天气也还行
The weather is fair.
是时候回家了
It's time to go home.
那就希望上帝在你航行的时候与你同在吧
Well, then may God be with you on your journey.
我们为你们中想要和我们一起回去的人
We have room aboard for any of you
在船上留了房♥间
who wish to return with us.
你在我们身处困境的时候 帮助过我们
You helped us in our time of need,
我们也会在你们需要帮助的时候伸出援手
we would extend a hand the same.
我们的家就在这里
Our place is here.
那你们之中那些
And what of those of you
没有受到信仰的激励的人呢?
who are not propelled by the Divine?
这是一个逃离此海湾之苦的机会
This is a chance to escape the anguish of this bay.
保住性命并不羞耻
There's no shame in surviving.
在把自己交付给这陌生之地前
Speak to your women
先和你的爱人谈谈吧
before committing to this foreign land.
好好想想 兄弟
Think about it, men.
奥尔登先生 我们尤其需要你的帮助
We could use you in particular, Mr. Alden.
你是急着要离开我们吗?
Anxious to leave us, are you?
我才回来
Just returning, I am.
霍普金斯先生说
Mr. Hopkins said you'd be departing
你要坐船去英国
with the ship to England.
哦 是的
Oh. Yes.
所以呢?
So?
所以呢?
So?
那你到底是不是急着要离开我们?
Are you anxious to leave us, then?
他们需要我 琼斯想要我加入他们
They have use for me. Jones wants me.
我没有急着要离开
Anxious to leave, I am not.
你会去那些想要你的地方
You would go where you be wanted.
是
Aye.
那些需要你的地方
Where you be needed.
是
Aye.
在普利茅斯
Then Tis worth saying you might be both those things
你有两样特质
here in Plymouth.
哪两样特质?
Both those things being?
被想要
Wanted.
还有呢?
And?
被需要
Needed.
一六二一年四月五号♥
剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表