剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表
Nine homes to start, then.
七个
Seven.
很好 七个
Very well. Seven to start.
我们从这里开始
We grow from there.
你偷偷摸摸做什么?
我用不着偷偷摸摸
野果子没那么容易被吓到
你害我丢了猎物
那个兔子吗?
告诉我 孩子
为什么要拿这么难的目标来锻炼射箭...
... 而你脚边
就有个容易的?
稳稳当当的...
温玛斯
走吧
马萨索伊特会看到你的 斯宽托
你在这生活了好几个月了 斯宽托
我们的人♥民♥
你们的人♥民♥
不管是不是真的 斯宽托
你的地盘是波塔克西特
但是我们现在有了
一个共同的陌生人
他们会攻击我们吗?
英国人不需要用袭击的方式来伤害你的人♥民♥
疾病
所以我们必须要出手又狠又快
即使是你这样难以杀死的勇士
霍巴默克 也会向他们的瘟疫屈服
他们把它装在大桶里
藏在他们家里
那他们就不是为和平而来了
他们是来定居的 马萨索伊特
来建立一个新的英格兰
就像我们走到哪都带着弓箭一样
他们带着他们的武器
你在海那边的那些年
有没有学会他们的行事方法?
他们想要什么?
我可以和他们对话 知晓他们的目的
你会如实相告吗?
和他们所说无差
所说的和所听到的往往不尽相同
我会解释他们的意图
那么 斯宽托 谁又来解释你的?
不 我们会等待
树林在看着我们 兄弟们
The forest watches us, gentlemen.
看着我们挨饿
Watching us starve.
受冻
Freeze.
去死!
Die!
我爱你
I love you.
不
No.
不 不 不!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
来吧
There now.
他们是我的一切
They are all I have.
不是的
Not so.
卡弗先生和我会照顾你的
Mr. Carver and I shall watch over you.
你不会孤单的 亲爱的姑娘 我向你保证
You will not be alone, dear girl, I promise you.
布拉德福德先生 你不舒服
Mr. Bradford, you are not well.
过来休息一下
Come and rest.
我很好 怀特夫人
l'm fine, Mrs. White.
拜托了 去照顾那些最需要的人
Please, tend to those who need it most.
战争在哪里 兄弟们?
Where's the war, gentlemen?
在我们心中 斯坦迪什上尉
In our hearts, Captain Standish.
在我们心中 你做的是高尚的工作
In our hearts, 'tis noble work you do here.
还是毛瑟枪更称手
A musket comes more natural.
为此 比林顿提出过要
To that end, Mr. Billington has offered
教我 带我打猎
to teach me and my attending to hunt.
给病人的汤要喝完了
The broth for the sick runs thin,
去打点食物给他们
could benefit from fresh game.
我没有批准这个
I did not authorize this.
你再说一遍?
I beg your pardon?
卡弗是总督 斯坦迪什
Carver is governor, Standish.
不需要你的许可
Don't need your say-so.
是的 作为军队的上尉
Yes, well, as captain of the military,
我掌管军械库
l'll keep the armory.
你不经我批准就拿了那些毛瑟枪
You've taken those muskets without my approval.
这是我的毛瑟枪
This is my musket.
是的 你还缺三个
Yeah, well, you're still short three.
没你那么傻缺
Not as short as some.
拜托了 兄弟们
Please, gentlemen,
豪兰先生和我需要指导
Mr. Howland and I are in need of instruction.
我们能否邀你参与远足
Might we tempt you to join the excursion,
这样你就可以监管我们对武器的使用?
so that you may supervise our handling of the weapons?
好的 我愿意
Yeah, I could be tempted.
那就好
Good, then.
没准还能学点东西
Might even learn something.
就位 孩子
Take your purchase, boy.
那么 在一个舒适的掩护和有利位置下
So, with a comfortable blind and a clear vantage,
现在 拿出火♥药♥ 装填进托盘
now, take your shot, load it into the pan.
关上
Close it, then.
现在是毛瑟枪铅球
Now the musket ball.
取通条 抽出 抽出
Take the scouring stick, reverse it, reverse it,
通到底
scour down your charge.
现在 拿起武器 兄弟们
Now, take your purchase, gentlemen.
比林顿 他们需要放火绳
Billington, they need to place their match cord.
我是在考他们
I was testing them.
当然
Of course.
火绳 放进软管里
Match cord, place into the hose.
像这样?
Such as this?
是的 用力推
That's right. Push it harder.
就这儿
Right here.
好的 这就好了
Okay. That's it.
好的 是的
Good. Yeah.
比林顿!
Billington!
去拿回来 小子
Fetch it, boy.
上帝保佑我们有晚饭了!
The Lord blesses us with supper!
起码我们其中一个有了
For one of us at least.
你再说一遍?
I beg your pardon?
像你说的 当我们为自己工作时
Like you said, we all work harder
才更卖♥♥力
when we work for ourselves.
我们要有丰盛的晚餐了
A hearty supper we will have.
你也一样 小子
Same goes for you, boy.
你想要丰盛的晚餐 自己打猎去
You want a hearty supper, you kill it yourself.
比林顿 你真是天字第一号♥无赖!
Billington! You are a knave of the first order!
自私是一回事 但是你居然拒绝自己的孩子?
Self-serving is one thing, but to deny your own child?
你让我恶心!
You disgust me!
我没打算让你高看我 斯坦迪什
I don't look to impress you, Standish.
我按照适合我的方式抚养我的孩子
And l'll raise my boys any way I see fit.
小心 比林顿
Careful, Billington.
这里有五枝毛瑟枪 你的是唯一开过火的
Of the five muskets here, yours is the only one that's fired.
小心点
Take heed.
你是在威胁我吗?
Do you threaten me?
快跑 快跑!
Run. Run!
跑起来 小子
Move it, boy.
快点!
Quick!
都跑快点!
All move fast!
野人来了!
The savages are coming!
快跑! 他们来了
Run! They're coming.
野人来了
The savages are coming.
把十字架拿进去
Put the crosses inside.
各就各位!
Positions!
大炮准备!
Ready the cannon!
把女人和孩子都带到公屋去
Get the women and children in the common house
让她们不要慌
and keep them calm.
英国人?
不是
德勒兹!! 不用这样吧
这是你自找的
我们一向和平度日 德勒兹
现在为什么向我们开战?
如果这是开战的话 你现在早趴下了
这是供奉 你欠我的供奉
我们已经进献了供奉
我们不需要保护 我们也不怕你
看看你周围
你们已经怕我了
英国人也会
你会需要我的
我宁可死于抵御英国人
看起来你要如愿了
斯坦迪什 等等 你看
Standish, wait. Look.
野人烧毁林地
The savages scorch the earth.
尖叫声比爱尔兰报死女神还要可怕
They shriek and scream worse than an Irish banshee.
爱尔兰神话人物 预告死亡的女妖精
让你的头脑中充满地狱般的幻象
Fills a man's mind with hellish visions.
这正是他们的目的
It's exactly what they mean to do.
他们会来攻击我们吗?
Will they move to attack us?
我打赌他们一准备好就会的
l'll wager they will when they feel ready.
现在 他们只是时不时地试探我们的士气
剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表