剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表
我们想对你的善良和大方
We oblige to you for your kindness
表示感谢
and your generosity.
我们很开心能招待你们
We are happy to welcome you for the moment.
当你们在这的时候
And while you're here,
希望你们能遵守我们的风俗并且守安息日
you will respect our customs and keep the Sabbath.
我们也是敬畏上帝的人 温斯洛先生
We are God-fearing people, too, Mr. Winslow.
很好
Good to hear.
你们都没有妻子和家庭吗?
Your men, you have no wives, no families?
这是有意为之
By design.
公♥司♥认为单身男子工作会更努力
The Company thought single men would work harder.
我们这边的女人数量不多
Our women here are few,
而未婚女子更少
and fewer still those that are unmarried.
我不太懂你的意思
Not sure I glean your meaning.
你们所有人
They will be respected.
都要尊重我们这边的女士 懂我意思吗?
By each and every one of you. Am I understood?
完全了解
Perfectly.
普拉特先生 你拥有的是哪块殖民地的特权?
The patent for your colony is for where, Mr. Pratt?
萨特克利夫 从这里再往北去
Point Sutliffe. North of here.
有个马萨索伊特村庄就在这附近
There as a Massachusett village near there.
瓦斯特佳斯特
Wesagusset.
交朋友对你有好处
It would do you well to make friends.
你是这么做的吗? 和野人交朋友?
Is that what you've done? Made friends with the savages?
是的 没错 我们很努力地去实现这点
Yes, we have endeavored to do so, yes.
你到底为什么要这么做?
And why in God's name would you do that?
这对我们极为有利
It's in our best interest
出于商贸和礼仪的原因
for reasons of trade and comity.
这么说 你还没听说过
Have you not heard
关于詹姆斯敦的消息吗?
the news from Jamestown, then?
詹姆斯敦怎么了?
What of Jamestown?
一场大屠♥杀♥
A massacre.
某天早晨 殖民地四分之一的居民被屠♥杀♥
A quarter of the colony butchered in a morning.
三百名男人 女人和儿童
300 men, women and children.
被一些野人无情杀害
Slaughtered by the savages without mercy.
而那些野人的目标是
And their aim was to wipe out the entire colony
一口气消灭整个殖民地
in one blow.
要不是因为上帝的仁慈 他们差点就成功了
And they near succeeded, but for the grace of God.
我肯定认识部分死者
I must know some of the dead.
真是一场噩梦 还杀害了女人和儿童 对吧
Nightmare. Women and children, too, yes?
波瓦坦人肯定是被激怒了
The Powhatans must have been provoked
忍♥无可忍♥了
beyond endurance.
这些野人杀害了你的朋友
How are you not angry at these savages
你怎么不生气呢?
for murdering your friends?
我非常生气
I'm angry beyond belief.
但是由谁来断定谁是野人呢?
But who's to say who the savages are?
一些人很友善 另外一些人充满敌意
Some friendly, some hostile.
我以前看事物都是黑白分明
I used to see things as black or white,
但是现在 在这个新世界 我看到的只有灰色
but now in this New World I see only gray.
从这片灰色之中 我们学到了什么呢?
And what do we learn from this gray?
我们要和印第安邻居亲密相处
We endear ourselves to our Indian neighbors,
而一旦机会出现 我们就背叛他们
and then at the first chance, we betray them.
木已成舟
What's done is done.
那我们现在怎么办?
But what do we do now?
我们要攻击这些曾经的朋友吗?
Do we attack these people that we call our friends?
他们会攻击我们吗?
Do they attack us?
斯蒂芬
Stephen.
我不敢去想未来会发生什么
I'm terrified of what might come.
别这么说
Do not say that.
别和我说这些
Don't ever say that to me.
你是丈夫 我是妻子
You're the husband, I'm the wife.
我没有权利签字
I'm not allowed to sign my name
端枪或谈判
or wield a gun or negotiate terms.
而你 斯蒂芬·霍普金斯
And you, you, Stephen Hopkins,
你没有权利恐惧
you are not allowed to be afraid.
带他走 带他去见马萨索伊特
Get him up, we're taking him to Massasoit.
把他架起来 快点
Pick him up, come on.
你们到底在做什么?
What in God's name are you doing?
这是为了殖民地好
'Tis for the good of the colony.
你听到詹姆斯敦发生的事了 大家都吓坏了
You heard what happened in Jamestown. People are terrified.
这种过激反应 会过去的!
This hysteria, it will pass!
这里的野人也一定听说了屠♥杀♥的事
The savages hereabouts will have heard of the massacre.
我们的敌人更会无所顾忌
Those that are hostile towards us will be emboldened.
我命令你放了他
I am ordering you to let him go.
等我们把斯昆图交给马萨索伊特
When we hand Squanto over to Massasoit,
重新结盟之后
reestablish the alliance.
他是我们的朋友!
He is our friend!
别逼我跟你动手 总督
Do not compel me to lay hands on you, Governor.
我很尊敬你
I have too much respect for you.
你管这叫尊敬?
Now you call this respect?
别妨碍我们
Get out of the way.
放了他
Release him.
给他松绑 斯坦迪什
Unhand him, Standish.
霍普金斯 我以为你是我们这边的!
Hopkins, I thought you were with us!
布拉德福德认为你是他那边儿的!
And Bradford thought you were with him!
按照你的总督说的做
You do as your governor says.
如果你不放弃斯昆图...
If you will not give up Squanto...
我不会放弃他
I will not.
那你就必须另想办法修复
Then you must find another way to mend fences
与马萨索伊特的联盟... 并且尽快!
with Massasoit... and fast!
是 尽快 布拉德福德
Aye. Mend it quick, Bradford.
不然 我发誓会亲自把斯昆图的脑袋送过去
Or by God, I'll bring him Squanto's head myself
把尸体留给你
and leave you the rest.
谢谢 我的朋友们
Thank you, my friends.
我以为你反对我
I thought you were against me.
的确
I am.
但是这是你的决定
This is your decision.
而我这辈子已经见够了叛乱暴♥动♥
I've seen enough mutiny for one lifetime.
先说清楚了 我可不是你的朋友
Just to be clear, I am not your friend.
我相信布拉德福德能另寻他策
Just because I trust Bradford will come around
可不意味着我信任你
does not mean I trust you.
仔细想想要怎么做
Careful how you tread.
恐怕你的运气已经用尽了
For I fear your luck may be running out.
我们听说英国人不会放弃
波塔克西特部落的奴隶
他是布拉德福德的心腹
您和英国人不再是朋友了
万潘诺格有很多朋友
英国人一个都没有
让他们收留他 您满意吗?
他只是一条走失的狗
但是他属于您
找到并送回您丢失的狗的人...
才是您的朋友
让我来帮你 亲爱的
Let me help you, love.
我自己能行 谢谢
I can manage. Thank you.
- 别 让我来吧 - 拜托 先生
- Oh, no, but I insist. - Please, sir.
你有点难搞 不是吗?
Oh, you're a bit of a tough one, aren't you?
- 我不需要你的... - 别烦她
- I don't need your... - Leave her be.
她是你的人?
Is this your one, is it?
你没事吧?
You alright?
不准你再碰她
You're not to touch her again.
不准再看她
Do not even look at her.
你们要毫不友善地拒绝我们
'Tis unfriendly of you to turn us out.
我们不会再提供任何食物
We cannot feed you any longer.
也不会再忍♥受你们侮辱
Nor shall we suffer the disrespect
我们的女人
you give our women.
你们必须现在离开 开始新生活
You must go now to start your new lives.
如我们一般
Do as we have done.
与你们的邻居做交易 平等地对待他们
Trade with your neighbors and treat them fairly.
和野人交易?
Trade with the savages?
要和一个人做交易首先要信任他
You have to trust a man to trade with him.
你怎么能信任一个野人?
How can you trust a savage?
这些野人和我们一样是人
The savages are human beings very much like ourselves,
领悟力强 值得信任 正直
quick of apprehension, trustworthy, just.
值得信任? 值得信任?
Trustworthy? Trustworthy?
掐灭从他们那偷抢物资的念头
Resist the temptation to steal from them,
否则你们会自尝苦果
剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表