剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表
那就是我能给她的
That's what l'd give her.
不 能够治愈她还有其他所有病患的良方
No, the cure for her and everyone else suffering
是让他们能够离开这该死的船 然后上岸
is to get off this damn vessel and onto dry land.
医生? 卡弗太太
Doctor? Mrs. Carver.
请 请 快过来
Please. Please, come quick.
没事的
It's alright.
哦 天啊!
Oh, God!
没事的
It's alright.
她的宫缩越来越快了
Her spasms come ever quicker.
没事的
It's alright.
该死的船 该死的斯蒂芬·霍普金斯
Damn this ship, damn you, Stephen Hopkins,
你这个混♥蛋♥!
you lying bastard!
我敢说她的神智还清醒
I dare say her wit remains intact.
你觉得很有意思吗?
Do you find humor in this?
不 不 不 我只是想
No, no, no, I merely mean to bring
缓解下气氛...
some lightness into...
滚!
Get out!
卡弗太太是一位助产士
Mrs. Carver is a midwife.
在荷兰 我经常帮助助产士们
In Holland, I have assisted the midwives often.
太好了 听卡弗太太的指示
Good. Follow Mrs. Carver's lead.
霍普金斯太太
Mrs. Hopkins.
停下来
Stop it.
谁来照料她?
Who attends her?
船上的医生 希尔先生 还有一位助产士
The ship's surgeon, Mr. Heale, and a midwife.
你去过船舱吗 马丁先生?
Have you been below deck, Mr. Martin?
并没有
I have not.
太恐怖了
'Tis vile.
五月花号♥从未载过乘客
The Mayflower was never meant to carry passengers.
这是一艘用来装载葡萄酒和毛织品的货船
'Tis a cargo ship meant for wine and woolens,
而不是装载女人和孩子的货船
not women and children.
我们必须做到
We all must make do.
一百零二个人挤在一起
102 souls crammed in a hold
需要大桶的黄油和啤酒
meant for hogsheads of butter and beer.
简直就是肮脏的狗窝
'Tis a filthy, stinking kennel.
倒是很适合一只母狗生狗崽
It's fit for a bitch to birth a litter,
而不是一个女人生孩子
but not a woman to have her baby.
我希望一切顺利
I hope all goes well.
最好如此
You better hope so.
霍普金斯和他的妻子希望
Hopkins and his wife expected this baby
在弗吉尼亚生下这个孩子 而不是在海上
to be born in Virginia, not at sea.
那和我有什么关系?
What has that to do with me?
你一点都不了解
You know nothing of the men
和你的公♥司♥签下合约的这个男人吗?
your company have contracted for this settlement?
只有你自己 斯坦迪什先生
Only yourself, Mr. Standish,
会无休止的 夸大其词的讲述
due to the endless, self-aggrandizing tales
你在战场的事情
of your time in battle.
我是斯坦迪什上尉 马丁先生
It's Captain Standish, Mr. Martin.
还有当我在战场上浴血奋战时
And while I have killed men in the field of battle,
你该担心的人并不是我
it's not me with whom you should be concerned.
他一点都不了解那个马上要当爸爸的人
He knows nothing of the soon-to-be father down below.
船长甚至都不太想
The Captain here was even reluctant
让他上船
to let him on the ship.
为什么?
Why is that?
因为斯蒂芬·霍普金斯是一个
Well, because Stephen Hopkins
声名狼藉的莽夫
is a notorious hothead.
他在百慕大领导了一起叛乱
He led a mutiny in Bermuda.
被判决绞刑
Sentenced to hang.
用了些诡计
Cheated the gallows.
据他所说 逃脱了死刑
Somehow talked his way out of it.
如果船长认为他可以上船的话
Well, if the Captain saw fit to allow him on the ship,
那我想我们就不需要担心了
l'm sure we have nothing to fear.
船长现在不必为
Well, the Captain here will not be held responsible
因不停地拖延航程而导致孩子
for the, for the endless delays that have resulted in this baby
在如此恶劣的环境下降生而负责
being born at sea in squalid conditions.
而只会由你和商人探险队负责
No, that rests solely on you and the Merchants Company.
如果他的妻子和孩子出了任何差错
If aught goes awry with his wife and child,
霍普金斯当然知道他妈的谁该为此负责
Hopkins will know damn well who to blame.
她要死了吗?
Is she going to die?
我们的妈妈在生你的时候死了
Our mother did when she had you.
住口! 这么说不公平
Hush! That's not fair.
并不是你弟弟的错
It was not your brother's fault.
你的妈妈被其未预见的弱点所击败
Your mother succumbed to an unseen weakness.
你的继母要比她更坚强
Your stepmother is stronger than she was.
她不会死的
She's not going to die.
没关系的
It's okay.
你做的很好 保持呼吸
You're doing so well. Just breathe.
没事的
It's okay.
好的
There you go.
没事的 就要出来了
It's alright, you're almost there.
好的 好的
Yes. Yes.
生出来了
That's it.
没错
Yes.
太好了
Oh, very good.
生出来了
That's it.
那个孩子活下来了
The baby lives.
这真是一个好消息
That is good news, indeed.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
给你抱抱
Here you go.
斯蒂芬·霍普金斯!
Stephen Hopkins!
看到了吧?
You see?
我告诉过你 你的继母很坚强的 哈!
I told you your stepmother was strong. Ha!
架在这里 就是这里
Put it right there. That's it.
奥尔登先生 怎么了?
What's happened, Mr. Alden?
这里断了 船长
It's fractured, Captain.
如果它完全断开的话
If it cracks completely,
这艘船就散架了
this ship will flounder and break apart.
我来想办法
l'll do what I can,
但是我没有能修好它的工具
but I don't have the means to fix it proper.
奥尔登先生 那您需要什么
Well, what is it you need, Mr. Alden,
才能修好它?
to make this repair?
需要一个能在粘合时 支撑它的东西
Something to hold it in place long enough to bind it.
我们有建房♥子的千斤顶
We have our screw jacks for building houses.
可以吗?
Will that help?
可以试试看 你们能去拿过来吗?
It's worth a try. Will you go and fetch it?
不行
We cannot do that.
可是这船要沉了!
This ship will sink!
今天是安息日 先生
It is the Sabbath, sir.
我们不工作的
We cannot work.
天哪 饶了我吧!
Lord, grant me patience!
告诉我在哪里 我他妈的自己去拿!
Show me where it is, l'll fetch the damned thing myself!
- 能行吗? - 暂时还可以
- Will it hold? - For now.
但是还需要继续修理
But it will require more repair than this.
干的漂亮 奥尔登先生 太棒了
Well done, Mr. Alden, well done.
我们计划在哈德逊入河口停靠
We were meant to land at the mouth of the Hudson.
是弗吉尼亚的最北端
The northernmost part of Virginia.
是的 那里是我们的专有殖民地
Yes, where we have the patent for our colony.
现在 我们按计划将航行到这里 詹姆士角
Now, we are on course to here, Cape James.
从损坏的船梁和天气状况来看
And with the broken beam and the weather,
我们可能要到这个冬天才能到那里
it's likely that this is as far as we'll get this winter.
到时我们将不能在殖民地上进行耕种
We cannot plant our colony wheresoever we please.
你听到了 琼斯船长
You heard Captain Jones.
我们到不了弗吉尼亚
We cannot reach Virginia.
但是弗吉尼亚有我们的领地
But we have a place in Virginia.
如果上帝要送我们到海岸更北的地方
If God sees fit to deliver us further north,
那可能这就是他希望我们
to this shore, then maybe this is where He intends for us
开垦的新家园
to make our plantation.
也许他说的没错
Perhaps he's right.
在那里 我们就不再受之前的协定所约束
For there, we are no longer bound into previous agreements.
霍普金斯先生 别说那些没用的
Mr. Hopkins, this is not the time to do this.
大家都知道你那点儿事 先生
Everyone knows your history, sir.
剧集 | 圣徒与陌生人(2015) | 导航列表