剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
The glory and renown you've sought your entire life.
我追求的不是荣耀,穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
It's not glory I'm seeking, Mehmed.
是复仇
It's revenge.
拉杜和马哈茂德帕夏 不在这裡,救不了你
Radu and Mahmud Pasha are not here to save you.
但他们会帮我把你埋葬
But they will help me bury you.
就像我们小时候练习比武时一样
Just like when we sparred as boys.
我多年来都帮你挡着门外的恶狼!
I kept the wolves from your door for years!
把你当作兄弟一样保护你!
Protected you like a brother! -Lies!
你说谎!
你夺走我的弟弟,毁了我的家庭!
You took my brother and destroyed my family!
你盲目又愚蠢
You are blind and a fool,
但是我会信守诺言,让你死得有尊严
but I will keep my promise and give you an honorable death.
就像你对我老婆做的一样?
How you did to my wife?
知道你老婆也死了,令我好过一点
It gives me some comfort knowing your wife is also…dead.
不会的
No.
是真的,而你很快就会跟她一起
Yes, and you will soon join her.
不要!
No!
瓦拉几亚会成为你的坟墓
Wallachia will be your grave.
不要!
Die!
这太疯狂了,你为什麽要这麽做?
This is madness. Why are you doing this?
父亲,你怎麽可以这麽做?
How could you do this?
给我一点耐性和忠诚
Show me some patience and loyalty.
瓦拉几亚会成为你的坟墓
Wallachia will be your grave.
-苏丹,你还好吗? -你听得到吗?
Sultan, do you hear me? -Can you hear me?
-我要杀了你! -不要,苏丹!
I'll kill you! I'll kill you! -No, Sultan!
苏丹,是我
Sultan, it's me.
弗拉德在哪裡?
Where's Vlad?
他走了
He is gone.
他无处可逃
There's nowhere to run.
我会找到他,然后杀了他
I will find him and kill him.
弗拉德活着就是一个威胁
Vlad alive represented a threat.
他活着逃走了很多次
He had escaped with his life so many times,
一定要杀了他
he had to be killed.
在6月17日日落三小时后开始的夜袭
The Night Attack, which began three hours after sunset on June 17,
一直持续到第二天凌晨4点
rages on until 4:00 a.m. the next morning.
根据一些战争叙事
According to some chronicles of the battle,
在那骇人的五个小时内
in those five horrific hours,
有约二万人死亡
some 20,000 men were killed.
弗拉德卓九勒的突袭 把穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的军队逼到绝境
Vlad Dracula's surprise attack pushes Mehmed's army to the brink,
但是他未能成功杀死苏丹
but he fails to kill the sultan.
对想要保住王位的穿刺者来说
A devastating blow
这是非常沉重的打击
for the Impaler Lord's attempt to hold on to his throne.
即使经历一切恐怖事件
The discipline of the Janissaries
训练有素的耶尼切里军团
with all the terrors and the horrors they've been through,
仍然有足够的能力 把瓦拉几亚人赶出营地
there's still enough to drive the Wallachians back from the camp
并耗尽弗拉德卓九勒最后仅馀的资源
and also exhaust the last arrow in Vlad Dracula's quiver.
求求你,不要!
Please, no! My only loyalty is to the sultan! I swear it! Please!
我发誓只对苏丹效忠!求求你!
是弗拉德的间谍?
Vlad's spy?
其中一个
One of them.
我们会给他把其他间谍供出来的机会
We'll give him a chance to reveal the others
然后才把他背信弃义的头砍下来
before he's relieved of his traitorous head.
我哥哥的计画几乎成功了
My brother's scheme almost succeeded.
你怎麽知道他会攻击哪裡?
How did you know where he would attack?
伊苏斯之战
The Battle of Issus.
在公元前333年
In 333 B.C.,
亚历山大面对波斯国王大流士时 严重地寡不敌众
Alexander was greatly outnumbered by the Persian king, Darius.
他决定冒险赌一把 直接攻击国王和他的近身守卫
He gambled and decided to attack the king and his personal guard directly,
他相信如果他能杀了国王 那庞大的军队就会崩溃
believing that if he killed him, his much larger army would collapse.
亚历山大赢了吗?
And did Alexander win?
他击溃了波斯人
He routed the Persians.
不过…
But Vlad Dracula is not Alexander,
弗拉德卓九勒不是亚历山大
我也不是大流士
and I am not Darius.
在特尔戈维什泰东南面724公里处 的鄂图曼皇宫裡…
Four hundred and fifty miles southeast of Târgovişte
in the imperial palace…
(鄂图曼皇宫,伊斯坦堡)
你知道我为什麽要你来这裡吗?
Do you know why you are here?
不知道,玛拉公主
No, Princess Mara.
我们想讚赏你的忠诚
We wanted to commend you for your… loyal service.
可惜你是对错的人效忠
Unfortunately, your loyalty was to the wrong person.
瓦拉几亚人企图暗♥杀♥ 苏丹家人的阴谋失败
The Wallachian plot
to assassinate the sultan's family has been thwarted,
但是还有一些枝节要处理
but there are still loose ends to tie up.
苏丹娜古尔巴哈
Sultana Gulbahar, would you give our friend here some water?
妳可以给这位朋友喝点水吗?
他看起来很紧张
He seems nervous.
谢谢妳,苏丹娜
Thank you, Sultana.
你的朋友艾琳娜已经不在我们身边
Your friend Elena is no longer with us,
但是…
but…
她为你留下了这个
she left this for you.
我听说它的药效很快
They tell me it's quick,
不会…
and you won't suffer…
太痛的
…much.
离特尔戈维什泰13公里处
Eight miles outside of Târgovişte,
弗拉德卓九勒被打败
Vlad Dracula has been defeated,
但是首都还未被鄂图曼佔领
but the capital city is not yet under Ottoman control.
昨晚
Last night,
弗拉德卓九勒的军队 倾尽全力攻击我们
Vlad Dracula threw the entire might of his army at us and failed.
但他们战败了
他们失败的代价是死亡
The price of their failure was death.
这位士兵,你为我取下了 多少个瓦拉几亚人头?
You, soldier, how many Wallachian heads did you collect for me?
九个,苏丹
Nine, Sultan.
那麽你今天就会收到九块金子
Then you shall collect your nine gold pieces today.
我们许多兄弟
Many of our brothers were martyred at the hands of the infidels.
都在异教♥徒♥手下牺牲
今天我们要埋葬他们
Today, we bury them,
但是我们不会忘记他们的牺牲
but we will not forget their sacrifice.
至于我们的敌人…
As for our enemy,
我环顾四周
I look around, and the only Wallachians I see are dead or in chains!
看到的所有瓦拉几亚人 不是死了,就是被锁上铁鍊
我们不是主动想要打仗 但是我们会结束这场战争!
We did not ask for this war, but we will end it!
今天我们会哀悼
Today, we grieve!
然后明天,我们就会 攻下特尔戈维什泰!
Tomorrow, we take Târgovişte!
Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!
Allahu Akbar! Allahu Akbar!
我们以为你死了
We thought you were dead.
我绝对还活着
I am very much alive…
不过苏丹也是
but so is the sultan.
乡下农村满是耶尼切里军人
The countryside is crawling with Janissaries.
我知道,他们马上就会追到我们
I know. It won't be long before they reach us.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥打算让我的弟弟登上王位
Mehmed intends to put my brother on the throne.
尽可能召集最多的士兵
Gather as many men as you can.
我们要跟他们打
We'll fight them.
我们要在森林和山裡跟他们打
We'll fight them in the forests and mountains.
是的,王子殿下
对
还有特尔戈维什泰
Yes, my Prince. Yes, and Târgovişte.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥不知道有什麽在等着他
Mehmed has no idea what awaits him.
精疲力竭但充满决心 的穆♥罕♥默♥德♥和鄂图曼军队
Exhausted but determined,
抵达特尔戈维什泰
Mehmed and the Ottoman army arrive at Târgovişte.
(瓦拉几亚首都特尔戈维什泰)
这次回归对拉杜王子来说苦乐参半
A bittersweet return for Prince Radu.
自从我父亲第一次统治这片土地开始
Since my father first ruled these lands,
王位已经转手九次
the throne has changed hands nine times.
他和我的哥哥米尔恰
He and my older brother, Mircea…
因王位之争而被杀
were killed for it,
弗拉德也会一样
just as Vlad will be.
这种事情何时会结束?
When does it end?
永远都不会结束
It never ends.
只要你还坐在王位上
So long as you sit on the throne,
就不能相信任何人
you can trust no one.
而且永远不能示弱
And never show weakness.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥,那麽如果 我让你不高兴呢?
And what if I displease you, Mehmed?
从你哥哥的错误中学习 开拓自己的路
Learn from your brother's mistakes and forge your own path.
我们可以在世界上 留下自己印记的时间有限
We only have so long to make our mark in this world.
但是首先,我们必须 拿下特尔戈维什泰
But first, we must take Târgovişte.
特尔戈维什泰是一个天然的堡垒
Târgovişte is a natural fortress
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表