剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
而弗拉德会统治瓦拉几亚
and Vlad, he will rule Wallachia.
我无容身之处
There is no place for me.
我来这裡的时候只比现在的你大一点
When I came here, I was just a little older than you.
一位来自塞尔维亚的基♥督♥徒公主
A Christian princess from Serbia,
不知道可以相信谁
unsure of who to trust,
但是他们对我很友善
but I was treated with kindness
我发现家庭有很多种
and discovered that family takes many forms,
而忠诚远远浓于你血管裡流的血
and that loyalty runs far deeper
than the blood that runs through your veins.
拉杜,我们是你的家人
We are your family, Radu.
弗拉德会选择自己要走的路
Vlad will choose his own path.
正如你必须选择你走的路一样
Just as you must choose yours.
我们以为住在皇宫裡
We think that living in a palace
享尽奢华,纵情享乐
with all these luxuries is just, you know, dolce vita.
是很美妙的生活但其实不是的
It's a… It's a sweet life, but it wasn't the case.
这些统治者从很小的时候开始
These rulers found themselves, from a very young age,
就处于宫廷阴谋之中
in the middle of these court intrigues.
一次失误就可以 令他们失去王位、生命、自♥由♥
One misstep could cost them their throne, their lives, their freedom.
那不是一个容易玩的游戏
It is not an easy game to play.
随着侵略进入第三个星期
As the invasion enters its third week,
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥不停歇地施加的压力
开始对弗拉德造成影响
the relentless pressure of Mehmed takes a toll on Vlad.
他在与鄂图曼人的冲突中 失去了几百名士兵
He's lost hundreds of men in skirmishes with the Ottomans
而且他带领的军队
and finds himself leading an army
急需食粮和匈牙利的增援
in dire need of food and reinforcements from Hungary.
弗拉德精疲力竭
Vlad was exhausted.
他用焦土政策对付穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
He had carried out a scorched-earth policy against Mehmed,
所以自己也没有可以找食粮的地方
and he had nowhere to rely on food for himself either.
已经无处可去了
There was nowhere to go anymore.
他成了自己的焦土政策的囚犯
He became a prisoner of his own scorched-earth policy.
(鄂图曼军营 离特尔戈维什泰80公里处)
他们准备在早上出发
They're preparing to head out in the morning.
我们派小部队攻击他们
We'll hit them with a small unit.
把他们拖慢一点
Slow them down a bit. Remind Mehmed we're still out here.
提醒穆♥罕♥默♥德♥,我们还在这裡
-王子殿下 -什麽事?
Prince. -Yes?
来自边境的讯息
A message from the border.
有新消息吗?
News?
有人在瓦拉几亚发现匈牙利侦察兵
Hungarian scouts have been spotted in Wallachia.
看来你有可能在初冬
Perhaps you'll be back with Princess Anastasia
就回到安娜塔西亚公主身边
by the early winter after all.
侦察兵!
Scouts!
派一个部队去见他们 看看有没有更多人在路上
Send a unit to meet them and see if more are coming.
我们已经快没有时间了 国王还在拖拖拉拉
While the king drags his feet, we are running out of time!
王子殿下,匈牙利终于回应我们了
Prince, the Hungarians have finally answered the call.
-这是你期待已久的 -几个侦察兵不是一队军队!
This is what you waited for. -A few scouts are not an army!
今天只是射击练习
Today, it's target practice,
但是很快那些大砲 就会射向特尔戈维什泰城牆
but soon those cannons will be trained on the walls of Târgovişte.
我不能让穆♥罕♥默♥德♥攻陷首都
I cannot let Mehmed take the capital.
他已经从我身上夺走了太多
He's taken enough from me already.
如果我们要在日落前到达大路 就要赶快出发
We should depart soon if we are to make the main road by nightfall.
(鄂图曼皇宫,14年前)
好,哈姆扎贝伊
-你有看到我弟弟吗? -没有,王子殿下
-Yes, Hamza Bey, have you seen my brother? -No, Prince.
14年前
Fourteen years earlier,
年轻的弗拉德卓九勒 在作出发往瓦拉几亚
young Vlad Dracula makes final preparations to ride to Wallachia
争夺空置王位前的最后准备
and fight for the now vacant throne,
鄂图曼人多年来都在训练他 要让他登上这个职位
a position for which the Ottomans have groomed him for years.
我是来跟你道别的
I came to see you off.
真好呢
How kind of you.
我父亲把哈姆扎贝伊 和我们一些最好的士兵给了你
My father has given you Hamza Bey and some of our best soldiers.
王位在秋天前就会属于你
The throne will be yours by fall.
不过万一事情不顺利 你还有我的弟弟
But you have my brother, in case things don't work out.
拉杜是自己选择留在这裡的
Radu has chosen to stay here of his own free will.
他是我唯一的家人
He is the only family I have, yet you keep him like a pet.
但你们像宠物一样养他
是我们给你士兵,让你取回王位的
We are the ones giving you soldiers to take the throne.
王子殿下
Prince.
我们该走了
We should be going.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥兄弟,我会从瓦拉几亚 向你传话,让你知道事情进展
I will send word of my progress from Wallachia, brother Mehmed.
就这样,弗拉德被送回去 做重要的政♥治♥活动
So Vlad is sent off to do
而拉杜就被留下来
the big political business, and Radu's left behind.
我们不清楚他是不是甘愿这麽做
It's not clear whether he does this willingly or unwillingly,
到底他还是人♥质♥,还是自愿留在宫廷
whether he remains a hostage or he stays willingly at the court.
可能两者都是
It may be a bit of both, that he's there as another bit of insurance
他是鄂图曼人的额外保险
for the Ottomans,
但是同时,他似乎 挺喜欢鄂图曼的宫廷生活
uh, but also, he seems to have taken quite nicely to Ottoman court life,
和这种生活带来的美好事物及权力
and to all the attractions and power that that brings.
家人是我们所拥有的最宝贵礼物
Family is the dearest gift we possess.
忠诚就是一切
Loyalty is everything.
拉杜王子,我们准备好了
Prince Radu, we're ready.
(鄂图曼皇宫)
现在太晚了,不应该还在宫裡游荡
It's a little late to be wandering about the palace.
抱歉
My apologies.
我想古尔巴哈可敦可能想在就寝前
I thought Gulbahar Hatun might want some fresh water
喝一些新倒的水
before she retires for the evening.
她今晚不再需要任何东西
She won't be needing anything further tonight.
是的,夫人
Yes, milady.
距离皇宫6♥4♥4公里处
400 miles away from the imperial palace,
鄂图曼军队继续朝着特尔戈维什泰 向北艰难跋涉的时候
as the Ottomans continue their grueling slog north towards Târgovişte…
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥和他的军队感到越来越不安
…a growing sense of unease hangs over Mehmed and his troops.
鄂图曼士兵不停 一个一个地在突击中被杀死
The Ottoman troops are constantly being picked off by hit-and-run attacks.
到了晚上,战壕外的人
And then at night, anybody outside of the trenches
会突然消失
is suddenly disappearing.
这是真正的恐怖
This is true terror.
马哈茂德帕夏,立刻把他们放下来
Mahmud Pasha, have them cut down at once.
(波伊那里城♥堡♥外市郊 特尔戈维什泰东南方6♥4♥公里)
我们会在日出后不久抵达
We'll arrive not long after sunup.
我们的间谍说 波伊那里只有一小队警卫
Our spies say there's only a small unit of guards at Poenari.
不可以伤害安娜塔西亚公主
No harm is to come to Princess Anastasia.
我会亲自抓拿她
I will personally capture her.
拉杜王子,你最后一次 见你哥哥是什麽时候?
Prince Radu,
when was the last time you saw your brother?
十年前
Ten years ago.
我九岁被带去加入苏丹的军队之后
I haven't seen my own brother since I was nine.
就没见过我的哥哥
When I was taken for the sultan's army.
但是现在这裡成为了我的家
But this is my family now.
我们是法蒂赫的孩子
We are the children of Fatih,
我们愿意牺牲一切 为他带来荣誉和光荣
and we'll sacrifice everything to bring him honor and glory.
包括我的哥哥
Even my own brother.
(鄂图曼军营 特尔戈维什泰外48公里)
As Mehmed's army closes on Târgovişte…
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的军队 慢慢接近特尔戈维什泰的时候…
你再碰我的食物 我就把你的手砍掉!
Touch my food again, and I will cut your hand off!
放开我!
Let me go!
…鄂图曼军营爆发紧张气氛…tensions flare in the Ottoman camp,
因为食物和水越来越短缺
where food and water are in increasingly short supply…
溷蛋!
Bastard!
而匈牙利军队与弗拉德联手 的谣言越来越多…and rumors of the Hungarian army joining Vlad
grow by the day.
苏丹,你要见我吗?
Sultan, you wish to see me?
对
Yes.
我今天晚上看到两个士兵
Tonight,
I saw two men
像狗争肉吃一样打架
fight like dogs for a scrap of meat.
我看到一支无生气、无情的军队
I saw an army that was lifeless, heartless.
准备好被打败
Primed for defeat.
苏丹,我们的士兵又累又饿
Sultan, our men are tired and hungry.
马哈茂德帕夏 我在君士坦丁堡时你不是跟我一起
Mahmud Pasha, you were not with me at Constantinople.
没错,苏丹
No, Sultan.
我有几个星期在高牆外
Standing knee-deep in mud and blood,
站在齐膝的泥巴和血中 周边是我军队的尸体
and the bodies of my men outside those towering walls for weeks,
当时我面着前所未见的恐惧和疲累
I faced a fear and exhaustion unlike anything I'd ever known.
海盗…
The pirates…
朱斯蒂尼亚尼…
Giustiniani…
他不像弗拉德一样 喜欢那些血腥的夸张言行
did not indulge in the gruesome theatrics Vlad is fond of.
但我可以向你保证
But I can assure you,
他是一种与别不同的恶梦
he was a nightmare unto himself.
我在我们士兵的脸上看到那恶梦
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表