剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
我愿意收留你们作囚犯,并照顾你们
I accept your care-taking as my prisoners.
由现在开始,你们要永远忠于我
From this moment forward, your loyalty will forever be to me,
将来要忠于我的儿子穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
and one day, to my son, Mehmed.
如果你们的父亲违背诺言
Should your father betray his oath,
你们就会被处决
you will be executed.
谢谢你,苏丹
Thank you, Sultan.
那是在劫持皇家人♥质♥
This is royal hostage taking.
两个小男孩被人从家中带走
These are two young boys taken from their family homes,
断绝所有家族关係和通讯
cut of all familial ties and correspondence,
现在还得担心如果你的父亲做错事
and now having to potentially worry about this foreign court strangling you
这个外国宫庭就会把你勒死
if your father does anything wrong.
他们是一场大游戏中的棋子
They were pawns within a wider game.
终有一天,我会回来找你们
One day, I will return for you.
那是一场很糟糕的游戏
It is a terrible game, you know.
充满可怕的事件和背叛
It's full of traumatizing events. It's full of betrayals,
我觉得弗拉德是一个很好的例子
and I think Vlad is a prime example
说明那种生活 会对人的心理做成什麽影响
what kind of a toll that life could take on a human psychology.
二十年后,穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 像他父亲穆拉德二世一样
Two decades later, Mehmed, like his father, Murad II,
发现自己有可能面对 卓九勒家族的叛乱
finds himself facing a potential rebellion from the House of Drăculeşti.
他派使者到瓦拉几亚首都
He sends emissaries to the Wallachian capital
要求弗拉德向苏丹偿还债务
to demand that Vlad pay his debt to the sultan.
作为附庸国 弗拉德必须对鄂图曼效忠
As a vassal state, Vlad had to be loyal to the Ottomans.
有需要的时候,他必须带他的军队 与鄂图曼军队并肩作战
He had to take his army to fight alongside the Ottoman army,
wherever this was needed.
当然,最重要的是 他每年都要向鄂图曼进贡
And of course, the most important part, to pay his tribute every year.
这样做才能维持和平
This was the thing that kept you in the house of peace.
15世纪末的金币是这样子的
This is what a gold coin would look like
at the end of the 15th century.
很小,但是几乎是纯金
Very small, but pure gold pretty much,
而弗拉德每年要缴付两千个
and Vlad's expected to pay 2,000 of these every year,
但他显然没有交
but he clearly hasn't
因为穆♥罕♥默♥德♥派了几个大使
because Mehmed, um, sends some ambassadors to demand
要求他付一万个金币
10,000 gold coins of payment,
那即是五年的欠款
which would be five years' worth of back payment,
这让我们看到
so that shows us that pretty much since he's established himself as a ruler
自从弗拉德确立了 自己作为瓦拉几亚统治者的地位
in Wallachia,
他都没有向鄂图曼苏丹致敬
Vlad's not been doing his homage to the Ottoman sultan.
他跟穆♥罕♥默♥德♥之间出现问题 就是因为他拒绝这麽做
The fact that he refuses to do that is what causes his problems with Mehmed.
欢迎来到特尔戈维什泰
Welcome to Târgovişte.
帕夏,你们的旅途顺利吧?
I trust your journey was not too long, Pashas.
谢谢你,弗拉德王子
Thank you, Prince Vlad.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥二世,征服者 两地和两海的统治者
Mehmed II, Conqueror, Ruler of Two Lands, Ruler of Two Seas,
罗马人的凯撒和苏丹中的苏丹 送上他的问候
Caesar of Rome, and Sultan of Sultans, sends his greetings.
Mm-hmm.
Hmm.
我相信苏丹中的苏丹
I'm sure the Sultan of Sultans
派你们走这麽远 不只是要带土耳其软糖给我
didn't send you all this way just to bring me Turkish delight.
弗拉德王子,苏丹要求…
Prince Vlad, the sultan requests--
我帮你们省去麻烦吧
I will save you the trouble.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥要我去他的首都
Mehmed wants me to come to the capital,
缴付他觉得我欠他的东西,对他屈膝
pay what he thinks I owe him, and bend the knee.
是对他展现忠诚
A show of loyalty.
但是忠诚是双向的
But loyalty works both ways.
不是吗?
Does it not?
最近有谣言谈论你对谁效忠
Lately, there have been rumors about your allegiance.
你竟敢质疑王子的忠诚?
You dare question the prince's loyalty.
放轻鬆
Easy.
我王国的财富
My kingdom's fortune has been spent
被用来保卫苏丹领域的边界
defending the sultan's borders against the Hungarians and others
对抗匈牙利和其他对他警戒的人
who are wary of his adventures.
瓦拉几亚的金库已被掏空
Wallachia's coffers are empty.
但是你许下誓言,说会进贡
But you have sworn an oath to pay tribute.
这是在我们苏丹 允许你登上王位时说得很清楚的
This was made very clear when our sultan allowed you to take your throne.
“允许我”?
"Allowed me"?
“允许我”
"Allowed me."
苏丹看在你们长时间友谊份上 已经对你非常宽容
The sultan has been very lenient because of your longstanding friendship.
我们在欧洲也有朋友
We have friendships in Europe as well.
他们的领袖说我是时候佔一席位了
Leaders who say it is high time that I have a seat at the table.
他们尊重我
They treat me with respect.
你跟我谈尊重
You speak of homage,
但是你们进入我宫廷的时候
yet I noticed that none of you had the courtesy to remove your hats
全部都没有脱帽子
when you're entering my court.
王子殿下 你在我们宫廷住了很长时间
Prince, you spent years in our court.
你也知道鄂图曼文化 禁止我们在公共场合脱帽子
You know that Ottoman culture forbids us from removing our hats in public.
但是你们现在在我的宫廷裡
But you're in my court now.
看来我们陷入僵局了
It seems we're at an impasse…
不过我有解决方法
but I have a solution.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥可以找新的盟友
Mehmed can find a new ally…
而且你们不再需要脱帽子
and you'll never have to remove your hats again.
永远都不再需要
蒙古和土耳其传统上 是不可以伤害信使的
You don't shoot the messenger in the Mongolian and Turkish tradition.
这些大使代表穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
These ambassadors are the symbol of Mehmed.
伤害一个鄂图曼大使 即是伤害穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
To mistreat an Ottoman ambassador is to mistreat Mehmed himself.
所以这是弗拉德 可以向穆♥罕♥默♥德♥传达的最强大讯息
So, this is sending as big a message to Mehmed as Vlad possibly could.
讯息很清楚:他不再想要和平了
The message was clear. He was no longer in the house of peace.
他要转向战争
He was crossing to the house of war.
他以为我会不理会这件事吗?
Does he think I will ignore this?
你多年来的确一直没有理会他
You did ignore him for years,
任由他不上缴贡品
allowing his tribute to go unpaid.
现在他得到匈牙利人和教宗的支持
And now that he has the backing of the Hungarians and the Pope,
就不再怕你了
he doesn't fear you.
他父亲抛弃他时,我把他当作兄弟
I treated him as a brother when his own father abandoned him.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥,忘了那个多年前 出现在我们门前的男孩吧
Mehmed, forget that boy who showed up on our doorstep all those years ago.
他已经不存在了
He no longer exists.
盯着地图可以解决你的烦恼吗?
Will staring holes in that map ease whatever troubles you?
古尔巴哈可敦是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的伴侣
Gulbahar Hatun is Mehmed's consort
为他生下儿子巴耶塞特二世
and the mother of his son, Prince Bayezid II.
新一次征战?
A new campaign?
我要派妳父亲去瓦拉几亚执行任务
I'm sending your father on a mission to Wallachia.
去见弗拉德王子?
To see Prince Vlad?
所以那是真的
It's true then.
弗拉德靠拢匈牙利人一方了
Vlad has sided with the Hungarians.
哈姆扎贝伊 会把弗拉德带回来接受惩罚
Hamza Bey will bring Vlad back so that he can be punished.
你不能派其他人去吗?
Can't you send someone else?
妳的父亲是我见过最凶勐的战士
Your father is the fiercest warrior I've ever known.
而且他比我宫裡的任何人 包括拉杜,都更了解弗拉德
He also knows Vlad better than anyone in my court, even Radu.
我知道使者发生了什麽事
I know what happened to the emissaries.
古尔巴哈,哈姆扎贝伊 会在巴耶塞特生日前回来
Gulbahar, Hamza Bey will be back in time for Bayezid's birthday.
我保证
I promise.
鄂图曼一方决定 处理这个情况的最佳方法
The Ottomans decide that the best way to deal with this situation
就是抓走弗拉德 把他强行带回伊斯坦堡见穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
is to snatch Vlad and bring him back forcibly to Istanbul to answer to Mehmed.
所以他们策划了一个 牵涉鄂图曼宫廷两个重要人物的计谋
So, a plot is hatched that would involve two key figures from the Ottoman court.
第一个是希腊人,原本名叫托马斯
The first is Greek guy, originally called "Thomas,"
他在这个计划中扮演好人
who's baby face of the routine.
他是官僚,没有威胁性
He's a bureaucrat. He's non-threatening.
所以他会负责走入弗拉德的宫廷
So, he's gonna be the one who's gonna go into Vlad's court
跟他说与穆♥罕♥默♥德♥交谈的好处
and persuade him of the benefits of coming to speak to Mehmed, and to lure him out
把他引诱到瓦拉几亚郊区
into the Wallachian countryside.
同时,计划的第二部分 将由哈姆扎负责
Meanwhile, the second part of the plan is going to be taken care of by Hamza.
他从征服君士坦丁堡的时候开始
He's been a comrade-in-arms of Mehmed's,
一直都是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的战友
all the way back to the time of the conquest of Constantinople.
你好,哈姆扎贝伊
Hello, Hamza Bey,
我的老朋友
my old friend.
真是意外的惊喜
An unexpected surprise.
一些资料中
In some of the sources,
清楚记述了他们的目标 是要捉拿弗拉德卓九勒
it's certainly stated that capture of Vlad Dracula was the intent.
虽然他们会很享受捉拿他
Whilst maybe capture would have been an enjoyment,
但是我觉得到了这个时候
I think dead or alive would have been
苏丹完全不会介意生擒还是杀死他
perfectly acceptable to the sultan at this point.
哈姆扎贝伊,王子,我们都是老朋友
Hamza Bey, Prince, we are all old friends here.
我相信你跟苏丹之间的误会 可以很容易解决
I'm certain this misunderstanding with the sultan
can be easily resolved, ha?
-“误会”? -对
"Misunderstanding"? -Yeah.
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表