剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
我很期待看到苏丹求我们饶命
Okay. I am looking forward to seeing the sultan beg for his life!
我很乐意为你杀了他!
I would love to kill him for you!
你有跟穆♥罕♥默♥德♥交过手吗?
Have you fought against Mehmed?
不,王子殿下
No, Prince.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥绝不留情
Mehmed is relentless.
当他攻击你的时候,你会求他杀了你
When he comes for you, you will beg for your own death,
让你不再痛苦
just to end the suffering!
要打败他,我们需要用尽全力
Defeating him will take everything we have…
还需要上帝的旨意!
and the will of God!
我再也不会成为穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的囚犯
I will never be Mehmed's prisoner again.
放开我,我是王子!
Unhand me! I'm a prince!
谢姆西帕夏!你要带他们去哪裡?
Şemsi Pasha! Where are you taking them?
(埃迪尔内皇宫,18年前)
你要带他们去哪裡?
Where are you taking them?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥王子,这与你无关
This is no concern of yours, Prince Mehmed.
-回去睡吧 -穆♥罕♥默♥德♥,求你阻止他们!
Go back to sleep! -Mehmed! Stop them, please!
放开我!
Let me go!
放手!
Get your hands off!
放开我!
Let me go!
你在苏丹的宫廷裡,你要控制自己
You are in the sultan's court. You will control yourself.
放开我!
Let me go!
够了!
Enough!
你们的父亲违背了 他在这宫廷以你们生命许下的誓言
Your father has betrayed the oath he swore on your lives here in this court.
他要跟匈牙利人一起 在瓦尔纳以武力对抗我
He has joined the Hungarians and taken up arms against me at Varna.
弗拉德王子
Prince Vlad!
拉杜王子
Prince Radu.
你们要被处决
You are to be executed.
苏丹,你要杀我就杀吧
Kill me if you must, Sultan,
但是求你放过我的弟弟
but please spare my brother.
所以卓九勒家族还有点尊严呢
So there is still some honor left in the House Drăculeşti, huh?
谢姆西帕夏跟我说你很傲慢
Şemsi Pasha tells me you are arrogant,
而且任性
and willful…
但是已经可以看到你有出色剑术
but that you already show great skill with a sword.
所以我该拿你怎麽办?
So what am I to do with you?
要我发慈悲,代价是你们的忠诚
The price of my mercy is loyalty.
你们要终身当鄂图曼帝国的封臣
You will be vassals of the Ottoman court for life.
当我们召唤你们
When called upon,
你们就要拿起剑对抗我们的敌人
you will take up your sword against our enemies.
现在发誓
Now swear this,
我就饶你们一命
and I will spare you.
我发誓,苏丹
I swear it, Sultan.
你呢,弗拉德?
And you, Vlad?
发誓吧,弗拉德!
求求你!
Do it, Vlad! Please!
孩子,小心想清楚你接下来说的话
Choose your next words carefully, boy.
苏丹,我对你效忠
You have my loyalty, Sultan.
发生了什麽事?
What's happened?
我的父亲
My father
抛弃了我们
has abandoned us.
我们现在是一家人了
We are a family now.
我们是兄弟
We are brothers.
不,我是你的囚犯
No, I'm your prisoner.
这两个儿子基本上 完全被弗拉德二世遗弃和遗忘
The two sons are essentially abandoned and forgotten about completely by Vlad II.
弗拉德卓九勒因此而出现的问题是
The problem that Vlad Dracula gets from this
基本上他从此不信任任何人
is that he essentially begins to trust no one.
鄂图曼人没有杀掉 小弗拉德和他的弟弟拉杜
The Ottomans did not kill Vlad the son and his brother, Radu,
因为他们相信 这两人活着对他们更有用
because they believed that they would be more useful when they're alive.
如果鄂图曼人想让其他人登上王位
If the Ottomans wanted to put somebody else on the throne,
他们手上就有两个人选 所以为什麽要杀掉他们?
and they have two candidates right under their nose, why kill them?
他们是冷血的人
They're cold-blooded people.
他们玩这种政♥治♥游戏 已经有一段时间了
They've been playing this game for quite some time now.
(尼科波利斯下游约三公里处 现在)
(1462年6月4日)
弗拉德的军队在这附近的树林里扎营
三至四千人,河边还有几千人
Vlad's army is encamped somewhere in the woods near here. 3,000, 4,000 men,
with several thousand more all along the river.
他们的人数不多,但很危险
They do not have great numbers, but they are dangerous.
我们已经发出信♥号♥♥ 说我们会在这裡过河
We have signaled that we will be crossing here,
这裡水较浅,河流比较狭窄
where it's shallower and the river narrows.
他们预料到我们会去那裡 会在那裡等我们
They will be expecting us there, laying in wait,
但是我们实际上会在这裡 让5000个耶尼切里军人和大砲上岸
but this is where we'll land 5,000 Janissaries and artillery
马哈茂德帕夏带领 作为我们的第一波攻击
as the first wave of our attack led by Mahmud Pasha.
马哈茂德帕夏出身自耶尼切里军团
Mahmud Pasha comes from the ranks of the Janissaries,
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥非常信任他
and he is someone that Mehmed trusts an awful lot.
他是一个非常成功的将军
He's a very successful general.
马哈茂德帕夏也是 一个很有能力的指挥官
Mahmud Pasha was also a very capable, uh, commander
和一个军人
and a military man.
你怎麽知道这裡安全?
And how do you know that this location is secure?
我昨天在那裡上了岸
I went ashore there yesterday.
河岸平坦,有很高的草丛
The riverbank is flat, and there's tall grass,
可以在我们设置大砲时掩护我们
which will give us cover to set up our artillery.
我没看到弗拉德军队的迹象
I saw no sign of Vlad's men.
我们有70艘驳船 可以把军队运送过河
We have 70 barges to get our troops across.
先是马哈茂德帕夏 和耶尼切里军团带着一半大砲过河
First, Mahmud Pasha and the Janissaries, with half of our cannons,
然后驳船回来运送剩下的士兵和枪
then the barges will return for the rest of our soldiers and guns.
关键是要不露形迹和迅速
Stealth and speed is of the essence.
我们不是应该尽快把所有大砲 和迫击炮调配到河对岸吗?
Shouldn't we deploy all of our cannons and mortars
across the river as quickly as possible?
马哈茂德帕夏,我向你保证
Mahmud Pasha, I can assure you
有需要的时候 我们的火力一定已经准备就绪
all of our firepower will be ready when needed.
苏丹,这样我们在等其他人时 就会没有防御能力
Sultan, this will leave us open to attack while we wait there for the others.
你和耶尼切里军团要守住着陆点
You and the Janissaries will hold the landing spot.
我希望能在你踏进瓦拉几亚之前 就杀了那个叛徒
I hope to kill that traitorous bastard before you set foot in Wallachia.
苏丹
Sultan.
1462年6月4日晚上
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥开始入侵瓦拉几亚
On the evening of June 4, 1462, Mehmed launches the invasion of Wallachia.
出发吧
Let's go.
第一组鄂图曼船 向多瑙河的瓦拉几亚河岸出发
The first Ottoman boats set out
for the Wallachian side of the Danube,
不知道前方黑暗中有什麽在等着他们
uncertain of what awaits them in the vast darkness ahead.
如果水流有利于我们 应该在一小时内就可以到达对岸
If the currents are favorable, they should be across in one hour.
很好
Good.
横越多瑙河的感觉 就像诺曼第登陆当天的奥马哈海滩
The crossing of the Danube
almost feels like something out of Omaha Beach in D-Day.
70艘载着步兵的驳船过河
Seventy barges of infantry that cross,
像登陆艇一样登陆
like landing craft landing on the beach.
他们还带着轻型大砲
They bring light artillery across with them as well.
每个人都要知道自己该做什麽
Now, it takes every man to know what he's supposed to do.
这不是孤注一掷的攻击
This is not some blood or glory charge.
这是有组织的军事策略
This is well-organized maneuvers
要打败有地势优势的敌人
to take out an enemy who has the advantage of the terrain,
对方还要已经准备好防御
has the advantage of being dug in,
还有很强大的火力
and has also got very heavy firepower.
他们应用战争科学的方式很现代化
They really are modern in the application of the science of warfare.
从各个层面都可以看到 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥在策划方面的天才
The engineering genius of Mehmed does show at every level.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的突击部队继续偷偷地靠近
As Mehmed's shock troops stealthily approach,
这时候瓦拉几亚河岸开始映入眼帘
the Wallachian shore comes into view.
大家,最好做好准备
You better get ready, boys.
发射!
Release!
盾牌!
Shields!
他们在等着我们
They were waiting for us.
弗拉德兄弟太早出手了
Brother Vlad has shown his hand too early.
这样他就会失败
Now he will lose it.
继续!
Keep going! Keep going!
继续,快点!
Keep going! Faster!
-准备大砲 -是的,苏丹
Ready the cannons. -Yes, Sultan.
准备大砲!
Ready the cannons!
发射!
Fire!
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表