剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥和弗拉德的生命中都是这样
and that's true for both Mehmed's life and for Vlad's lives.
他们在生命中都曾经 感觉被多个重要的人物背叛
They both feel betrayed by different crucial figures throughout their lives,
有他们的家人、顾问、将军和盟友
whether it's family members, or advisors, or generals, or allies.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥和弗拉德 人生路上的平行关係
It's the parallel nature of the journeys of Mehmed and Vlad
令这个故事尤其引人入胜
that make this story particularly compelling.
也许弗拉德和穆♥罕♥默♥德♥之间……有一些个人差异
Maybe there were some personal differences between Vlad and Mehmed.
(安德烈波加西亚博士 军事历史学家)
在我看来,他们非常相似
As far as I can see, they were very much alike.
他们都是有能力的领袖 都是年轻的领袖
They were strong leaders. They were young leaders.
他们都是战士,都想掌握统治权
They were warriors. They wanted to rule.
14年后
Fourteen years later,
弗拉德从阴影中发动 越来越情急拼命的游击战
Vlad presses an increasingly desperate guerrilla campaign
希望能令鄂图曼军队士气低落
from the shadows, hoping to demoralize the Ottomans…
减缓穆♥罕♥默♥德♥往北走的速度
…and slow Mehmed's march north…
然后再一次消失
…before vanishing yet again.
(鄂图曼皇宫)
同时,在远处的皇宫裡
Elsewhere, the hunt intensifies
寻找弗拉德间谍的搜查越来越激烈
for Vlad's operatives in the imperial palace.
-真高兴见到妳 -天啊
I'm so happy to see you. -Oh, dear.
我尽快赶回来了
I returned as quickly as I could.
真的很糟糕
It was terrible.
王子怎麽样?
And the prince?
受惊,但是没有受伤
Shaken, but unharmed.
妳还有我给妳的礼物吗?
Do you still have the gift I gave you?
我一直都带在身边
It never leaves my side.
很好
Good.
如果刺客还潜伏在宫裡 我一定会找到他们
If the assassins are still lurking within the palace, I will find them.
妳有穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的消息吗?
Do you have any news of Mehmed?
他们已经越过多瑙河
但我只知道这麽多
They have crossed the Danube, but that is all I know.
不用为穆♥罕♥默♥德♥担忧
Don't worry about Mehmed.
他在战场上无人能及
He is without equal on the battlefield.
记住,如果妳不能割断他们的喉咙
And remember, if you can't cut their throat,
就把刀插♥进♥肋骨中间
slip the blade between their ribs,
然后用力扭
and twist.
很少人知道这些 鄂图曼王朝王子的母亲
Not many people know about the roles played by these royal mothers
扮演什麽角色
of these princes of the Ottoman dynasty.
首先是要保护她们的儿子
First and foremost, to protect their son.
古尔巴哈可敦扮演了这个角色
在这方面留下深远影响
Gulbahar Hatun played this role, and she left a legacy in that sense.
后宫亦称为“女人的苏丹领地”
The harem was called the "Sultanate of Women."
是由女人统治的地方 苏丹的母亲扮演了很重要的角色
The reign of women, where mothers of sultans played very important role.
据说她们是在幕后统治整个帝国
They are said to rule the empire behind the curtains.
我们皇宫裡有隻狼,我们要把他捕获
There's a wolf within our walls. We must hunt him down.
(入侵瓦拉几亚)
(入侵瓦拉几亚第十天)
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥已经带着军队推进到 离特尔戈维什泰72公里处
Mehmed has pushed his army within 45 miles of Târgovişte,
但是弗拉德卓九勒 从阴影中突击的作战
but Vlad Dracula's hit-and-run campaign from the shadows
令苏丹的军队很紧张
has left the sultan's troops on edge.
军营中有弗拉德间谍的谣言 也令他们很紧张
So too have rumors of Vlad's spies operating within the camp.
拉杜
这是卢卡勒里斯
Radu, this is Luca Rares,
一个来自布加勒斯特 最古老家族之一的波雅尔
a boyar from one of the oldest families in Bucharest.
拉杜王子
Prince Radu,
我上次见到你,你还是一个小男孩
the last time I saw you, you were just a young boy
追着父亲和哥哥们跑
chasing after your father and older brothers.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
苏丹和我通过中间人
The sultan and I have been in discussions
进行了多个月的讨论
through intermediaries for many months now.
自从你哥哥发动这场不明智的战争
ill-advised war…
Since your brother started this
我们就有了共同敌人
We now share a common foe.
瓦拉几亚很久以来
都从跟鄂图曼人 和我们邻近国家的关係中获利
Wallachia has enjoyed a long and lucrative relationship
with the Ottomans and our neighbors,
不过弗拉德王子的挑衅行为 破坏了我们大部分的贸易
but Prince Vlad's provocations have destroyed much of our trade.
全国人♥民♥因为他的战争而挨饿
The country starves because of his war.
我不能控制我的哥哥
I cannot control my brother.
但是你很快就会…
But you will soon
得到他的王位
have his throne.
我知道你们家族与波雅尔积怨很深
I know there is bad blood between the boyars and your family.
我逃过了你哥哥把我很多朋友
I escaped the Easter banquet where
和他们的家人 插在长矛上的复活节宴会
your brother mounted many of my friends and their families on pikes,
他把他们像稻草人一样陈列在城牆外
and displayed them like scarecrows outside the city walls.
可能他是怕被他们背叛
Perhaps, he feared their betrayal
知道如果他什麽都不做
挂在城牆上的就会是他的头
and knew it might be his head on the city walls if he did nothing.
时间紧迫,我就直截了当地说了
Time is short, so I'll get to my point.
穿刺者弗拉德在那天杀了很多敌人
Vlad Ţepeş killed many of his enemies that day,
但是也因此树立了很多新的敌人
but in doing so, created many more.
其中有一些像我一样有权力的人
There are powerful people, like myself,
愿意支持你掌权
willing to support your reign
前提是…
if
你要杀了你哥哥
you kill your brother.
不过如果你失败
But if you fail,
被挂在特尔戈维什泰 城牆上的就会是你和我
it will be you and I strung from the walls of Târgovişte.
那个人很奸险
That man is a snake.
为什麽你没有告诉我?
Why wasn't I told about this?
拉杜王子,记住你在跟谁说话
Remember who you are talking to, Prince Radu.
卢卡勒里斯和他的朋友
Luca Rares and his friends are the scum
是帮助匈牙利人杀掉我父亲 和哥哥米尔恰的人♥渣♥
that helped the Hungarians kill my father and brother, Mircea.
我们不可以相信他们
They are not to be trusted.
我唯一相信的是他们有多爱钱
The only thing I trust is their love of money.
那甚至胜过他们对卓九勒家族的仇恨
It exceeds even their hatred of the House of Drăculeşti.
令他们成为你的盟友
弗拉德就求助无门了
Make them your allies, and Vlad will have nowhere to turn.
他们的权力会成为你的权力
Their power will be your power.
我可以帮你登上王位 但是波雅尔可以帮你留在上面
I can help you take the throne, but the boyars can help you keep it.
不过首先我们得 迫你哥哥从隐蔽处出来
But first, we must flush your brother out of hiding.
我们再走五天就会到达首都
We are a five-day's march from the capital,
弗拉德一天比一天着急
and Vlad grows more desperate by the day.
我的哥哥被逼到绝境时最危险
My brother is at his most dangerous when he's cornered.
所以我们得把他引出来
That is why we must draw him out into the open and finish him
在匈牙利人来增援前了结他
before the Hungarians come to his aid.
我们要怎麽做?
How do we do that?
你
You.
苏丹,我不太明白
I'm not sure I follow, Sultan.
我会继续向特尔戈维什泰前进 给弗拉德施压
I will pressure Vlad by marching on Târgovişte,
你就夺走他如王位一样心爱的东西
while you draw him out of hiding
把他引出来
by taking the one thing he loves as much as his throne.
安娜塔西亚公主?
Princess Anastasia?
-当他知道了… -没错
When he finds out-- -Yes.
他会非常愤怒
而那就会导致他灭亡
He will be enraged, and that will be his undoing.
不可以伤害安娜塔西亚公主
所以一定得是你去
Princess Anastasia is not to be harmed, which is why it is you who must go.
没问题
Of course.
你得今晚在黑暗中 带着一队耶尼切里军团出发
You will leave tonight under cover of darkness with a unit of Janissaries.
我们的间谍说安娜塔西亚公主 身处弗拉德在波伊那里的城♥堡♥
Our spies say Princess Anastasia is at Vlad's castle at Poenari.
它很快就会成为你的城♥堡♥
Soon, it will be your castle.
(鄂图曼皇宫)
(鄂图曼皇宫,14年前)
14年前,即是1448年
Fourteen years earlier, in 1448,
鄂图曼人准备释放 17岁的弗拉德卓九勒
the Ottomans prepare to release 17-year-old Vlad Dracula
让他争夺瓦拉几亚的王位
to fight for the throne in Wallachia,
而他弟弟的命运则是悬而未决
leaving his younger brother's fate hanging in the balance.
拉杜?
Radu?
我需要妳的建议
I need your counsel.
弗拉德要我明天前决定 我会不会跟他一起回到瓦拉几亚
Vlad has given me until tomorrow to decide if I will ride with him to Wallachia
争夺王位
and fight for the throne.
我知道我应该去,但是…
I know I should go, but…
你怕他?
You fear him?
他生气的时候,觉得自己举世皆敌
When he's angry, he sees enemies everywhere.
万一有一天 他把我当成敌人的话怎麽办?
What if he sees me as the enemy one day?
或者是争夺王位的对手?
A rival for the throne?
那是你要的东西吗?
Is that what you want?
王位?
The throne?
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥终有一天会统治世界
Mehmed will someday rule the world,
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表