剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
哥哥
Brother, we are your family!
我们是你的家人
你是我的家人,穆♥罕♥默♥德♥不是
You are my family, not Mehmed.
弗拉德
Vlad.
怎麽了?
What?
我希望我们三个能再次在一起
I want the three of us to be together again,
就像我们小时候一样
like when we were boys.
弟弟,那些时光早已过去,世界变了
Little brother, that time is long past. The world has changed.
但是…
But…
但是…
But…
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥答应了你 他在佔领君士坦丁堡后就会帮你
Mehmed has promised to help you once he takes Constantinople.
拉杜,睁开眼睛看清楚
Open your eyes, Radu.
提防苏丹用什麽承诺来换取你的忠诚
Be wary of what the sultan promises you in exchange for your loyalty.
我收到消息
I received word.
晚祷后,苏丹会在他的帐篷裡
After the evening prayers, the sultan will be in his tent.
自己一个人,没有守卫
Alone and unguarded.
我们一定要快
We must be fast.
你的间谍知道你会攻击吗?
Does your spy know about your attack?
他知道够多了
He knows enough.
还有,王子殿下
My Prince,
那裡会满是耶尼切里军人
the area will be crawling with Janissaries.
我们会引开他们的注意
They will be distracted…
而我就会去找穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
and I'll get to Mehmed.
太阳在喀尔巴阡山脉后落下的同时
As the sun sinks over the Carpathians,
弗拉德的士兵准备对鄂图曼军营 进行准备大规模突袭
Vlad's men ready themselves
for a massive surprise attack on the Ottoman camp.
剩下的一万多人 同时也是最久经沙场的
The 10,000 or so men that are left are also the most battle-tested.
罗马尼亚史学中 有一个很夸张的想法…
Now, there was this wild idea in the Romanian historiography,
(安德烈波加西亚博士 军事历史学家)
…有一些年纪大的民族主义历史学家 仍然很喜欢这个想法
which is still, uh, really loved by some older nationalistic historians,
就是罗马尼亚总督带了农民来打仗
that the Romanian voivodes brought their peasants to the fight,
那当然是胡言乱语
which of course is… such a nonsense.
即使你给农民武器 他们都不可能参与激战
Even if you arm the peasants, they couldn't fight in a pitched battle,
因为当一个耶尼切里军人 遇到十个罗马尼亚农民
because if one janissary comes in front of ten Romanian peasants
无论那十个人拿什麽武器 他们都撑不了五分钟
armed with whatever you want, those ten wouldn't last for five minutes.
几公里外的鄂图曼军营很平静
Just a few miles away, all is quiet in the Ottoman camp.
日落之后
After sundown,
苏丹命令军队大部分士兵待在帐篷裡
the sultan orders most of his army confined to their tents for the night.
到了这个时候,鄂图曼军队都很紧张
By this point, the Ottoman army was quite on edge.
他们习惯不断被伏击
They were very used to being ambushed constantly,
那会造成恐慌
and that creates panic.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥确保士兵 日落后留在帐篷裡,不会出来
What Mehmed tries to do is to maintain discipline within the camp
by making sure that after sundown,
从而尝试维持军营裡的的纪律
his soldiers go into their tents and don't come out.
他们有站岗的守卫部队
There are units that are posted for security.
但除此之外,入夜之后 要尽量减少军营裡的活动
But otherwise, movement in the camp at night is kept to an absolute minimum.
苏丹
Sultan, the soldiers are in their tents,
按照你的要求,除了要站岗的守卫
士兵全部都在帐篷裡
save for those on watches, as you commanded.
马哈茂德帕夏
Mahmud Pasha.
是的,苏丹
Yes, Sultan?
在你离开前,读一首你写的诗One of your poems before you go…
提醒我们这个腐♥败♥的世界裡 还是有美丽的事物
to remind us that there is still some beauty left in this corrupted world.
I…
我…
这是我的荣幸,苏丹
I would be honored, Sultan.
“我因为玫瑰而崩溃
I fell to bits because of the rose
应该如何处置玫瑰园?
What should I do with the rose garden?
亲爱的,没有妳
Without you, oh, my beloved
我该如果面对生命和世界?
What should I do with life and the world?
如果两个世界上 有任何其他人看到妳的脸
If anyone else in the two worlds Has sight of your face
而那一刹那我双眼充血
And in that moment my eyes fill with blood
我应该怎麽办?
What should I do?
亲爱的,为了纪念妳的双唇
In remembrance of your lips, beloved
我偶尔会喝一口,但是…
Now and again I sip, but…
当我心中有血,该怎麽对待红酒呢?
What should I do with crimson wine While there is blood in my heart?
沙漠裡的鬱金香
What is a tulip in the desert?
对妖艳花♥园♥中的玫瑰来说是什麽?
Scented rose of the coquettish garden?
如果妳灿烂的脸庞不在
If your shining face weren't there
我该如果对待天空中的月亮?
What should I do With the moon in the heavens?
我愿意为追寻妳的心牺牲生命
I will sacrifice my life to hunt the heart
像夜莺一样啼叫 为的是记念妳”
And call like the nightingale In remembrance of you
晚安,马哈茂德帕夏
Good night, Mahmud Pasha.
弗拉德,这是来自瓦拉几亚的
Vlad, it's Wallachian.
现在我们是你们的家人了
We're your family now.
弗拉德,你被你的仇恨所蒙蔽
Your hatred blinds you, Vlad.
这太疯狂了,你为什麽要这麽做?
This is madness. Why are you doing this?
父亲,你怎麽可以这麽做?
Father, how can you do this?
你毁了我的家庭
You destroyed my family.
不是,我保护了你!
No, I protected you!
哈姆扎贝伊,再来一次! 我要为自己报仇
One more time, Hamza Bey. I must avenge myself.
我一直都会是你的朋友
你说谎!
-You always have my friendship. Lies!
弗拉德兄弟
Brother Vlad.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥兄弟
Brother Mehmed.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥,忘了那个多年前 出现在我们门前的男孩吧
Mehmed, forget that boy who showed up on our doorstep all those years ago.
够了!
No more!
他已经不存在了
He no longer exists.
给我一点耐性和忠诚
Just… just show me some patience and loyalty.
我以兄弟的身份拜託你…
Mehmed, I ask you as a brother.
我已经很慷慨地给你 来埃迪尔内与家人重聚的机会
I have generously given you the chance to rejoin your family here in Edirne.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥,出来面对我吧
Face me, Mehmed.
瓦拉几亚会成为你的坟墓
Wallachia will be your grave.
你看起来比苏丹更像鄂图曼人
You look more like an Ottoman than the sultan himself.
在这些鄂图曼破布之下
Beneath these Ottoman rags,
跳着瓦拉几亚战争之王的心
beats the heart of a Wallachian lord of war.
我可以跟你们谈主
I could tell you about God,
但是你们的灵魂已经被主充满
but you already have God in your souls.
我可以跟你们谈荣誉
I could tell you about honor,
但是你们已经为瓦拉几亚带来荣誉
因为你们在战争时回应我的召唤
but you have already honored Wallachia when you answered my call for battle.
从阿格斯、久尔久、布勒伊拉
From Argeş, Giurgiu, Brăila,
斯勒尼克、布加勒斯特 和特尔戈维什泰加入我们
Slănic, Bucureşti, and Târgovişte.
现在…
Now,
我们即将迈向伟大的胜利
we stand on the threshold of a great victory.
世上史上最伟大的胜利
The greatest the world has ever known.
如果有还没有准备好死亡的人
Those who are not prepared to die…
现在离开吧
leave now.
因为我们今晚要把上帝的愤怒
Because tonight, we deliver the wrath of God
带给胆敢自称为新凯撒的人!
down upon the man who dares call himself the new Caesar!
胜利!
Victorie!
胜利!
Victorie! Victorie!
胜利!
Victorie!
苏丹,你今晚还需要什麽吗?
Sultan, do you require anything else tonight?
不,没有其他事了
No. That will be all.
主啊,请原谅我
God, forgive me…
这是我必须做的事
for what I must do.
在鄂图曼军营的远处
In the distance beyond the Ottoman camp,
数千支火把穿破黑暗
thousands of torches pierce the darkness.
死亡已经在征途上
Death is on the march.
行动其实是经过精心策划的
The action was actually well-planned.
我们再次看到弗拉德 让他的军队穿上鄂图曼装扮
We see how Vlad again is dressing his men in Ottoman equipment.
他们骑着母马而不是公马
They are using mares and not stallions to ride
因为母马在接近 鄂图曼军营时不会嘶鸣
because they will not neigh during the approach on the Ottoman camp.
-迪米特里? -是的,王子殿下
Dimitrie? -Yes, my Prince.
我们在苏丹的帐篷见
I'll see you at the sultan's tent.
鄂图曼军营一片平静…
All is quiet in the Ottoman camp…
直到瓦拉几亚军队 突然从黑暗中冲出来
…until the Wallachian army explodes out of the darkness.
发出警报!
Alarm! Alarm!
穿刺者弗拉德 发动了一场精彩的军事攻击
It was a brilliant military strike
issued by Vlad the Impaler,
他让士兵穿上土耳其军装
who equipped his soldiers with Turkish uniforms,
那天晚上,他们在震耳的号♥角声下 攻击鄂图曼军营
and under the roar of horns, attacked the Ottoman encampment that night.
首先,他们用火把 焚烧伸手可及的一切
The torches set fire to everything you can reach,
然后很多瓦拉几亚士兵改用弓箭
and then a lot of the Wallachians switched very rapidly to the bow,
在军营裡来回冲
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表