剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
I saw that nightmare in the faces of my men.
每次我们到壕沟跟他对战 回来的人都越来越少
Every time, fewer and fewer of them came back from fighting him in the moats.
苏丹,但是最后你还是赢了
Yet you triumphed, Sultan.
对
Yes.
因为我有正义的理由
Because my cause was righteous,
和因为我许下誓言 说要攻佔君士坦丁堡
and because I had sworn an oath that I would take Constantinople.
就像我发誓要惩罚 弗拉德的背叛一样
Just as I've sworn to punish Vlad for his betrayal.
我们今天浪费了宝贵时间
We lost valuable hours today,
匈牙利人现在带来真正的威胁了
and the Hungarian threat is real now.
我们没时间了
We are running out of time.
我们明天就开始 走往特尔戈维什泰的最后一段路
Tomorrow, we begin the final push towards Târgovişte.
早上出发前要士兵集♥合♥
Gather the men in the morning before we depart.
我要他们清楚了解这会关係到什麽
I want them to know exactly what is at stake.
(波伊那里,弗拉德卓九勒的城♥堡♥)
今天,可怕的太阳 会像地狱之火一样烧到我们头上
Today, that terrible sun will burn like the fires of hell upon our heads,
就像过去的12天一样
just like it has for the last 12 days.
我知道你们又渴又饿
I know you're thirsty and hungry,
而且我们四面楚歌♥
and that we are besieged by evil on all sides.
但是不要害怕
But fear not!
我们的敌人即将迎来残酷的审判
A great and cruel reckoning is coming for our enemies!
弗拉德卓九勒已经无处可逃了
Vlad Dracula has nowhere left to run.
他像老鼠一样躲了起来!
He hides like a rat!
他会在特尔戈维什泰城牆上 尝到我们刀剑的滋味
At the walls of Târgovişte, he will taste the steel of our swords
和在我们强劲大砲的轰鸣下畏缩!
and cower before the roar of our mighty cannons!
我们要为哈姆扎贝伊报仇!
We will avenge Hamza Bey!
我们要为我们在这个荒芜之地
We will avenge all of our brothers, and sisters, and children
失去的每一个兄弟姊妹和孩子报仇!
who we lost in this godforsaken place!
我们出发!
Let's go!
我们要摧毁穿刺者
把欧洲的大门砸开!
We will destroy the Impaler Lord and burst open the gates of Europe!
布达、维也纳、罗马、全世界!
Buda, Vienna, Roma! -The world!
法蒂赫!
Fatih! Fatih! Fatih!
法蒂赫!
Fatih! Fatih! Fatih!
法蒂赫!
Fatih! Fatih! Fatih!
去找安娜塔西亚公主!去找她!
Find Princess Anastasia! Find her!
公主,回去妳的房♥间!
Princess, go back to your room!
退下
Leave us.
小拉杜
Little Radu.
我是来保护妳的
I'm here to protect you.
如果妳跟我来 我保证妳不会受到伤害
If you come with me, I promise you won't be harmed.
所以你来要夺走弗拉德的王国了
So you've come for Vlad's kingdom
现在还要夺走他的妻子?
and now his wife?
我从来不想要这样
I never wanted any of this.
你说谎!
That's a lie! This is all you've ever wanted.
这就是你一直想要的
你很软弱
你是懦夫!
You're weak. A coward!
不算是男人
Less than a man.
你不配称弗拉德为你的兄弟
You don't deserve to call Vlad your brother.
我试过救弗拉德的
I tried to save Vlad.
本来没有必要如此结束的
It didn't have to end like this.
弗拉德死了?
Vlad is dead?
如果妳现在不跟我走,妳也会死
And you will be too if you don't leave with me now.
妳不会受伤害
No harm will come to you.
我答应过他的
I promised him.
我也有许下承诺
I made a promise too.
不要!
No!
苏丹
Sultan, you need to see this.
你得来看看
是弗拉德卓九勒拉的封印
Vlad Dracula's seal.
这是在拉杜的帐篷裡发现的
This was discovered in Radu's tent.
很遗憾地,我们没找到信件
Unfortunately, we did not find the letter.
不要告诉其他人
Keep this between us.
苏丹,我们必须採取行动
Sultan, we must do something.
我会亲自处理他
I will deal with him personally.
弗拉德王子
Prince Vlad.
怎麽了?
What is it?
鄂图曼人来了波伊那里
The Ottomans, they came to Poenari.
安娜塔西亚呢?
Anastasia?
她…
She's…
她死了
She's… She's dead.
王子殿下…
Prince…
那是…
It was… It was…
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥!
Mehmed!
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表