剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
没有误会
There is no misunderstanding.
既然我们现在了解彼此的立场…
Now we understand each other.
老师
Teacher.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥在1461年…
The fact that in 1461, Mehmet had proposed
(米哈弗洛林哈桑 中世纪历史学家)
the meeting in Giurgiu through Thomas Katabolinos,
…透过宫廷作家托马斯加太波尼洛斯
a writer at the Court,
和猎鹰师哈姆扎提出在久尔久会面
and through Hamza, the falcon bearer,
显示鄂图曼和瓦拉几亚双方
shows that both the Ottoman side and the Wallachian side
都不再愿意达至和平,而是在竞争
were no longer willing, in fact, to reach peace, but to play.
弗拉德有自己的间谍网络
Vlad has his own network of spies,
所以他在陷阱上设置了自己的反陷阱
so Vlad has set up his counter-trap to the original trap,
令他得到一些有价值的俘虏
leaving him now with some valuable captives,
尤其是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的战友哈姆扎
particularly in the form of Mehmed's comrade, Hamza.
我小时候你跟我说了什麽?
What was that you told me when I was a boy?
要知己知彼
Know your enemy as you know yourself.
你真愚蠢
You are a fool.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥会追上你的
Mehmed will come after you.
而我会在等他
And I'll be waiting for him.
但我们要怎麽处置你?
But what shall we do about you?
你这叛徒
Traitor.
把这个加入我们的收藏中
Add this to our collection.
这两个带过来
Bring these two with us.
剩下的都杀掉!
Kill the rest!
到了这时候,弗拉德领先一步
Vlad, at this point, is one step ahead of the game.
(保加利亚,1462年)
在伏击哈姆扎贝伊 和托马斯加太波尼洛斯之后
After ambushing Hamza Bey and Thomas Katabolinos,
弗拉德袭击800公里外 由鄂图曼控制的保加利亚
Vlad launches a 500-mile raid into Ottoman-held Bulgaria,
杀了数千个男人、女人和小孩
killing thousands of men, women, and children.
“法蒂赫苏丹穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
"Fatih Sultan Mehmed, I was made aware
我收到消息指你希望与我会面
that you've been seeking an audience with me."
很不幸地,我必须拒绝
"Unfortunately, I must decline."
从今天开始,把我当成敌人吧
"From this day forward, know me as your enemy."
你是懦夫,躲在你的军队和城牆后面
"You are a coward, hiding behind your army
就像你的前任君士坦丁一样
and your walls, like Constantine before you."
如果你想攻下欧洲,就必须打败我
"If you want to take Europe, you must defeat me."
而我们都知道那就会是你的末日”
"And we both know that will be the end of you."
弗拉德说得很清楚
Vlad said very clearly,
“透过这个政♥治♥手段
"By such a political gesture,
我宣布断绝我们之间的所有关係
declare that all bridges between us are broken,
我会在我的地盘上等你”
and I am waiting for you on my ground."
他把哈姆扎贝伊的念珠送回来了
He sent Hamza Bey's prayer beads.
弗拉德会为此而死
Vlad will die for this.
-他在故意激怒你 -不是,他是在威胁我
He is baiting you. -No, he is threatening me.
苏丹,让我率领你的军队 进入瓦拉几亚
Sultan,
let me lead your army into Wallachia
把这个傲慢的傻子的头砍下来
and rid this arrogant fool of his head.
应该由我率领苏丹的军队
I should lead the sultan's army…
让我恢复我家族的声誉
…to restore my family's honor.
拉杜王子,你从来没有带领过军队
Prince Radu, you have never led an army,
我担心到了重要时刻
and I worry that when it comes down to it,
可能会血浓于水
blood may be thicker than water.
那是什麽意思?
Meaning? -Meaning there's a streak of betrayal
我是说你们一家多次背叛苏丹
through your family's dealings with the sultan.
够了!
Enough!
由我带领我的军队
I will lead my army.
这是我跟弗拉德之间的事情
This is between me and Vlad.
我会去瓦拉几亚
I will go to Wallachia,
而在我杀他之前 他会看到我夺走他最珍惜的东西
and before I kill him, he will see me take the one thing he values above all else,
就是他心爱的首都特尔戈维什泰
his beloved capital, Târgovişte.
苏丹,你在科林斯的征战才刚开始
My Sultan, your campaign in Corinth is just underway.
派马哈茂德帕夏代你去瓦拉几亚吧
Send Mahmud Pasha to Wallachia in your stead.
-马哈茂德帕夏 -苏丹
Mahmud Pasha. -Sultan.
-拉杜王子 -苏丹
Prince Radu. -Sultan.
你们两个伴我同行
Both of you will ride by my side.
拉杜,我把弗拉德斩首后 你就会登上瓦拉几亚的王位
And when I take Vlad's head, Radu, you will take the throne in Wallachia.
玛拉母后,我需要妳马上前往布达
Mother Mara, I need you to depart for Buda at once.
匈牙利人尊敬你
The Hungarians respect you. I need to know their role in all of this.
我需要知道他们在这裡扮演什麽角色
双方都知道战争即将来临
Both men know the war was coming,
不过我觉得到了这个时候 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥开始看到两件事
but I think at this point, Mehmed begins to see two things.
第一,瓦拉几亚将会很难对付
One, that Wallachia is going to be a very tough nut to crack.
地形有利于防守
It favors the defender, the terrain.
他知道弗拉德卓九勒 在战场上是一个很厉害的对手
He knows that he's got, uh,
a worthy adversary on the battlefield in Vlad Dracula,
但是战争之前发生的事
but there's also a huge element of insult
为他带来很大的侮辱
about what has occurred leading up to this war.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥集结了一支庞大的军队
Mehmed assembles a massive army,
几乎和征服君士坦丁堡时 的军队一样大
nearly the size of the one that conquered Constantinople.
他和弗拉德卓九勒的世仇 已经没有退路了
His blood feud with Vlad Dracula has passed the point of no return.
与此同时在匈牙利
Meanwhile, in Hungary,
穿刺者去了寻找欧洲唯一在战场上
the Impaler Lord seeks out the one army in Europe
可以与鄂图曼军队势均力敌的军队
that can rival the Ottomans on the battlefield.
-这些是… -是的,马加什国王
Are those…? -Yes, King Matthias.
是我越过多瑙河时杀死的
每一个土耳其人 和保加利亚人的鼻子和耳朵
The noses and ears of every Turk and Bulgarian I killed
when I crossed the Danube,
除了被我们困在家裡 活活烧死那些之外
excluding those who were burned alive in their homes.
好
Yeah.
总共23844个
23,844.
你成功对抗鄂图曼帝国的消息
News of your successful campaign
已经在欧洲传开
against the Ottomans is already known in Europe.
不过没有这麽清楚的细节
Though, not in such vivid detail.
教宗本人说过
The Pope himself has said,
“未来的十字军东征中 非常需要这样的人
"There is a great need for a man of your talents in the coming Crusade."
一个懂得对抗穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的人”
"Someone who knows how to fight Mehmed."
请你有信心,我会杀了苏丹
Have faith that I will kill the sultan.
不过,马加什国王
But, King Matthias,
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的愤怒无止境
Mehmed's rage knows no bounds.
到了春天,他就会带着恶意 和他的全部兵力进攻
In the spring, he will come with evil intentions and all his power.
但是只要你的强大军队
But once you and your mighty army
与我联手
join forces with me…
就一定能打败土耳其大帝
the Great Turk's defeat is certain.
不用急
All in due time.
我们会在未来几週 派特使向你告知我们的计划
We shall send an envoy in the coming weeks with news of our plans.
弗拉德很清楚地说
Vlad says, very clearly,
“我们已经这样对待鄂图曼人
"This is what we've done already to the Ottomans."
我绝对是你想一起结盟的人
"I'm absolutely your man in the field."
还有,对了
And by the way,
这两袋是他们的鼻子、耳朵和头 送给你享受的”
here's two sacks of their noses and ears and heads for you to enjoy."
马加什科尔温利用弗拉德卓九勒 尽量从他身上取得好处
Matthias Corvinus is using Vlad Dracula for what he can get out of him.
匈牙利人像鄂图曼一样对待弗拉德
The Hungarians treat Vlad like the Ottomans treat Vlad,
只把他当成更大规模 政♥治♥游戏中的一部分
that he's part of a wider game of politics,
只要他有用,他们就会利用他
and they'll use him as long as he's useful,
当他不再有用,就任由他自生自灭
and when he's no longer useful, then they'll leave him out to dry.
父亲,带我跟你一起去
Father, take me with you.
你很快就可以跟我一起出征
You'll join me on campaign soon enough.
但我一直在跟耶尼切里军团一起训练
But I've been training with the Janissaries.
我的剑很锋利
My sword is sharp.
巴耶塞特,你的剑可能很锋利 但是你还没准备好
Your sword might be sharp, Bayezid, but you are not ready.
你要学习策略和战术 亚历山大和凯撒大帝
You must study strategy and tactics. Alexander and Caesar.
巴耶塞特,我要马上跟你父亲谈谈
Bayezid, I must speak to your father now.
我父亲死了吗?
Is my father dead?
我们相信他被弗拉德胁持
We believe he's being held hostage by Vlad.
他是恶魔
He's a monster.
你怎麽可以视他为兄弟?
How did you ever call him brother?
我答应你,我会带哈姆扎贝伊回来
I promise to return with Hamza Bey.
当你找到弗拉德
狠狠折磨他
When you find Vlad, make him suffer.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥在1462年4月26日 出发前往瓦拉几亚
On April 26, 1462, Mehmed sets off for Wallachia,
在那裡,鄂图曼人♥质♥的命运 已经被决定了
where the fate of one Ottoman hostage has already been decided.
别担心,加太波尼洛斯帕夏
Don't worry, Katabolinos Pasha.
你的苏丹很快就会来救你
Your sultan will be here soon enough to save you.
而弗拉德卓九勒会在这裡等着他
And Vlad Dracula awaits.
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表