剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
你们这些狡猾、暗箭伤人的下流痞子
You scheming, backstabbing swine.
你们才是瓦拉几亚的真正敌人
You are the real enemy of Wallachia.
你们以为我会忘记你们 怎麽背叛我的父亲和兄弟吗?
Did you think I would forget how you betrayed my father and brother?
你们跟我的敌人密谋,赚个盆满鉢满
How you conspired with my foes, growing fat and rich!
迪米特里
确保我们的宾客不会忘记这个教训
Dimitrie, make sure this lesson sticks with our guests.
好的
Yes.
所有波雅尔和他们的妻子 都被带到外面
Each of the boyars and their wives are taken outside.
他们被刺穿
They are impaled.
很不幸地 我们太了解刺穿的运作方式
Unfortunately, we know a little too much about the mechanics of impalement.
很令人不安
It's not pleasant.
求你救救我,我把戒指给你,求求你
Someone help me. I'll give you my rings. Please!
这是很可怕的处死方式
It's a horrific method of execution.
你拿一支不是很尖锐的木桩 把它插♥进♥受害者的肛♥门♥
You take a stake that's not very sharp and you push it up the anus of the victim.
不要!
No! No! No!
然后用槌子
And then you use a mallet,
把它往上推,直到它从肩膀刺出来
push it all the way up until it comes out of the shoulder.
如果你有熟练的行刑者
And if you get a master executioner,
他可以避开大部分重要器官
he will avoid most of the vital organs,
然后把木桩钉在地上 让那个人慢慢死
and then you're gonna fix it in the ground, and let the person die.
穿刺者弗拉德是这个做法的专家
The master of this was……Vlad the Impaler.
说句公道话,复活节大屠♥杀♥之后
To be fair to him, with the Easter Massacre,
有证据证明他们密谋把他废黜
there is evidence of a conspiracy that they're going to depose him.
他见过这种竞争
He had seen all these rivalries and all these plots
这些企图杀掉合法统治者 和强立新王的阴谋
that were meant to kill the rightful ruler and impose somebody else.
弗拉德的父亲是被波雅尔杀死的
Vlad's father is killed by the boyars.
他的哥哥米尔恰 被波雅尔酷刑折磨后活埋
His older brother, Mircea, is tortured and then buried alive by the boyars.
我不认为他是疯子
I don't think he was a madman.
这些只是政♥治♥
It's just politics.
到了这个时候
This is the time really
弗拉德真的开始被称为“穿刺者”
when Vlad starts to get his reputation as "Vlad the Impaler,"
那是一个完全名符其实的称号♥
and it's one of those names that does what it says on the tin.
所以这是他统治者身份的一部分
So this is part of his identity as a ruler,
也是维持控制权的技巧
as well as a technique for maintaining control.
如果他可以展示他体型虽小
If he can show that despite his size,
却是最强悍的
he's the meanest kid on the block,
那麽隔壁体型较大的人都不会招惹他
even though there's bigger boys next door, they're not going to pick on him.
让这成为给我们所有敌人的警告
Let this be a warning to all of our enemies.
我绝对不会对任何人屈膝
I'll bend my knee for no one.
渐渐腐烂的尸体 在通往特尔戈维什泰的路上排成一列
The rotting bodies lining the road to Târgovişte
关于弗拉德背叛的谣言越来越多
and growing rumors of Vlad's betrayal
这向穆♥罕♥默♥德♥二世发出 具挑衅性又非常针对性的讯息
sends a defiant and highly personal message to Mehmed II.
卓九勒逐渐不再 对这个跟他一同成长的人忠诚
Dracula's loyalty to the man he grew up with is waning.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥和弗拉德之间酝酿的敌意
Adding further intrigue to the hostilities brewing between Mehmed and Vlad
因为卓九勒弟弟拉杜而更複杂
is Dracula's younger brother, Radu.
拉杜也是在鄂图曼帝国宫廷裡长大
He, too, was raised in the Ottoman court,
但是他仍是苏丹核心圈子的一分子
but still remains part of the sultan's inner circle.
我从我的义大利间谍 收到令人不安的消息
I've received troubling news from my Italian spy.
那个佛罗伦萨人说了很多话
The Florentine had much to say.
你哥哥公开向教宗吹嘘说 自己知道怎样在战斗中打败我
Your brother openly brags to the Pope that he knows how to defeat me in battle.
甚至有传闻说他会加入 由匈牙利支援的十字军
There's even talk of him joining a Hungarian-backed Crusade against us.
就像你父亲一样
Like your father.
弗拉德不是我的父亲
Vlad is not my father.
没错,他还要更危险
No, he's more dangerous.
如果瓦拉几亚由你而不是弗拉德统治 我们的生活会轻鬆很多
Life would be much easier if you ruled Wallachia instead of Vlad.
他是个难以预测的人
He's unpredictable.
而你,亲爱的拉杜… -容易预测
And you, dear Radu, you are… -Predictable.
弗拉德一直喜欢吹牛
Vlad has always been a braggart,
但那只是空口说白话
but it's only words.
也许吧
Perhaps.
他有写信给你吗?
Has he written you?
好一阵子没了
Not for a while.
欧洲有些人可能会 把我对他的忍♥耐看成弱点
There are some in Europe who might see my patience with him
并变得大胆
as weakness and become emboldened.
不可以让这件事发生
That cannot happen.
弗拉德忘记了要安分守己
Vlad has forgotten his place,
我不会容许他阻碍我对西方的计划
and I will not allow him to get in the way of my plans in the West.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥,弗拉德对你发过誓的
Vlad swore an oath to you, Mehmed.
他只是想博取注意力
He is only seeking attention.
现在他成功了
And now he has it.
他能坐上王位,都是因为有我的保护
He only sits on that throne today because of my protection.
他可以自♥由♥地治理他的国家 也是多亏了我
Free to run his country as he chooses because of me.
但他竟然拒绝来伊斯坦堡 献上一年一度的致敬和贡物?
Yet, refuses to come to Istanbul and pay his yearly homage and tribute?
-他很骄傲… -与此同时
He's proud. -While he holds court
他跟我们的敌人在匈牙利交际!
with our enemies in Hungary.
我已经派了信使
I've already sent the messengers…
召唤他来伊斯坦堡
to summon him to Istanbul to prove to me he is still an ally and friend.
向我证明他还是我的盟友和朋友
我期望他马上就过来
I expect him to come at once.
如果他拒绝呢?
And if he refuses?
那就太不明智了
That would be unwise.
你不会想当弗拉德的弟弟
You wouldn't want to be little brother to Vlad.
也不会想被夹在穆♥罕♥默♥德♥二世 和弗拉德卓九勒之间
And you wouldn't want to be stuck between Mehmed II and Vlad Dracula.
所以拉杜发现自己的处境很不妙
Eh, so, he… he also found himself not in a very nice position.
拉杜的绰号♥是 “公平拉杜”或者“英俊拉杜”
Radu is known by this nickname as "Radu the Fair" or "Radu the Handsome,"
但他也很明显有精明的政♥治♥头脑
but he's also someone clearly who has a canny political mind.
他热衷于文化
He's a bit of a culture vulture,
喜欢鄂图曼帝国的做事方式
and he likes the Ottoman way of doing things,
但是他仍保留着像瓦拉几亚人的一面
but Radu maintains his Wallachian-ness.
被夹在两个性格强烈的人之间 一定很不容易
It must have been difficult to be trapped between these two big personalities.
“亲爱的弟弟
你没有回应我之前的两封信
My dearest brother, as you have ignored my last three letters,
所以我再一次写信给你
I'm writing to you once again
希望你能遵守多年前对我许下的承诺
in the hope that you will honor the promise you made to me years ago
回到你真正的家
and return to your true home
即是瓦拉几亚
in Wallachia.
我们很快就要拿起武器
The hour is rapidly approaching when we must take up arms
对抗一直以来压♥迫♥着我们的人
against those that have had their boot on our throat for far too long.
家人是我们所拥有的最宝贵礼物
Family is the dearest gift we possess.
忠诚就是一切
Loyalty is everything.
准备好吧
Stand ready.
锺爱你的哥哥弗拉德上”
With great affection……your brother, Vlad.
弗拉德卓九勒的背叛 在二十年前已经播下种子
The seeds of Vlad Dracula's betrayal
were sown 20 years earlier
当时他的父亲弗拉德二世
被召唤到穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的父亲 苏丹穆拉德二世面前
when his own father, Vlad II, was called before Mehmed's father,
那时候有谣言指他与匈牙利合作
Sultan Murad II, amidst rumors that he'd joined the Hungarians
准备以武力对抗鄂图曼
and taken up arms against the Ottomans.
苏丹 很抱歉打扰你狩猎
Sultan, I'm sorry to interrupt your hunt,
但是我收到你的传召后就马上赶来了
but when I received your summons, I made all haste to reach you.
你多年来一直是 我最忠诚的朋友和盟友
You have been a most loyal friend and ally to me all these years.
如果我可以对你说一样的话就好了
I wish I could say the same of you,
弗拉德卓九勒
Vlad Dracul.
有谣言说我即将与匈牙利人结盟
There are some rumors of my alliance with the Hungarians
参与对抗你的十字军
in the coming crusade against you,
我跟你保证,那些只是谣言
but I can assure you they're only that, rumors.
匈牙利人阴险狡诈,不值得信任
The Hungarians are snakes and not to be trusted.
如果我跟你开战
If I go to war against you,
请你安心,我会体面地杀死你
take solace that I will kill you honorably.
面对面
Face-to-face.
而不是从背后捅刀子
Not with a knife in the back.
苏丹,你一定要相信我
Sultan, you must believe me.
你可以怎样保证
What guarantee do I have that you won't return home
你不会夹着尾巴回去
with your tail between your legs,
然后加入那些异教♥徒♥ 以武力对抗我?
only to join the infidels and take up arms against me?
为了证明我不渝的忠诚
As proof of my undying loyalty,
我把我最珍贵的财产交给你
I give you my most valued possessions,
我的儿子弗拉德和老么拉杜
my sons, Vlad, and my youngest, Radu.
父亲,你怎麽可以这麽做?
Father, how can you do this?
孩子,安静!
Silence, boy!
弗拉德王子
拉杜王子
Prince Vlad, Prince Radu.
作为苏丹
As sultan,
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表