剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
Sultan, I've come seeking a few hundred soldiers
我是来请你借出数百名士兵
助我夺回王位
to help me take back my throne,
那麽你就会重获一个 在瓦拉几亚的可信任盟友
so that you may once again have a trusted ally in Wallachia.
弗拉德王子,现在不是 集中于小冲突的时候
Now is not the time for small skirmishes, Prince Vlad.
与罗马人的战争即将来临 而且我打算攻佔君士坦丁堡
War with the Romans is on the horizon, and I intend to take Constantinople.
-穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ -你在跟苏丹说话
Mehmed. -You're speaking to the sultan.
记住你的身份
Know your place.
我离开皇宫的时候
When I left this palace,
你发誓说如果我需要帮助 你就会帮忙
you swore to come to my aid should I ever need it.
-我现在就需要帮助! -对苏丹放尊重!
I need it now! -Show the sultan respect!
我不再是你们的囚犯
I'm no longer a prisoner here, and you are certainly not my keeper.
你也绝对不是负责看管我
但你在我的宫廷上求我帮忙
But you are in my court asking for my help.
-要我们帮你,你得先… -“我们”?
We will help you after-- -"We"?
退下!
Leave us!
所有人都退下!
Everyone!
兄弟
Brother.
兄弟,弗拉德,给我一点耐性和忠诚
Brother, just… just show me some patience and loyalty, Vlad.
来跟我一起对抗罗马人
Come fight with me against the Romans,
他们躲在城牆后 赚得丰厚、变得贪婪
who've grown fat and greedy behind their walls.
我保证
I promise.
一旦君士坦丁堡属于我
Once I have Constantinople,
你就会得到你需要的所有人手和武器
you will have the men and weapons you need.
我没兴趣当你的僱佣兵
I have no interest in being your sword-for-hire.
我与生俱来的名份 是我唯一拥有的东西
My birthright is all I have in this world.
我现在必须登上王位 不然就可能永远得不到
I must take the throne now or risk losing it forever.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥,我以兄弟的身份拜託你…
Mehmed, I ask you as a brother--
我已经很慷慨地给你
I have generously given you
来埃迪尔内与家人重聚的机会
the chance to rejoin your family here in Edirne.
我不会再给你这个机会了
I will not make the offer again.
很多人死在君士坦丁堡的城牆上
Many have met their end
at the walls of Constantinople.
苏丹…
Sultan,
我祝你好运
I wish you luck with your endeavors.
(特尔戈维什泰市郊,现在)
在特尔戈维什泰城外
Just outside of Târgovişte, final preparations for the Ottoman siege
鄂图曼军队加紧 首都围城战的最后准备
of the capital city pick up in intensity.
-我们好像找到一个弗拉德的间谍 -把他生擒,带过来
We've found one of Vlad's spies. -Bring him to me alive.
苏丹军营裡 关于间谍和刺客的传言也越来越多
So too do rumors of spies and assassins in the sultan's camp.
弗拉德在鄂图曼军营裡有间谍 这件事不只是一个可能性
It's not just possible that Vlad had spies in the Ottoman camp.
而是几乎肯定的
It's almost certain.
这是有先例的
There was precedent for this.
穆拉德一世在1389年 打败一队十字军队之后
In 1389, Sultan Murad I,
having just defeated a Crusader army,
在自己的军营裡被敌军刺杀
is assassinated in his camp by an enemy army.
他们完全没有怀疑
They don't suspect anything.
(伊斯坦堡)
(皇室后宫)
给苏丹娜古尔巴哈的晚餐
Dinner for Sultana Gulbahar.
玛拉可敦
Mara Hatun, I've brought Sultana Gulbahar's dinner.
我带了苏丹娜古尔巴哈的晚餐来
是她最爱的羊肉酿南瓜茄子
Her favorite, podliczschan.
亲爱的,妳真体贴
Aren't you thoughtful, my dear?
很可惜,她今晚不会吃晚饭
Unfortunately, she won't be taking her meal tonight.
有什麽问题吗?
Is something wrong?
可怜的孩子
几天前的晚上,有人闯进她的卧室
Poor thing, it seems someone broke into her bedchamber several nights ago
把她吓坏了
and gave her a terrible fright.
从此她就一直都没什麽胃口
She hasn't had much of an appetite since.
真是太糟糕了
That's terrible.
希望她明天能恢复胃口
Hopefully, her ladyship's appetite returns tomorrow.
亲爱的,请坐
Please sit, my dear.
我坚决要求妳坐下
I insist.
如果找到一个 很可能还有其他在我们中间
If there's one, there are likely others among us.
我们看看他知道些什麽吧
We shall see what he knows.
他在伪装成我们的士兵时 被我们逮个正着
We caught him disguised as one of our soldiers
他企图摧毁…大砲
trying to destroy a cannon.
他还刺伤了我们一个士兵
He also stabbed one of our men.
他一句话都没有说
Hasn't said a word.
为弗拉德王子做髒活?
A bit of dirty work for Prince Vlad, eh?
或者…
Or perhaps,
你只是想仔细看看我们又大又美的枪
you just want a closer look at our big, beautiful guns
因为它们很快就会 把特尔戈维什泰化作瓦砾
before they turn Târgovişte into rubble.
苏丹,我们把他斩首吧
Sultan, let us behead him.
军营裡还有其他间谍吗?
Are there any other spies in the camp?
弗拉德卓九勒在哪裡?
Where's Vlad Dracula?
你完全听不懂我说的话
You don't understand a word I'm saying…
对吧?
or do you?
-拉杜 -苏丹
Radu. -Sultan.
对这个瓦拉几亚人说 如果他告诉我弗拉德躲在哪裡
Tell the Wallachian if he tells me where Vlad is hiding
和把其他间谍供出来
and gives up any other spies,
我就会给他超乎他想像的大量银子
I will give him more silver than he's seen in his entire lifetime.
这美丽筵席被浪费,真是太可惜了
It's a shame for this beautiful feast to go to waste.
妳吃吧
Please eat.
公主,我不饿
I'm not hungry, Princess.
我还有杂务要完成
I have my chores to finish.
妳是从哪裡来的…
Where are you from…?
-艾琳娜 -…艾琳娜?
Elena. -…Elena?
保加利亚
Bulgaria.
应该是再往北一点吧
A bit further north, perhaps.
瓦拉几亚?
Wallachia?
公主,我真的得走了
Princess, I really must go.
弗拉德王子在哪裡?
Where is Prince Vlad?
如果你告诉我们
If you tell us,
苏丹会给你超乎你想像的大量银子
the Sultan will give you more silver than you've ever seen in your lifetime.
去你的,叛徒!
Fuck you, traitor!
立刻告诉我,不然我帮不了你
Tell me now, or I can't help you.
再问一次,不过这次
Ask him again, but this time,
跟他说,如果他不把 我想知道的东西告诉我
tell him if he doesn't tell me what I want to know,
我就会把他锯成两半 拿他的内脏喂乌鸦
I will have him sawn in half and feed his guts to the ravens.
他有付钱给妳吗?
Does he pay you?
还是用妳爱的人当人♥质♥?
Or is he holding someone you love?
弗拉德王子在哪裡?
Where is Prince Vlad?
如果你不告诉我们
If you don't tell us,
苏丹会把你锯成两半 拿你的内脏喂乌鸦
the Sultan will have you sawn in half and your guts fed to the ravens.
我们在浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
-把他带走 -等等!
Take him away. -Wait!
妳很穷,而且是个女人
You are poor and a woman.
在这个世界上,妳要任由豺狼摆布
In this world, that leaves you at the mercy of jackals.
孩子,显然妳不是自愿的
It is clear you had no choice in the matter, dear.
谢谢妳,玛拉公主
Thank you, Princess Mara.
我再试一次
Let me try once more.
我是弗拉德王子的弟弟
I am Prince Vlad's brother.
我想帮他
I want to help him…
但是我得传话给他
but I need to get a message to him.
你可以帮我吗?
Can you help me?
把你的讯息留在马厩最后面的水槽下
Leave your message under the water trough at the far end of the stables.
那裡有人会把它拿给弗拉德王子
We have someone there who will get it to Prince Vlad.
很好
Good.
现在在我脸上吐口水
Now, spit in my face,
说我是他妈的叛徒
and call me a fucking traitor.
他妈的叛徒!
Fucking traitor!
他叫你把你的臭银子拿去擦屁♥股♥
He said to shove the silver up your ass.
不过,儘管如此,妳站错边了
Nevertheless, you chose the wrong side.
但是公主,我只是…
But… but Princess, I just…
瓦拉几亚人的忠诚真令人佩服
The Wallachian's loyalty is admirable.
但我会让妳作出最后一个选择
But I will give you one final choice.
妳要怎麽死?
How you die.
处决他
Execute him.
哥哥,等等!
Brother! Brother, wait!
我们没什麽好说的
There is nothing to be said.
求你跟我们一起留下来
Stay here with us, please!
留下来做什麽?
And do what? Huh?
卑躬屈膝来取悦苏丹?
Grovel for the sultan's approval?
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表