剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
所以…
So,
你终于抛弃我 转为效忠你的鄂图曼主人了
you've finally thrown me over for your Ottoman master.
我猜你拔剑是要对付我
I suppose that's meant for me.
而你是要对付我吧?
And that for me.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥快要输了
但你不必为他而死
Mehmed is losing the battle, but you don't have to die for him.
我不打算死
I don't plan on dying.
那就加入我
我们一起杀了他
Then join me, and we'll kill him together.
我们曾经发誓效忠穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
We swore an oath of loyalty to Mehmed.
那些是我们被人 用刀抵着喉咙时说的空话
Those were empty words uttered with a knife to our throats.
那麽你对我的忠诚呢?
What about your loyalty to me?
我们被遗弃在苏丹皇宫时 是谁保护了你?
Who protected you when we were left to rot in the sultan's palace?
随着鄂图曼军营裡的战况越趋激烈
As the fighting intensifies in the Ottoman camp,
苏丹穆♥罕♥默♥德♥二世和他的军队
Sultan Mehmed II and his soldiers find themselves facing endless waves
面对着一波又一波的瓦拉几亚士兵
of Wallachian attackers.
这是弗拉德卓九勒的愤怒
The wrath of Vlad Dracula.
每砍下一个瓦拉几亚人头给我 我就给你一块金子!
A piece of gold for every Wallachian head you bring me!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥一直想令你背叛我
Mehmed has always tried to turn you against me,
但是你血管裡流的
but the blood of Dracula
还是卓九勒家的血
still runs through your veins.
你是时候要回家了
It is time for you to come home.
加入我吧,弟弟
Join me, brother.
我们会建立自己的帝国
We'll build our own empire,
而你会带领我的军队
and you will lead my army.
不要
No.
你可以带来的只有战争和痛苦
You have nothing to offer but war and suffering.
已经有成千上万的人
Thousands have died
因为你对权力和复仇的慾望而死
because of your lust for power and vengeance.
包括你自己的妻子
Even your own wife.
你对安娜塔西亚的死知道些什麽?
What do you know of Anastasia's death?
我在现场
I was there.
我要砍下你的头
I'll cut your head.
我是为砍下你的头而来的
It's your head I've come for.
那就来砍吧,弟弟
Then come and take it, brother.
1462年6月17日
June 17, 1462,
地狱于瓦拉几亚首都 特尔戈维什泰城外来到人间
Hell comes to Earth
outside the Wallachian capital of Târgovişte.
在黑暗的掩护下
Under the cover of darkness and disguised as Ottoman soldiers,
弗拉德卓九勒的军队 伪装成鄂图曼士兵
Vlad Dracula's army launches the infamous Night Attack,
发动臭名昭着的“夜袭”
这是一场以苏丹穆♥罕♥默♥德♥二世军营 为目标的大胆突袭
a daring surprise assault on the camp of Sultan Mehmed II.
如果我是一个弗拉德的士兵
If I was one of… of Vlad's soldiers,
这是个疯狂的计画 但是如果成功,我们会大获全胜
this is a crazy plan, but a plan that, if it works, we have an amazing victory.
如果失败,我们会奋斗到底
And if it doesn't, we go down fighting,
我们会以最壮观的方式奋斗到底
and we go down fighting in a most spectacular fashion.
瓦拉几亚人向军营倾注 钢铁和烈火的攻势
The Wallachians unleash a torrent of steel and fire
孤注一掷地希望阻止 鄂图曼人夺走弗拉德的王位
in a desperate attempt to stop the Ottomans taking Vlad's throne.
瓦拉几亚人进入军营 拿着火把往前冲
The Wallachians get inside the camp,
and they dash forward, carrying torches,
尽可能狂乱地放箭
shooting arrows as wildly as they can,
尽量引起最大的骚动和溷乱
and causing as much chaos and confusion as they can.
周围漆黑一片,你看不到发生什麽事
It's pitch black. You can't see what's going on.
你不知道谁是谁
You don't know who's who.
所以弗拉德的第一轮攻击非常成功
So, the initial attack by Vlad is a huge success.
这可能会是一场灾难
This was potentially a disaster.
守住防线!
Hold the line!
他们开始被撃退了,继续推进!
They're losing ground! Keep pushing!
守住防线!
Hold the line!
苏丹!
Sultan!
我们的士兵不能再守住多久了
Our men can't hold our position much longer!
我们快要被打倒了!
We're about to be overrun!
阿里贝伊,要有信心
Have faith, Ali Bey.
你以为我打算死在 这个地狱般的地方吗?
Do you think I intend to die in this hellhole?
Hold!
父亲总是说你很软弱
Father always said you were weak.
父亲有很多说法都是错的
Father was wrong about many things.
弟弟,就让我们看看你的剑有多锋利
Let's see how sharp your sword is, baby brother.
你应该对瓦拉几亚 的新统治者放尊重一点
You should show more respect for the new ruler of Wallachia.
你只是其中一个苏丹的马屁精
One of the sultan's bootlicks,
来做他的髒活
sent to do his dirty work.
你会死在拉杜王子或者我的剑下
You will die by Prince Radu's sword or my own.
不管怎样,我们都会 把你的尸体残骸送给苏丹
Either way, we'll deliver what's left from your corpse to the sultan.
我杀了穆♥罕♥默♥德♥之后,就会回来找你
Once I kill Mehmed, I'll be back for you.
抓住他!
Get him!
弗拉德卓九勒在溷乱中逃走
Vlad Dracula flees into the chaos,
加入他的军队
joining his soldiers,
同时,瓦拉几亚士兵 继续涌进鄂图曼军营
who continue pouring into the Ottoman camp.
苏丹,我们的防线要破了!
Sultan, our line is breaking!
现在你是我的了
Now you are mine.
释放出耶尼切里军团!
Unleash the Janissaries!
每当你在战场上看到耶尼切里军团
Whenever you saw the Janissaries on the field in front of you,
你早就知道地狱要来了
you knew that hell was coming.
这是陷阱!
It's a trap. It's a trap! It's a trap!
至少有一本鄂图曼编年史记述
At least one Ottoman chronicle says that
那一晚,鄂图曼军队 是在等待瓦拉几亚人来
the Ottomans were waiting for the Wallachians that night.
苏丹一定事先知情
The sultan must have known,
即使他没有告诉军营裡的任何人
even if he never told anyone in the camp,
或者只是告诉了他的指挥官 和耶尼切里军团
or maybe just told his commanders and his Janissary corps.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥是军事策略大♥师♥和战术家
Mehmed was a master of military strategy and a tactician,
而且他还是个优秀的士兵
and he was a brilliant soldier.
他由始至终都毫无惧色
He never showed any fear.
把他们驱赶到中心!
Drive them to the center!
我们知道鄂图曼人伤亡惨重
We know that the losses were huge for the Ottomans,
但是他们在某个时候成功重新部署
but they managed to regroup at some point.
把他们驱赶到中心!
Drive them to the center!
我们要记得穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 是最难对付的角色
Mehmed, we must remember, is the toughest character around.
没有什麽能阻止他
Nothing will stop the man.
他很强悍,他很顽强
He is tough. He is resilient.
守住战线!
Keep the line!
保持阵形!
Keep the formation!
他在哪裡?
Where is he?
他在哪裡?
Where is he?
他去哪裡了?
Where did he go?
快去找他!
Find him!
战斗的前几小时,有数千人丧生
Thousands are killed in the first few hours of fighting.
手砲!
现在!
Hand cannons. Now!
战事悬于一线
With the battle hanging in the balance,
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥再一次召唤 他比对方更优越的火力
Mehmed once again summons his superior firepower.
开火!
Fire!
再来一次!
Hit them again!
开火!
Fire!
训练有素的耶尼切里军团
The Janissaries, with their incredible discipline,
围着苏丹,形成毁灭性的火牆
form up around the sultan, and they create a withering wall of fire.
战士们,主动攻击异教♥徒♥!
Ghazis, take the fight to the infidels!
他们根本不是我们的对手!
They are no match for us!
苏丹
Sultan.
拉杜,你还活着
Radu, you live.
对,勉强活着
Yes, barely.
苏丹,我们应该带你离开这裡 去比较安全的地方
Sultan. Sultan, we should get you away from here, where it's safer.
那会是什麽地方?
And where might that be?
苏丹
Sultan,
我的哥哥逃走了
my brother has escaped.
他要来找你了
He's coming for you.
那麽即是该来的都来了
It is as it should be then.
我会先找到他,然后杀了他
I will find him first and kill him.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥,出来面对我!
Face me, Mehmed!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥,出来面对我!
Face me, Mehmed!
是时候了结这一切了!
It's time to end this!
苏丹,不要!
Sultan, no!
你是来杀我的吗?
You came here to kill me?
我就在这裡!
Here I am!
你一生都在追求的荣耀和名望
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表