剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表
(瓦拉几亚久尔久的鄂图曼要塞)
(1462年1月)
看来是两队或者三队耶尼切里军团
It looks like two units of Janissaries. Maybe three.
哈姆扎贝伊
Hamza Bey!
久尔久有多少个鄂图曼士兵?
How many Ottoman soldiers at Giurgiu?
苏丹多年前就应该杀了你
The sultan should have killed you years ago.
你这背信弃义的狗!
Traitorous dog!
我们的鄂图曼朋友对我很不满意
Our Ottoman friend isn't happy with me,
不过至少他的手下很慷慨地 把自己的温暖制♥服♥给了我们
but at least his men were kind enough to give us their nice, warm uniforms.
王子殿下,我愿意跟随你直到最后
My prince,
I will be with you until the end…
但是一旦我们渡过多瑙河 就不能再回头了
but once we cross the Danube, there is no turning back.
你确定要这麽做吗?
Are you sure you want to do this?
有了我们的新制♥服♥ 土耳其人会热烈欢迎我们
With our new uniforms, the Turks will welcome us with open arms!
(久尔久的鄂图曼要塞)
1462年冬天
In the winter of 1462,
在多瑙河一个僻远的河段
along a remote stretch of the Danube,
死神来了
death comes calling.
是谁?
Who goes there?
开门
Open the gates.
我们被一队瓦拉几亚僱佣兵追捕
We are being pursued by a unit of Wallachian mercenaries!
快开门,这是命令
Open the gates. That's an order.
开门!
Open the gates.
杀光他们!
Kill them all!
(伊斯坦堡)
(伊斯坦堡,4个月后)
随着征服者穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 和弗拉德卓九勒之间
As the long-simmering blood feud between Mehmed the Conqueror
长久积压的世仇加剧
and Vlad Dracula intensifies,
即将到来的战争的影响
the tentacles of the coming war
延伸到苏丹后宫的内殿
reach all the way to the inner sanctum of the sultan's harem.
我们这裡有一位艺术家呢
玛拉公主
-We have an artist in our midst. -Princess Mara.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥答应 从佛罗伦萨带艺术家回来教我
Mehmed has promised to bring artists from Florence to teach me.
可能会是妳教佛罗伦萨人
Perhaps you will teach the Florentines something.
我是来道别的
I've come to say goodbye.
我明天就会出发去 马加什科尔温的宫廷
I leave for the court of Matthias Corvinus tomorrow.
我听说这位匈牙利国王 跟他已故的父亲一样狡猾
I heard the Hungarian king is as slippery as his late father,
但是在战场上没有那麽勇勐
but lacks the old man's valor on the battlefield.
我们很快就会知道 他有没有跟穆♥罕♥默♥德♥开战的勇气
We'll soon see if he has the stomach for a war with Mehmed.
但是还有一件事
But there's another matter.
我不在的时候,我想妳睡觉时 把这个放在枕头下
While I'm away, I want you to sleep with this under a pillow.
我不明白
I don't understand.
弗拉德卓九勒在皇宫裡住了很多年
Vlad Dracula lived in the imperial palace for years.
他在这裡可能有朋友 会对妳构成威胁
He may have friends here who are a threat to you.
-但是我… -终有一天,妳会成为太后
But I-- -One day, you will be queen mother,
全个王国最有权力的女人
the most powerful woman in the empire.
我敢打赌我们的敌人 从来没见过妳这种人
I'll wager our enemies have not seen the likes of you before.
亲爱的古尔巴哈,妳要坚强
Stand strong, dear Gulbahar,
保持警觉
and remain vigilant.
(保加利亚,1462年5月)
北方大约550公里外
Some 340 miles north,
苏丹穆♥罕♥默♥德♥二世的庞大军队 继续前往瓦拉几亚
Sultan Mehmed II's massive army continues its march to Wallachia,
他们周遭都是弗拉德卓九勒 在多瑙河杀戮的痕迹
where they find themselves surrounded by the carnage
of Vlad Dracula's earlier rampage across the Danube,
但是他们找不到 失踪将军哈姆扎贝伊的迹象
but see no sign of their missing general, Hamza Bey.
穿刺者给自己童年好友的讯息
The Impaler Lord's message to his childhood friend
以数千人的血写成:“来抓我吧”
is written in the blood of thousands, "Come and get me."
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥二世这样的统治者
Mind you, that kind of disrespect was something
永远无法原谅这种不尊重
that a ruler like Mehmed II could never forgive
因为在当时的世界,声誉是最重要的
because in this kind of world, reputation is everything.
所以从那时候开始
So from that point onward, it became quite personal between Mehmed and Vlad.
这就变成穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 和弗拉德之间的私人恩怨了
弗拉德卓九勒应该 寻求跟穆♥罕♥默♥德♥达成有限的和平
What Vlad Dracula should have done with Mehmed was seek a limited peace.
例如减少贡品
Maybe a reduction in tribute.
但是弗拉德卓九勒的问题在于 对他来说,一切都是斗争
But the problem with Vlad Dracula is that everything to him is about a duel.
这也是可能与他年轻的时候有关
Perhaps, again, this does come from his youth,
他的成长过程很艰难 令他觉得自己不可以让步
this very hard upbringing, this idea that he would never give way.
他觉得问题可归结为“我对抗他”
That it was down to me-versus-him,
黑白分明
black and white.
(保加利亚斯维什托夫)
弗拉德屠♥杀♥这些可怜人
Vlad massacred these poor souls
是为了给他在布达 和梵蒂冈的主人留下好印象
to impress his masters in Buda and the Vatican,
和引我出来
and to draw me out.
我没可能做出这样的事
I could never do this.
所以你会是比弗拉德好的统治者
Which is why you will be a better ruler than Vlad.
但是马哈茂德帕夏仍然不信任我
Yet, Mahmud Pasha doesn't trust me.
马哈茂德帕夏的信任来之不易
Trust is hard-earned with Mahmud Pasha.
那是我选他当我大维齐尔的原因之一
One of the reasons I chose him as my grand vizier.
但我不是你忠实的朋友和顾问吗?
But have I not been a loyal friend and adviser?
你是
但是很不幸地,你的姓氏
Yes, but you have the misfortune of sharing the last name
跟我们军队每一个士兵 要杀的那个人一样
of the man every soldier in this army is here to kill.
多瑙河本来应该是 我们王国之间的桥,不是牆
The Danube was supposed to be a bridge between our kingdoms, not a wall.
(爱琴海,19年前)
弗拉德,得第二名不是值得丢脸的事
There's no shame in second place, Vlad.
我赢了!
I win!
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥,你作弊!
You cheated, Mehmed!
不,我赢了
No, I won.
你想念瓦拉几亚吗?
Do you miss Wallachia?
比什麽都要更想念
More than anything.
但你在这裡已经有自己的生活
But you have a life here now.
这不是我的人生,是你的
This isn't my life. It's yours.
兄弟弗拉德 终有一天,世界会属于我们
One day, the world will be ours, brother Vlad.
你的战斗就是我的战斗
Your battles, they will be my battles.
“烈火炼真金,逆境炼友谊”
"Fire is the test of gold, adversity of friendship."
在宫廷裡长大的弗拉德 认识了年轻的穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Vlad, growing up at this court,
即是将来的穆♥罕♥默♥德♥二世
met young Mehmed, the future Mehmed II,
因为身处鄂图曼宫廷的王子…
because the princes present at the Ottoman court grew up
(米哈弗洛林哈桑 中世纪历史学家)
…与鄂图曼王位继承人一同长大
along the heirs to the Ottoman throne.
他们像兄弟一样一起成长
And they grew like a band of brothers.
我们会想,在这次侵略中
One wonders if during this invasion
他们有没有反思他们的童年 和想起这件事
that the two might not have reflected on their childhood and thought of this.
他们可能曾在埃迪尔内的王宫裡 互相开玩笑或者吵架
You know, maybe they'd joked or fought with each other in that palace in Edirne.
“将来我成为苏丹之后,我会来抓你”
"One day when I'm the sultan, I'm going to come after you."
“将来我成为王子之后,我来抓你”
"One day when I'm the prince, I'm going to come after you."
王子殿下,军队预备好了
Prince, the troops are ready.
我们会在城外跟盖尔斯将军见面
We'll meet General Gales' company outside the city.
很好,苏丹的军队呢?
Good, and the sultan's army?
我们的人看到他们了吗?
Have we eyes on them yet?
还在多瑙河以南,正向北方前进
Still south of the Danube, marching north.
至少有十万人
At least 100,000 men
和一百门大砲
and 100 cannons.
他把整个帝国的力量都带来了
He has brought the entire might of his empire.
现在他终于认真对待我了
Now he takes me seriously.
叫我们的间谍按小时报告
Have our spies send hourly reports.
我们必须找到他们过河的地方
在他们无遮蔽时攻击
We must find their crossing point and strike while they are exposed.
是的,王子殿下
Yes, Prince.
经过多年的威胁和挑衅
After years of threats and provocations,
原是盟友的两个敌人
the allies-turned-enemies will finally face each other
终于在多瑙河河岸的战争中相遇
in a battle on the banks of the Danube River.
两人都决心要摧毁对方
Each man is hell-bent on the other's destruction.
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥终于来找我了
Mehmed is finally coming for me.
-他低估了你 -不是
He underestimates you. -No.
他仍然把我视为他的囚犯
He still sees me as his prisoner…
不过当匈牙利人加入我们时
but once the Hungarians join us,
要跪下求饶的
it is Mehmed who will be on his knees,
就会是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
begging for mercy.
如果我战死…听我说
If I fall in battle-- Listen to me.
如果我战死,土耳其人就会来找妳
If I fall in battle, the Turks will come for you.
不
No.
我宁愿跳进阿吉斯河 让鱼把我的骨头啃乾淨
I will throw myself in the Argeş and let the fish pick my bones clean
都不要当苏丹的奴隶
before I become the sultan's slave.
河裡只会有穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 和他的军队的尸体
The only bodies in the river will be those of Mehmed and his army.
弗拉德卓九勒出发 往南走约180公里到多瑙河
Vlad Dracula sets out for the Danube River,
110 miles to the south,
准备防卫瓦拉几亚
where he'll mount his defense of Wallachia.
剧集 | 帝国的崛起:奥斯曼(2020) | 导航列表