剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
抱歉 孩子
I'm sorry, kid.
不要抱歉 帮我把它拿回来
Don't be sorry. Help me get it back.
好的 我愿意 但是我有一个原则
Yeah, I would, but I I have a strict
不帮助会让你进监狱的人的原则
"don't help people if it's gonna land you in jail" policy.
好 但是你不必来车站
Yeah, but you don't have to come to the station.
我只是需要有人帮我交罚款
I just need someone to help me pay the fine,
你有五百美元 对吗
and you have 500 bucks, right?
通过这次你将学到什么
What life lesson would you be learning
如果我支出这五百美元没有附加条件吗
if I just handed out 500 bucks with no strings attached?
原来如此 我应该了解关于生活的
Oh, I see. So, I'm supposed to learn about life
从一个每天吃快餐的职业罪犯
from a career criminal with fast food running through his veins.
只是因为我没有遵守规则
Just because I don't play by the rules
并不意味着我不知道它们是什么
doesn't mean I don't know what they are.
此外 你需要甜言蜜语吗
Besides, you need sweet-talking?
我不是你的人 问卡特
I'm not your guy. Ask Cat.
我做到了 她说不
I did. She said no.
- 她会这么做的 - 看起来不像
- She'll do it. - Didn't seem that way.
是的 会有代价的
Yeah, well, there will be a price.
但是她会拿回你的车
But she'll get your bike.
看 伙计 他们可能没有带过眼罩
Look, man, they may not have been wearing eye patches
而且 他们肩膀上有鹦鹉
and, uh, sporting parrots on their shoulders,
他们是海盗
but they were pirates.
他们甩了我 穿过了大海
They dumped me and took off across the high sea.
我很幸运我没死
I'm lucky I didn't die.
这是一把盐雾喷枪吗 它弄伤了我的皮肤
It was a salt spray gun? They broke the skin.
你听说过葡萄球菌感染没
You ever heard of staph infection?
他们拿了什么
What'd they take?
嗯 一包钻石
Uh, a bag of diamonds.
不是你从奶奶的保险箱里拿出来的那种
Not the kind you take out of Grandma's safety deposit box, either.
有人告密了
Someone tipped them off.
说你是律师
Says here you were an attorney.
也说你11年前保护了协会
It also says that you filed for Chapter 11 three years ago
从那时一直以来你逃避了美国国税局
and you've been on the run from the IRS ever since.
听我说
Listen to me.
我面对的敌人
The kind of enemies I have,
他们不会让你在大洋上生存的
they don't leave you alive in the middle of the ocean.
这里将会发生什么事情
There is something else going on here.
如这是同一个船员
If this is the same crew,
那这就是这两年来的第七次攻击了
it's the seventh attack in the past two years.
在这之前一直在海上
But always at sea, before this.
好吧
Alright.
也许
Maybe...
他们知道在笔记本电脑上的东西
they knew what was on that laptop
这就是为什么他们改变了作案手法
and that's why they changed their M.O.
嗯 在以前 他们抢劫还有偷盗值钱的东西
Well, in the past, they robbed cash and high-end goods --
掠夺财富
spoils of wealth.
好吧 所以达克斯提到了
Okay, so Dax mentioned...
钻石 嗯哼
diamonds. Mm-hmm.
也许他们不知道笔记本电脑上都有啥
Maybe they didn't know what was on the laptop
他们只是拿错了
and they just took it by mistake.
你知道那台笔记本上有什么吗
You know what's on that laptop, don't you?
我有个想法
I have an idea.
你想跟我分享这个吗
Do you want to share it with me?
我猜是你不想吧
Guess that's a "no."
信任的问题
Trust issue.
谢谢
Thanks.
那是谁 那是尤洛医生吗
That was Doc Yulo. Who?
他刚从你身边走过
He walked right past you.
我没注意 你没注意到
I didn't notice. -You didn't notice?
你把他关进监狱了
You throw him in jail,
闯进他的房♥子 洗劫他的财产
break into his house, ransacked his house,
你没注意到他离你2英尺远
and you don't notice him 2 feet away from you?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here, anyway?
嘿 我也可以问你同样的问题 嗯
Oh, hey, I could ask you the same thing. Mm.
我的意思是 我以为你要避开警♥察♥局
I mean, I thought you were trying to stay out of police stations.
好吧 这是唯一的地方了
Well, this is the only place
我能找到的是一个老式的迷你自行车
I can find myself a vintage minibike.
最后一个已知的地点是第四大街
Last known location was 4th Street.
你找到指纹了吗
You pick up any prints?
很不幸 并没有
Unfortunately, not.
但我们确实做到了啊
But we did get this.
你看看 监控录像找到他在第三
Take a look. CCTV picked him up 3rd --
- 嘿 你有时间吗 - 不是很空
- Hey. You got a minute? - Not really.
哦 好吧 我需要跟你谈谈
Oh, well, I need to talk to you.
我这会儿正忙别的事儿呢
I'm kind of in the middle of something here.
哦 你不介意 对吗
Oh, you don't mind, right?
我刚才喝了咖啡
I was just getting a cup of coffee.
- 你想要吗 - 我想要
- You want one? -I want one.
现在你有时间了 你认为我今天要做的就是和托兰谈谈
Now you got a minute. You think talking to Tolan's all I have to do today?
估计不是 但我没有计划
Probably not, but I have no plans,
所以我可以站在这里和你说一整天的话
so I can stand here and talk to you all day.
- 你想要干嘛 - 你记得佩特拉
- What do you want? - You remember Petra,
- 那个我保释出来的女孩子 - 嗯
- that -- that girl I bailed out? - Yeah.
她的迷你摩托车被扣押了你知道的吧
Well, her minibike was impounded, okay?
你让我把它推走
You let me wheel it outta here,
我就不再烦你了
I'll leave you alone in peace and quiet.
你知道的 虽然这听起来很棒 但是我其实不能那么做
You know, as great as that sounds, I can't really do that.
怀亚特 我告诉过你
Wyatt, I told you.
我和佩特拉有着非常复杂的过去
I have a complicated history with Petra.
我只是想帮她拿回她的迷你摩托车而已
I just -- I want to get this bike back for her.
请你帮帮我
Please help me.
你是认真的 对吗
You're serious, aren't you?
嘿
Hey!
奥特
Otter!
有何贵干
To what do I owe the honor?
事实上 我帮了你的忙
Well, as a matter of fact, I did you a solid,
我让佩特拉的迷你摩托车不再被扣押了 而且帮她拿了回来了
and I got Petra's minibike out of the impound and back for her.
但是在我还给她之前 我需要你帮我一个忙
But before I give it to her, I need a favor from you.
我就知道
Ha!
不管你想要什么
Yeah, well, uh, whatever you want,
- 那是佩特拉欠你的 不是我欠你的 - 好吧
- that's Petra's bill to pay, not mine. - Fine.
那我只好把它带回警♥察♥局了
I'll just take it right back to the police station,
让警♥察♥把它放回扣押场地
have them put it back in the impound lot,
并且我会告诉佩特拉
then I'll tell Petra that the reason
她无法拿回她所爱的迷你摩托车的原因
she doesn't have her beloved minibike
是因为她的好朋友奥特
is because of her good friend Otter.
- 你不会这么做的 - 哦我会的
- You wouldn't. - Oh, I would.
你看 佩特拉已经记恨我了 所以我没什么可以再失去的了
See, Petra already hates me, so I've got nothing to lose.
但是你不一样
But you...
她把你看作一个父亲一样的形象 并且把你当做朋友
she thinks of you as -- as a father figure and a friend.
但是不用担心
But don't worry.
她总是能在大街上随便再找到这样的人
She can always find another one of those on the street.
好吧 你想要什么
Fine. What do you want?
给我讲讲关于海盗的事情
Talk to me about the pirates.
他们在偷窃高端消费品
They're stealing high-end goods.
有一部分一定是通过你来完成的
Some of it must've moved through you.
我想知道你知道的一切
I want to know everything you know.
- 罗宾汉的东西 - 这样啊
- Robin Hood stuff. - Mm.
通过偷窃富人的东西来生存
Okay, stealing from rich folk to survive.
- 生活在体系之外 - 有多出格
- Living off the grid. - How far off the grid?
这是在伊斯特兰成立之前
The last honest-to-goodness map of the Reef
隐藏油品的版图还没有被改写的
before Eastland started, uh,
真正的堡礁的地图
rewriting geography to hide his oil.
你从什么鬼地方拿来这个的
Where the hell did you get this?
你还记得几年前
Well, remember when the Eastland mansion was burgled
伊思特兰公♥关♥被抢的事情吗
a few years back?
你的意思是你通过这个破地方
You're telling me you moved stolen loot
把从伊思特兰公♥关♥偷来的赃物销赃了吗
from Carter Eastland's mansion through this dump?
奥特 我太佩服你了 你胆子真不小
Otter, I'm impressed. You got guts.
是的
Yeah.
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表