剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
《暗礁》 前情提要 州长想要给你付薪让你待命
Previously on "Reef Break"... The Governor would like to put you on a retainer.
我们的岛有独特的问题
Our island has unique problems.
一些警方不需要知道的问题
Some problems, the police don't even need to know about.
你不应该看电脑上的东西的
You shouldn't see what's on this computer.
你男朋友是个警♥察♥ 对吧
Your boyfriend's a cop, right?
怀特不是我的男朋友
Wyatt is not my boyfriend.
我们只是炮♥友♥
We are friends with benefits.
我永远也骗不了你
I could never fool you.
除了你娶我的时候
Except for that time you married me
然后忘了告诉我
and then forgot to tell me
你是个卧底的FBI探员
that you were an undercover FBI agent.
你就是那个雇佣兵
You're the mercenary
给卡特·伊斯特兰德做见不得光的事儿的
who does a bunch of shady stuff for Carter Eastland.
我觉得我会很享受了解你的过程的
I think I'm gonna enjoy getting to know you.
大部分人都享受
Well, most people do.
我不认识什么史密斯先生 但是如果你在找
I don't know any Mr. Smith, but if you're looking for
那个胖子 我上次见到他 他被铐在灌木丛里
the fat guy, last I saw, he was cuffed in the bushes.
可能已经在去中♥央♥处理站的路上了
Might even be on his way to Central Processing right now.
举起手来
Hands in the air!
他以为他自己能
Where the hell does he think he's...
你以为你♥他♥妈♥能跑去哪儿
Where the hell do you think you're going?!
你去把他抓回来吗
You gonna go get him?
我们穿着重甲装备呢 警官
We're wearing body armor, Detective.
我知道这只是你表达爱意的方式
I know this is just your way of showing love.
嗨
Hey.
你在那儿看起来可真棒
You looked impressive out there.
啊 好吧 如果我知道我有个观众
Ah, well, if I knew I had an audience,
我会给你来上场真正的表演
I would've put on a real show.
你知道 我能立马给你找件泳衣
You know, I can get you a wet suit
让你一起来冲浪
and get you up on a board in no time.
我是为公事来的
Uh, I'm here on business.
算了吧 我觉得你是想来放松放松的
Come on. I think you really want to let your hair down.
我不想 真的
I don't, actually.
我想跟你聊聊一个有自己的岛的男人
I want to talk about a man with his own island,
迪伦·索耶尔
Dylan Sawyer.
这可是个让人想起不少回忆的名字
Well, there is a name that brings back some memories.
我就知道会 我们要去拜访他
I'm sure it does. We're gonna pay him a visit.
我们吗 为什么
We are? Why?
我们可以上车说
Well, uh, we can talk about it in the car.
这里风有点大 穿上衣服
It's a bit windy out here. Let's get you dressed.
你真的不来冲浪吗
Sure I can't get you out on the water?
所以 你那个时髦的司机今天去哪儿了
So, where's your fancy driver today?
休息
Day off.
休息吗
Day off?
是啊
Yeah.
所以 我猜这次去迪伦的岛上的拜访
So, I'm guessing this whole trip to Dylan's island
是私下的 对吗
is off the official books, right?
听着 我知道你和迪伦·索耶尔是朋友
Look, I know you and Dylan Sawyer are friends --
我不会定义为朋友 确切的说
I wouldn't say "friends," exactly.
这就是你和州长说的
That's exactly what you said to the Governor.
工作伙伴
Work friends.
你帮他走私毒品吗
You smuggled drugs for him?
不 我从来没帮他走私过毒品
No, I never smuggled drugs for him.
我是说 我可能有往我的冲浪包里
I mean, I may have put a package in my surf bag
放过闻起来像大♥麻♥的包裹一两次
that smelled like weed once or twice,
但是你知道吗 那可能只是钱
but you know what? it was probably money,
因为迪伦所有的钱都闻起来像大♥麻♥
because all of Dylan's money smells like weed.
能帮我个忙吗
Do me a favor?
别跟我说这些
Don't share inculpatory statements
能定毒品相关罪的证词
about drug felonies.
行 那你帮我个忙
Okay, do me a favor?
别把迪伦的大♥麻♥叫成毒品
Don't refer to Dylan's marijuana as "drugs."
他觉得这很冒犯他
He'll find that very offensive.
你为什么在我位子上
Why are you in my chair?
缉毒局让我来检查下你的查获
DEA asked me to check in on your big bust.
关于一艘泰国捕鱼船的匿名消息
Anonymous tip on a Thai fishing boat.
我们抓到他们了 有足够让南太平洋
Yeah, we caught the guys. Enough caffeine and meth
嗨上一个月的咖啡碱和冰♥毒♥
to keep the South Pacific high for a month.
咖啡碱和冰♥毒♥吗
Caffeine and meth?
那是做一种兴♥奋♥剂♥的
That's ingredients for Yaba. Yeah.
泰国人在他们自己国家生产的兴♥奋♥剂♥
Which the Thais manufacture in the mainland.
是的
Yeah.
所以
So...
他们在进口这些原料
They're importing the ingredients
在岛上做
to cook it on the Reef.
这推理真棒
That's an amazing deduction.
行吧
Okay.
我可以参加你的审讯吗
Mind if I sit in on your interrogation?
闭嘴让我主审就行
Just keep your mouth shut and let me take the lead.
你知道我的 低调
You know me, low profile.
这航行真长
Wow, this is one long-ass boat ride.
如果我能用州长时髦的私人飞机
If I had access to the Governor's fancy private plane,
我会直接飞过来
I would've just flown it right out here.
没飞行员 没飞行计划
No pilot, no flight plan.
按照你暗示的 基于这趟拜访的本质
As you inferred, given the nature of the trip,
我们觉得应该减少留下的踪迹
we thought it'd be wise to limit our footprint.
说的对
Good point.
现在 记住 你在这儿
Now, remember, you're here
是因为 对于迪伦来说你是友军
because, to Dylan, you're a friendly face.
至少之前还是的
Last I knew.
这什么意思 凯特 之前还是的
What does that mean, Cat? Last you knew?
你知道的 我很久没见他了
Well, you know, I haven't seen him in a while.
从什么时候开始的
Since when?
自从那次
Since that whole
我嫁给了一个卧底的FBI特工
I married an undercover FBI agent
他搞掉了整个岛上一半的黑市
who brought down half of the underworld on the Reef" thing?
你知道这会很难搞 对吧
You know this is gonna be really tricky, right?
我喜欢难搞的事儿
I like tricky.
我没开玩笑 凯特
I'm not kidding, Cat.
如果你能让迪伦放松 那就好了
If you can give Dylan a comfort level, that'd be great.
听着 这是一个政♥治♥协商
Remember, this is a political negotiation.
哇哦 好大个欢迎阵仗
Whoa! Quite the welcoming committee.
你认识迪伦的儿子
You know Dylan's son.
博尔 我的天 我好久没见你了 自从
Beau! Gosh, I haven't seen you since --
我离开去上剑桥之后
Before I left for Cambridge.
是啊 来抱一个
Yeah. Bring it in for a hug!
或者握个手 也行
Or a handshake. Alright.
副州长
Lieutenant Governor.
博尔
Beau.
父亲在家里等你们
Dad's waiting up at the house.
我们需要搜一下你们的船
We're gonna have to sweep your boat,
还需要收走你们的手♥机♥
and we'll need to take your phones.
我们不会上交手♥机♥的
Uh, we're not giving up our phones.
好多手♥机♥噢
That's a lot of phones.
还好你来了 凯特 真的缓解了局势
Glad you came, Cat. Really smoothing things over.
我从后面绕过去
I'll go around the back.
- 三点钟方向 - 好的
- Take 3 o'clock. -Yeah.
索耶尔先生
Mr. Sawyer.
我是副州长安娜·杜蒙特
I'm Lieutenant Governor Ana Dumont.
而且你也来了
And you showed up.
我只是想看看你是要吻我还是要杀了我
Well, I just wanted to see if you'd kiss me or kill me.
那有点冒险
Kind of a risk, then.
按照我记得的 你不是会杀人的类型
Last I remember, you were not the killing kind.
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
但的确还是这样
But still holds true.
你看起来很好
You look great.
- 他说他不 - 我知道
- He says he doesn't -- Yeah, I know.
他过去的半小时都在说这句话
He's been saying it for the last half-hour.
我现在知道怎么用泰语装傻了
I now know how to play dumb in Thai.
听着 我们知道岛上某个地方有个制药室
Look, we know there's a lab somewhere on the Reef.
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表