剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
有人故意给你注射了致命的细菌
Someone gave you a deadly bacteria on purpose.
好痛 别逗我笑了 一笑就疼
Ow, don't make me laugh, it hurts.
你在开玩笑 对不对
You're joking, right?
你是认真的
You're not joking.
为什么会有人想让我生病
Why would anyone want to make me sick?
不仅仅是想让你生病
It wasn't just making you sick.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
这可能会要我的命吗
This could kill me?
我们会查清楚的
We're going to figure this out.
现在医生说 按照病毒在你身体里
Now, the doctor says, based on the speed
的传播速度来说
of which the bacteria is spreading through your body,
他很肯定病毒是在11到12小时之前
he's got a pretty solid guess that it entered your bloodstream
进入你的血液的
11 to 12 hours ago.
在我的生日聚会上吗
At my birthday party?
棒极了
Great.
是的 有人想要你死
Yeah, someone wants you dead.
看起来是这样了
Yeah, it seems so.
酒吧没有任何摄像头
The Point Bar doesn't have any security cameras,
但是我可以调出手♥机♥的视频
but I can pull cellphone footage,
照片 社交媒体的帖子
photos, social media posts.
如果我们能找到是谁干的 就能找到解药了
If we can find out who did this to you, we can find an antidote.
这样吧 怀亚特 我跟你一起去
You know what? Wyatt, wait. I'm coming with you.
- 我不要躺死在这儿 - 不不 凯特 护士 凯特
- I'm not just gonna lay here and die like a big wuss. No, Cat. Nurse. Cat.
- 不要 - 拉契特护士 我跟你说过 - 冷静点 宝贝
- Do not. - Hey, yo, Nurse Ratched, I told you -- - Try and take it easy, sweetheart. Take it easy.
- 这药会让你好好睡觉 - 你在给我下药
- This is gonna help you sleep. - You're drugging me.
- 你不能强行 - 没事的
- You can't just... - It's okay.
只要你的爱
* Don't want no other love
宝贝 你一直萦绕在我脑海
* Baby, it's just you I'm thinking of
那是苦艾酒吗
Is that absinthe?
148酒精纯度
148 proof.
从最好的植物中提取
Distilled from the finest botanicals
凡尔赛宫必须提供这个
Versailles has to offer.
海明威有热带宿醉的时候
This was Hemingway's
最喜欢来一杯这个了
personal favorite cure for a tropical hangover.
那也是海明威的醒酒妙招吗
Well, i-is that part of Hemingway's cure, too?
不是
Oh, no.
这是为我们准备的
This is for us.
我们的离婚协议书
Our divorce papers.
船终于做好了
The boat is finally finished.
可以海航 我已经准备好了
She's seaworthy, and I'm set to sail.
但是没有你 我哪也不去
But not without you.
但是 你对我撒了谎
But you -- you lied to me.
你选择了你的工作而不是我
And you chose your job over me.
这就是为什么
This is why...
我要离开联邦调查局
I'm leaving the FBI.
你要离开吗
You are?
为了我你要离开那里吗
You're leaving for me?
我这辈子最想要得到的
I got everything I could ever need
已经在我眼前了
right here in front of me for the rest of my life.
所以 不再有礁石岛
So, no more Reef.
不再有联邦调查局
No more FBI.
只有我和你
Just you and I.
还有夕阳
And a whole lot of sunsets.
你的婚戒
Your wedding ring.
我从来没有真正取下来过
I never really took it off.
凯特小猫猫
Kitty Cat.
你是我这辈子见到过的最漂亮的女人
You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
很难相信 在我经历的这一切之后
It's hard to believe, after everything I've been through,
结局竟会这样
this is how it ends, you know?
不 怀亚特收了几乎所有人的手♥机♥
No, Wyatt has almost everybody's cellphone.
他在排查录像
He's scouring the footage.
我们会查出来是谁干的
We're gonna find who did this.
但是
But, hey...
我们经历过很多比这个更糟糕的情况
We have been through a lot worse situations.
我不会让你死的 凯特
I am not letting you die, Cat.
好吧
Okay.
嗨 杰克
Hey, Jake...
没事的
It's okay.
什么
What is?
害怕
To be scared.
生日快乐 凯特
Happy birthday, Cat!
有发现吗
Got anything?
当然 醉鬼们玩得相当开心
Sure. Lots of drunk people having fun.
你呢
You?
等下 实际上 有
Wait, actually...yeah.
实验室的结果刚刚回来 在凯特的血液中有高含量的
Lab results just came back with high traces of carnauba wax
巴西棕榈蜡和矿物油附着在细菌上
and mineral oil adhering to the bacteria in Cat's blood?
也就是说是通过冲浪蜡传播给她的吗
Meaning it was passed to her through surf wax?
不 是口红
No. Lipstick.
诺尔夫人 凯特的最爱
"Lady Noir." Cat's favorite.
也就是说这个人要到凯特的包里拿到口红才行
Means someone had to get Cat's bag to get the lipstick.
是的
Oh, yeah.
那里 看到了吗 她们后面的架子上
There. See that? On the shelf behind them?
那就是凯特的手提包
That's Cat's handbag.
放大点
Blow that up.
倒♥退♥ 倒♥退♥
Go back, go back.
好 从那里开始播放
Okay, play from there.
好 暂停
All right, freeze it.
就是他 他就是我们要找的人
That's him. That's our assassin.
每个女孩在婚礼上都应该有
Well, every girl deserves a white dress
一条白裙
on their wedding day.
不同意的话你说话啊
Speak up if you disagree.
来了
Up.
你好啊 请进
Hey, come on in.
现在喝香槟是不是有点早
Too early for mimosas?
喝香槟几点都不嫌早
It's never too early for a mimosa.
我马上就来
I'll have mine straight up.
所以
So?
你和杰克
You and Jake...
坐上他的船
leaving...
离开
on his boat.
他跟你说了吗
He told you about that?
哦亲爱的
Oh, honey.
杰克可是什么都会跟我说的
Jake tells me everything.
别担心 我知道你们两个就应该在一起
Don't worry, I know the two of you belong together.
怎么了 你以为我要跟你打一架吗
What? You were expecting a fight?
是啊 我还想着要打一架呢
Yeah, I was expecting a fight.
我是说
I mean...
这一杯敬你和杰克
To you and Jake.
我现在可以想象到
I can see it now.
你和杰克在海洋的中心
You, Jake, all alone in the middle of the ocean.
非常浪漫 对吗
Very romantic, right?
是啊 是很浪漫 不是吗
Yeah, it is, isn't it?
只有你们俩
Just the two of you,
周围都是水 空无一人
surrounded by nothing but thousands of miles of water.
两个人起争执的时候
Nowhere to go or escape to
没有地方可以逃避
when you, you know, get into an argument.
你来究竟是做什么的
What are you really here for?
我只是来告诉你一个事实
I came here to tell you a single fact.
你真的不应该走
That you really shouldn't go.
噢 可不是因为我
Oh, not because of me.
是为了杰克
For Jake's sake.
你心里也清楚这事最后会怎么样吧
You already know how this ends.
不是吗
Don't you?
我就打算去你家门廊那坐着
I'm just gonna sit on your porch.
安娜
Ana?
杰克在哪
Where's Jake?
他有事走了 呃
He had to leave. Um...
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表