剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
帮你保持不脱水吧
let's keep you hydrated.
- 谢谢你 - 好的
- Thank you. - Okay.
她的确活力满满
She is perky.
好了 我要走了
All right, I'm out of here.
等等 你觉得你能去哪儿
Whoa, hey, hey. Where do you think you're going?
头晕 晕晕晕
Ohh, dizzy. Dizzy, dizzy, dizzy.
我想回家
I want to go home.
好吧 看看是怎么回事
All right, well, let me see what's going on
这样就能带你出院了
so we can get you out of here.
格里芬医生 病人没有表现出任何
Dr. Griffin, patient not showing any signs of...
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
这是格里芬医生 传染病主管医生
This is Dr. Griffin, head of infectious diseases.
传染病
Infectious?
你和钱伯斯小姐是什么关系
What's your relationship to Ms. Chambers?
男朋友 算是吧
Boyfriend. Kinda.
看日子 或者小时
It depends on the day... hour.
发生什么了
What's going on?
肝检测表明她的肝酶极高
Hepatic panel shows her liver enzymes are extremely high.
意味着什么呢
Meaning...?
我们可能面对的是肝衰竭
We could be looking at liver failure.
肝衰 什么
Liver f-- Excuse me?
你的朋友 我很抱歉 病得很重
Your friend, I'm sorry to say, is very sick.
有传染病正在攻击她的机体
An infectious disease is attacking her body.
当我们有了全套
Now, we'll know more
毒理检测结果之后就能知道更多了
once we get the full toxicology results back,
但是现在 最好的办法就是
but for now, the best course of action
- 注射大量抗生素 - 呼叫格里芬医生
- is to treat it with an aggressive dose of antibiotics. - Paging Dr. Griffin.
- 格里芬医生 请联♥系♥823 - 抱歉我离开一下
- Dr. Griffin, please contact 823. - Oh, excuse me.
她的血压从94/96升到170/100了 还在升
She's gone from 94/96 to 170/100 and elevating.
没错 血小板数也太高了
Yeah. And those platelets are just way too high.
听着 我过会儿再打给你
Look, I-I'll call you back.
- 病人有出过国吗 - 没有
- Patient been out of the country? - No.
她的白细胞计数高出天际了
Her white blood count is through the roof.
发高烧 她可能要面对
Fever spiking, she could be approaching
身体多系统器官衰竭
a multi-system organ failure.
是埃博拉吗
Ebola?
更像是肺炎球菌性肺炎
More likely pneumococcal pneumonia,
但是我从没见过发展这么快的细菌
but I've never seen a bacteria move this quickly.
我们需要对任何
We need to quarantine
24小时内和病人有过接触的人
anyone who's been in contact with the patient
进行隔离检疫
over the past 24 hours.
可能出现一次疫情爆发
We could be looking at an outbreak.
马上隔离她
Get her into isolation right now.
3号♥病床转移 3号♥病床转移
Transfer for Ward 3. Transfer for Ward 3.
请帮我接疾病预防控制中心
Yeah, can I have the CDC, please?
副州长
Lieutenant Governor.
托兰警探
Detective Tolan.
艾略特探员在吗
Is Special Agent Elliot here?
在
Mm-hmm.
早上好
Mornin'.
我是来通知你和副州长的
I'm here to inform you and the Lieutenant Governor
你们被要求隔离检疫 直到有下一步通知
that you're to be quarantined until further notice.
隔离检疫
Quarantined?
- 为了什么 - 一次疫情爆发
- For what? - An outbreak.
某种危险的细菌
Some kind of dangerous bacteria
你们昨晚在凯特的派对上接触到的
you two were exposed to at Cat's party last night.
有多少人病了
How many people are ill?
目前只有一个
Only one so far.
凯特·钱伯斯
Cat Chambers.
- 没有别人了吗 - 暂时还没有
- No one else? - Not yet.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
你好 州长
Hello, Governor.
是的 我没事
Yes, I'm fine.
我很了解危险程度
I understand full well the danger,
但是我们目前没有财政资源来
but we don't have the financial resources
应对目前的状态
for this kind of situation.
我们宣布紧急情况 让联邦调查局来付账
Let's declare an emergency and let the Feds foot the bill.
好的 收到
Right, okay.
高度传染性疾病
Highly contagious illness?
你还好吗
Do you feel okay?
我很好啊 你呢
Yeah. You?
挺好的啊
Fine.
疾病预防控制中心在匡提科为我们运行的每一次模拟
Every simulation that the CDC ran for us at Quantico
都包含了数十个病人 不止一个
involved dozens of patients, not just one.
现在应该有别的人也生病了
Somebody else ought to be ill by now.
好吧 也许他们还没有去医院
Well, maybe they just haven't gone to the hospital yet.
不会 这个岛很小
No. It's a small island.
如果真的病成那样的话 我们会知道的
If you're that ill, we would've known.
而且我们俩都没事
And there's nothing wrong with us,
只有她
only her.
你好 我是联邦调查局的特工杰克艾略特
Hi, Special Agent Jake Elliot, FBI.
你的速度真快 我刚和疾控中心那边通过话
That was quick. I just got off the phone with the CDC.
- 不是他们派我来的 - 那你来这里是
- Oh, they didn't send me. - Then why are you here?
我是凯特·钱伯斯的前夫
I'm Cat Chambers'... ex-husband.
听着 既然你已经跟控制中心那边联♥系♥过了
Look, since you're talking to the CDC,
那我们都应该知道这不是普通的疾病 对吗
we both know that this is not a random illness, now, is it?
不是
No.
所有迹象都表明钱伯斯女士身上有武器化的
All indications are Ms. Chambers has a weaponized,
革兰氏阳性传染源
gram-positive infectious agent
正在吞噬她的身体
consuming her body.
武器化怎么讲
Weaponized?
所以她是被有意传染的吗
So she was deliberately targeted.
- 怎么做到的呢 - 通过皮肤接触和摄入
- How? - Through skin contact, ingestion --
目前还很难确定
it's hard to pinpoint just yet.
但是你可以把她治好 对吗
But you can cure her, right?
艾略特特工 她的器官在攻击她自己
Agent Elliot, her organs are attacking themselves.
什么意思
Meaning...?
按照这种速度的话 我觉得钱伯斯女士
At this rate, I believe Ms. Chambers has
活不过48小时
less than 48 hours left to live.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他冷酷地让你下跪
* He's got you on your knees with that formidable cool
嗨
Hey.
嗨 好酷的车
Hey. Nice bike.
穿好衣服
Get dressed.
我要带你走
I'm taking you away.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
- 拉斯维加斯 - 维加斯
- Las Vegas. - Vegas?
是啊
Mm-hmm.
还记得我喜欢的那条裙子吗
You know that dress I love?
白色的那条吗
The white one?
别忘了放进包里
Don't forget to pack it.
我们今晚就走
We leave tonight.
你遇见他的那一刻
* The moment that you meet him
你的名字就出现在了死亡名单上
* Your name shoots up, up on the list of the death pool
我在哪里
Where am I?
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
我怎么会在这里
Wh-What am I doing here?
你在家里
You're home.
医生说在家会更舒服点
Doctors thought you'd be more comfortable here.
加上隔离已经被解除了 所以
Plus quarantine's been lifted, so...
- 隔离 - 是的
- Quarantine? - Yeah.
他们以为你的病有可能是传染性的 但是不是
They thought you might be contagious, but you're not.
那你对来说真的是个好事情了
That's a good thing for you
因为你一直对我寸步不离
since you're in, like, spitting distance of me.
那是护士吗
Um, is that a nurse,
还是我们在进行什么奇怪的角色扮演
or did I get involved in some kinky role play?
她是来照顾你的
She's, uh -- she's here to help make you comfortable.
你说得很委婉 你其实是想说
That sounds like a euphemism for,
凯特 你现在麻烦大了吧
"Cat, you're in a whole crap load of trouble."
发生什么事了
What is going on?
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表