剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
会发生什么
when you mess with our girl.
你来一个
You want one?
不 还是来些食物
No. Or some food?
我 我可以去厨房♥给你拿个三明治什么的
I-I could get you a sandwich from the kitchen or something.
这是因为你还年轻 对吧
It's 'cause you're young, right?
所以你能分到的都是垃圾工作
That's why you get the crap details.
你知道 我 我看到你这么努力想成为一个坏人
You know, I-I see you trying so hard to be bad.
我想到我在你这个年纪时的样子
I remember what it was like at your age.
当我在你这个年纪的时候
Yeah, well, when I'm your age,
我才不是一个困在地下室的屌♥丝
I won't be the loser who gets stuck in the basement.
按你现在发展的速度 你到不了我这个岁数
Well, at the rate you're going, you'll never be my age.
我是杰克 帮我个忙 别留言了
It's Jake. Do me a favor. Don't leave a message.
杰克 你在哪里
Jake, where are you?
还是我 听着 计划有变
It's me again. Listen, change in plans.
我不去火山了
I'm not going to the volcano.
我在岛屿俱乐部 我需要你的帮助
I'm at the Island Club, and I need your help.
回我电♥话♥
Call me back.
杰克
Jake.
不好意思 电♥话♥打错了
Sorry. Wrong number.
道格·奥凯西
Doug O'Casey.
看来你收到了我的信息
I see you got my message.
这让我开心了一天
It made my day.
只要你给你妹妹打一个电♥话♥
You know, one call from you to your sister
这一切就结束了
could end all of this.
我的妹妹
My sister?
她是个麻烦鬼
She's a pain in the ass.
如果你不帮我忙的话为什么要打电♥话♥给我
Why did you bother calling me if you're not gonna help me, hmm?
我现在一个人躺在牢房♥里
Well...here I am lying in my lonely cell,
周围都是吵吵嚷嚷的臭傻♥逼♥
surrounded by foul-smelling, noisy man.
带我离开这里 凯特
Take me away from here, Cat.
我需要放松 之后才能想明白
I need to relax before I can figure out
要如何帮你
how to help you.
我算什么 性♥爱♥电♥话♥接线员吗
What am I, a phone-sex operator?
我现在有点忙
I'm a little busy right now.
我现在有大把的时间
Yeah, well, I've got all the time in the world.
拜你妹妹所赐 我没有
Yeah? Well, thanks to your sister, I don't.
谢谢你 州长
Thank you, Governor.
是的 我 我认为这个交易非常好 对我们
Yes, I-I think it's a very good deal for us
还有纳税人来说
and the taxpayers.
谢谢你 先生 这对我意义重大
Thank you, sir. That means a lot.
好的
Okay.
嗨 托马斯
Hey, Thomas.
是的 我刚到外面
Yeah, I'm just outside now.
我不能再等了
I can't wait either.
好的
Okay.
呆在这儿 埃德
Stay close, Eddie.
喝一杯我就走
One drink, and I'm out.
你好啊 我是卡特·钱伯斯
Hey, it's Cat Chambers.
告诉里吉娜我在这里
Tell Regina I'm here.
看这个
Hey, look at this.
凯特·钱伯斯为什么在岛屿俱乐部
Why is Cat Chambers at the Island Club?
她在这里做什么
What is she doing here?
我们的人知道她在楼里吗
Do our guys know she's in the building?
我不觉得
I don't...think so.
卡都寄到了吗
Were the cards delivered?
里面的人一通知我确认就告诉你
As soon as I get confirmation from our man inside.
她为什么在这
Why is she here?
不知道
No idea.
去查 现在
Find out -- now.
在查了
On it.
里吉娜
Regina.
好久 不见
Long time, no see.
很好 你手上有我的包裹
Good. You've got my package.
拿给他
Give it to him.
没问题
Sure.
你看起来气色很好 里吉娜
You look good, Regina.
噢不
Oops.
洗碗巾
Dish towels?
你是想耍我
Oh, you trying to play me.
为什么有你事情总是不能轻松爽快地结束
Why can't you ever make anything nice and easy?
你不会真的以为我会进来
Did you really think I was gonna walk in here
交一下东西 放弃我的筹码吧
and just hand over the goods, give up my leverage?
我要你把佩特拉带来这里 让我见到她
I want you to bring Petra in here, let me see her,
然后你就可以拿回你的卡了 怎么样
and then you can have your cards back, okay?
其实我有一个更好的主意
I actually have a better idea.
现在就杀了她
Kill her now.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你很了解我的
You know me better than that.
我看得出来你在吓唬我
I know a bluff when I see one.
你的哥哥 道格 不会让你碰
Your brother, Doug, would never let you touch
佩特拉一根头发的
a hair on Petra's head.
总是道格
It's always Doug.
人们提到他名字的时候 就好像向我扔了一把刀
People throw his name at me like a knife,
但是现在我才是管事的人
but I pay the bills here now.
好消息是你离他就一条街的距离
The good news is you'll be right down the street
在安全等级最高的女子监狱
from him at the women's maximum-security prison
如果你真的傻到要杀掉一个和
if you're dumb enough to kill a minor
价值五万美元多一点信♥用♥卡♥等值的未成年人的话
over 50 grand worth of credit cards.
得了吧 里吉娜
I mean, come on, Regina.
这刑期还少了呢
This is small time.
当我看见我哥哥的时候 我会寻求他的
So when I see my brother, I'll be asking
原谅 而不是允许
for his forgiveness, not his permission,
如果我不能把我该死的卡拿回来的话
if I don't get my freaking cards back.
行
Okay.
带佩特拉来这里
Bring Petra in here.
我会打电♥话♥的
I'll make my call.
你能拿回你的卡
I'll get you your cards.
就这么简单
That simple.
行吧
Alright?
把她带来这里
Bring her in here.
我要去洗手间
I need to go to the bathroom.
你不可能离开这个房♥间的
There's no way you're leaving this room
除非她同意
until she says so.
你认真的吗 你要让我就在这里解决
Are you serious? You're gonna make me go right here?
别做傻事 不然我揍你
Don't do anything stupid and make me beat your ass.
在那里
Over there.
什么 尿在桶里
What, in a bucket?
照做就行
Just do it, man.
过一下
Come on through.
我喜欢和你做♥爱♥
* I love to make love to you
这就是我想做的
* That's just what I want to do
任何你鼎盛时期的时候
* 'Cause any old time in your prime
都是开始的好时机
* Is the time to begin
看来当了公众人物不容易
It sounds complicated being a public figure now
在现在这个社交媒体时代
in the age of social media.
是啊 的确 - 向你转述是多么甜美
Yeah, it is. - * How sweet to repeat to you
我们不能关掉我们的感觉 不是吗
And yet we can't just turn off our feelings, can we?
在你鼎盛时期的任何时候 - 我们变成了机器人
* Any old time in your prime * - We become robots.
是缴械投降的好时机
* Is the time to give in
不
Nope.
你的鼎盛时期是什么时候
* And when is your prime?
我说过去以往都是
* I claim it's any old time
你的一生都是鼎盛的
* And the time of your life is the prime of your life
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
明白
Got it.
我的天呢 游戏怎么就改变了呢
My, oh, my, how the game just changed.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你来这是为了救佩特拉的命
You came here to save Petra's life...
但是她刚刚结束了你的
...and she just ended yours.
嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨
Hey, hey, hey. Hey.
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表