剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
当我还是小孩子的时候喜欢过他那么两秒钟
For like two seconds when I was a kid.
我又不是他的犯罪狂热粉
I'm not, like, his prison groupie or something.
好吧 我只是想知道你有没有和他交谈过或者见过他
Okay, I was just wondering if you'd talked to him
又或者是与他保持着联♥系♥
or seen him or been in contact with him.
听着 我是认真的 我认识的一些人遇到了麻烦
Look, seriously, some people I know are in trouble.
我需要你的人际关系
I need your connections.
什么人际关系
What connections?
我不知道
I don't know.
和大人物的人际关系
Big-shot connections.
那种能把人从监狱里面捞出来的人际关系
Get-out-of-jail type connections.
你从哪里得到这个的
Where did you get this?
要么你们开始说话
Okay, either you start talking
要么你们就去另找个船库呆着吧
or you can find another boathouse to crash in,
我也要去回到我的现实生活了
and I'll go back to my real life.
- 在丛林里面 - 在丛林里呀
- The jungle. - The jungle.
离老虎眼不远
Around Tiger's Eye.
我把他们带去了弗兰克·施那里去检查这个东西
I took them to Frank Shih's to check it out.
弗兰克·施?
Frank Shih?
有两个人闯进来开枪
These two guys come in shooting.
- 那里有 - 我们很幸运佩特知道后门怎么走
- T-There was - We're lucky Pet knew about the back door.
你在和弗兰克·施打交道吗
You're doing business with Frank Shih?
不 我只是通过我爸爸认识了他
No, I knew him from my dad.
哦
Ah.
弗兰克中枪了吗
Did -- Did Frank get shot?
没有 那时有很多的烟 我们在忙着逃跑
No, there -- there was all this smoke, and we were running.
我么遇到了多大的麻烦呢
How much trouble are we in?
弗兰克·施死了
Frank Shih's dead.
如果他们当时带了武器或者干了什么傻事
If they were armed or pulled any kind of bonehead move,
我真的除了建议他们找个好律师
there's really nothing I can do
没有其他能做的了
but recommend them a good lawyer.
等一下 你知道他们在哪里吗
Wait, do you know where they are?
不 我不知道他们在哪里
No, I do not know where they are.
呃 我开始能在你撒谎的时候察觉出来了
Eh, I'm starting to figure out when you're lying.
不管怎么说 这不是我的案子
Anyway, it's not my case.
海恩斯和井上负责这个案子
Hines and Inoue caught it.
- 你想把我介绍给他们吗 - 并不想
- Want to introduce me to them? - Not really.
他们已经因为我是副州长的兄弟
They already give me the side-eye
而对我感到不屑了
for being the brother of the Lieutenant Governor.
怎么了 你觉得我这个爱惹麻烦的情人
Oh, what? And you think that I, your trouble-making hookup
会让你更加劣迹斑斑吗
would be another black mark against you?
哇 拥你你入怀听起来很不错
Oh, well, holding you against me sounds nice.
不行
No.
我得去见一些警官了
I got to go meet some police officers.
- 谢谢 - 没关系
- Thank you. - That's okay.
为什么州长的人会在乎这个呢
Why the hell does the Governor's office care about this anyway?
拜托 你知道的
Well, come on, you know...
几个野孩子杀害了市中心的一位商人
"Couple Feral Youths Execute a Downtown Businessman"
这对于我们基于旅游业的经济来说
is definitely not a good headline
绝对不是一个好的新闻头条
for our tourist-based economy.
对我们以旅游业为主的经济
for our tourist-based economy.
这不是我们的问题
It's not our problem.
我们是正确地处理了事件
We work our cases the right way.
顺其自然吧
Let the chips fall where they may.
是啊 是啊
Right. Right.
你知道的 我只是说
Well, I'm just saying, you know,
我知道弗兰克·施
I knew Frank Shih.
不是一个会去犯罪的坏人
Not a bad guy for a criminal.
也许我可以帮你们
Maybe I can help you guys.
这是街对面的
This is from across the street.
可以确认三个人中的两个
Solid IDs on two of the three
芬恩·韦伯和丹尼莎·泰勒
Finn Webb and Denisa Taylor.
第三个身份不明的人戴着棒球帽
With a third unidentified person in a baseball cap.
你想帮我们吗
You want to help us with that?
告诉我点什么
Tell me something.
你真的相信有几个孩子枪杀了弗兰克·施吗
Do you really believe a couple of kids shot Frank Shih?
它们都在系统中 入店行窃 酒后驾车
They're both in the system. shoplifting, DUI
是的 邦妮和克莱德就是这样开始的
Yeah, that's how Bonnie and Clyde got their start.
你知道佩特拉·托伦斯吗
You know Petra Torrance?
韦伯和泰勒都是南岸的冲浪朋克
Webb and Taylor are both South Shore surf punks.
她也是
So is she.
第三个未知嫌犯也可能是
Could be Perp 3.
你知道 这太不可思议了
You know, this was incredible.
你们是我所寄希望的一切 甚至更多
You guys are everything I hoped for and more.
我认为我们应该当脸书朋友
I think we should be Facebook friends.
我真会这么做
I really do.
去查查
Check it out.
带上这些离婚文件吗
Bring those divorce papers?
不
Uh, no.
提醒我和我的律师谈这事
Remind me to talk to my lawyer about that.
和你的律师谈这件事
Hey, talk to your lawyer about that.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
不不 我不饿
No. No, I'm not hungry.
什么 那是什么
What. What is that?
这
This.
是我从局里得到的年度评估
is my yearly eval from the Bureau.
去他的 我才不在乎呢
Ah, screw 'em. It's not like I care.
我看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
杰克 你看起来特别糟糕 发生了什么
You look like hell, Jake. What's going on?
你知道 这份工作过去是给英雄和冒险家准备的
You know, this job used to be for heroes and risk takers.
现在是给那些马屁精的
Now it's for fat-ass apple-polishers
他们会为了一个角落的办公室而互相出♥卖♥♥♥
who would rat each other out for a corner office.
你认为如果他们还活着
You think if they were around back in the day
会破产
that the Shorepound Syndicate would be out of business?
不不
No. No.
谁在乎呢 我只是
Oh, who gives a damn? I'm just
说说而已
playing out the string.
所以 也许我应该听听你的意见
So, maybe I should pick your brain
趁我还能时
while I still can.
你还好吧
You okay?
你没必要回答这个
You don't have to answer that.
好了 这就是那两个侦探
Alright, so there's these two detectives,
井上和海恩斯
Inoue and Hines.
你知道他们吗
You know 'em?
我们曾经有过交集
Our paths have crossed
当我还工作的时候
when I had a path.
如果我杀了人 我不想让他们接手这个案子
If I killed someone, I wouldn't want them working the case.
如果你没有呢
What if you didn't?
我宁愿和几个做事勤奋的人碰碰运气
Um, I'd rather take my chances with a couple of eager beavers
而不是一个为了得到他的盾牌而玩弄关系的帅男孩
than some pretty boy who pulled some strings to get his shield.
好了 谢谢你
Alright, thank you.
谢谢你的深刻见解和没有偏见的意见
Thank you for that insightful and unbiased opinion.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我能借你的车吗
Can I borrow your car?
不行
No.
好吧
Alright.
如果你需要我 我就在这里
I'm here if you need me.
当你决定重新加入人类时 发射一颗照明弹
Send up a flare when you decide to rejoin the human race, okay?
好的
Okay.
玛弗 玛弗
Maeve, Maeve.
你让这破地方蓬荜生辉
You light up this dump
就像狗窝里的大吊灯一样
like a chandelier in a dog kennel.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thanks, doll.
和我一起喝杯迈泰酒
Join me in a Mai Tai.
当然
Absolutely.
我们这一杯精谁 弗兰克·施吗
Who are we drinking to? Frank Shih?
我也是细心教过他规矩的
I did teach him the damn rules.
说到弗兰克
Well, to Frank
是礁石上第二大的栅栏
the second-greatest fence on the Reef.
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank. Frank.
你在街上听到任何关于那件事的消息吗
You hear any word on the street about that?
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表