剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
而且我想要百分之二十的分成
and I want 20%.
她和我们一样
She's one of us.
我敢打赌 钱伯斯小姐
I wager, Miss Chambers,
我们会达成一个共识
we will reach an accommodation
在下一瓶见底之前
before the next bottle is finished.
我可以为这个干一杯
Well, I'll drink to that.
你需要多久 托尼
How long do you need, Tony?
给我24小时去联♥系♥我在
Give me 24 hours to reach my people
香港和上海的人
in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
我在美国国内的也是一样
Same goes for me in the States.
好 这给我足够的时间去查清楚
Okay, that'll give me enough time to find out
这件事是不是真的有没有开始
if this thing is real and in play.
假如将军的收藏品真的和你所说的一样
If the General's collection is everything you say,
那我们说的就是七位数的回报
we're talking seven-figure payday...
给我们每个人
for each of us.
真令人开心
My happy place.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
早饭我请了 伙计们
Breakfast's on me, guys.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你的作息时间很奇怪
Crazy hours you're keeping.
什么意思
Meaning what?
意思是你整晚都和将军呆在一起
Meaning you were up all night with the General,
但你现在在这里 这么早
but here you are, bright and early,
在试图和有前科的黑市商人
trying to get lucky with a known fence
和一个可疑的珠宝贩商谈
and a shady jeweler.
看看你 好好当警♥察♥呢
Look at you being a cop,
在这试图推理出我怎么是个罪犯
trying to figure out how I'm a criminal.
游戏开始 放马过来吧
Let the games begin.
这不能算是游戏了
It's hardly a game.
所以呢 你在跟踪我吗
So what? You're stalking me?
我是一个警探
I'm a detective.
什么 你觉得他们在夜店
What, you think they don't have
没有监视摄像机吗
security cameras in nightclubs?
你觉得我没有线人吗
You think I don't have sources?
真正的问题是你为什么在这里
The real question here is why you're here,
和我玩警♥察♥抓小偷的游戏
playing Cops and Robbers with me,
而且是在你应该在调查的是
when you should probably be investigating
那桩昨天在沙滩上发生的谋杀案的时候
that homicide from the beach yesterday.
现在你听起来和我的长官一样
Now you sound like my lieutenant.
听着 我不管将军有多么的
Listen, I don't care how sleazy
堕落和富有
and loaded this General is.
假如你觉得你所谓的州长的 工作
If you think that your so-called "job" with the Governor
能让你在礁石岛上随便偷
gives you free license to steal on the Reef,
你很快就会发现
you're gonna find out pretty quick
我的工作能力有多好
how good I am at my job.
好吧
Alright.
你想要我告诉你我待会要去哪里吗
You want me to tell you where I'm going next,
还是让你自己查出来对你来说更有挑战性
or is it more of a challenge for you to try and figure it out?
这是凯特和我居住的房♥子
This is the house where Cat and I lived
在我们结婚之后
after we were married...
也是奥凯西那天晚上派你♥爸♥去的地方
where O'Casey sent your father that night.
真的是一个很厉害的入室抢劫犯 你♥爸♥
Was a hell of a B&E man, your dad.
他跳上了墙 爬上了那个树
He hopped that wall, up that tree,
然后到了二楼窗户的台子上面
and onto the roof of the porch and second-floor windows...
那个窗我们总是不关
which we always used to leave open.
凯特喜欢伴着海洋的声音入睡
Cat liked to fall asleep to the sound of the ocean.
- 你好 我是詹 - 你好 杰克·艾略特
- Hi, there. I'm Jan. - Hi. Jake Elliot.
这是佩特拉
Uh, this is Petra.
感谢你们来看♥房♥♥子
Thank you for coming to see the house.
这 这是这五年来
It's, uh... It's the third time
第三次被放到市场上了 不是吗
it's been on the market in the last five years, isn't it?
我也不是很清楚
I don't know exactly.
是的 和枪击案有关
Yeah, something to do with the shooting.
人们觉得这个地方被诅咒了
People think it's cursed.
我不会这么说
I wouldn't say that.
我的意思是 构架很好
I mean, great bones.
我可以带着你们看看 如果你们想的话
I can show you, if you like.
不 没事了 我还比较了解这边
No, that's okay. I-I know my way around.
佩特拉
Petra?
我当时在床的这一边
I was on that side of the bed.
我听到声响
I heard a noise,
我伸手去拿我的表看当时几点了
reached for my watch to see what time it was.
我没有看到你♥爸♥
I never saw your dad,
直到第一次枪口闪光
not until after the first muzzle flash.
感觉像是在我的锁骨上的一锤
Felt like a hammer to my collarbone.
本来我的生命当时应该终结了 但是
That should've been it for me, but, um,
凯特朝他扔了一个枕头
Cat threw a pillow at him,
让他没有射准
messed up his shot.
枕头下面 她放了一把枪
Under that pillow, she kept a SIG Sauer.
他当时
He was...
站在这里
standing right here.
然后就倒下了
And then he wasn't.
这是一个总体来说很复杂的情况
It was a pretty complicated situation all around.
在一方面 凯特杀了一个海岸突击的成员
On one hand, Cat killed a Shorepound member
而且救了一个FBI探子
and saved a Fed.
而 另一方面 她救了
And, on the other hand, she saved...
你
You.
她爱的男人
The man she loved.
她以为她爱的男人
The man she thought she loved.
听着 我已经接受了这个事实
Look, I've made my peace with it.
你得自己决定
You have to decide for yourself.
但假如你得恨一个人的话
But if you're gonna hate someone,
那就恨我
maybe hate me.
我是他当时在这里的原因
I'm the reason he was here.
我是他被杀的原因
I'm the reason he got killed.
谢谢你打电♥话♥过来 什么情况
Thanks for calling. What do we got?
维修人员先找到他的
Maintenance crew found him first.
在他的夹克口袋中找到了这个
Found this in his jacket pocket.
马尔库·佩特然
Marku Petran.
- 还是完整的 对吗 - 是的
- Still in one piece, yeah? - Mm-hmm.
没有弹孔
No bullet holes,
- 迫降的痕迹呢 - 没有
- signs of forced landing? - Nope.
看起来也没有任何的挣扎
Doesn't look like a struggle either.
没有可见的弹孔或伤痕 没有流血
No visible bullet or stab wounds, no blood.
看看他的脸
Check out his face.
你觉得看起来像是心脏病突发吗
Think that looks like a heart attack?
并不
Negative.
等一下
Hang on.
等一下 下面有些什么
Hang on. I got something down here.
也许马尔库还是可以告诉我们是谁雇佣的他的
Maybe Marku can tell us who hired him after all.
哇
Wow.
你这个小房♥子还不错嘛
Nice little fixer-upper you got here.
将军表达他的诚挚的歉意
The General sends his regrets.
他被会议绊住了
He is tied up in meetings,
但是他想问 是否可以由我来带你参观
but he asked if I could, uh, give you the tour instead.
我没问题啊
Works for me.
在布卡瑞纳国家博物馆里
There's no collection like this
这是独一无二的珍藏
inside the National Museum of Bukarina.
所以这些全都是将军想要我卖♥♥给那些
So all this is what the General wants me to sell
呃 识货的收藏家的吗
to, uh, discerning collectors?
在美国的主人逼迫他
Before his hosts here in the U.S. of A
全部还回去之前
make him give them all back.
我 看起来 怎么样
How... do... I look?
美极了
Magnificent.
你的品味真是令人感到欣慰的昂贵
And your taste is reassuringly expensive,
有时候这是好事
which is sometimes a good thing.
有时候也是坏事
And sometimes a bad thing.
我的工作是找到那一个完美的买♥♥家
My job is to find the one perfect buyer.
将军把所有细节工作都交给我了
The General has left all the details in my hands...
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表