剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
弗兰克怎么会自摊上那摊子事儿呢
How maybe Frank brought it on himself?
我已经退休了 洋娃娃
I'm retired, doll.
我再也听不到像这样的消息了
I don't hear anything like that anymore.
我有东西可能会引起你的兴趣
I got something that might pique your interest.
是真的
It's real.
奢华信贷
Credit Luxe.
你能帮我查一下批次和年份吗
Can you help me track the batch and vintage number?
我告诉你了 我退休了
I told you, I'm retired.
好吧 你之前就这么说了好几次了
You know, you've told me that many times before,
但你都不是真心的
but you never really meant it.
为什么你不通过官方渠道调查呢
Any reason you're not going through official channels?
在摸清你拥有的东西的底细前
There's no use in giving away information
分享情报是无用的
before you know what you got.
这才是我认识的凯特
There's the Cat I remember,
血管里流淌着纯24k的盗窃血液
with 24-karat larceny in her veins.
那么 答案是不吗 你不会帮我调查它吗
So, no, you can't trace it for me?
宝贝儿 我只是坐在这享用我的鸡尾酒
Honey, I'm just sitting here having my Mai Tai.
回见
See you around.
拜托了 加把劲
Come on. Come on.
这就对了
Bingo.
想得美 蠢货
Nice try, clown!
你什么鸡掰准头
You can't shoot for crap!
你还能告诉我们什么
What else can you tell us?
我说过了 他穿着皮衣
Like I said, he was covered in leathers
戴着头盔
and wearing a helmet.
我没能仔细看他
I didn't get a good look at him.
- 那他向你开枪时看清了他的手了吗 - 戴着手套
- Get a look at his hand when he fired at you? - Gloves.
有没有可能是芬恩·韦伯
Could it have been Finn Webb?
不 不可能是芬恩·韦伯
No, it couldn't have been Finn Webb.
芬恩·韦伯还是个孩子 这是个成人了
Finn Webb is a kid. This was a guy.
像是一个猛♥男♥
Like, a guy.
认得这个嘛
Recognize this?
不认得
No.
我们从弗兰克·施的手♥机♥里找到了这张照片
We pulled this picture from Frank Shih's phone.
有流言说是孩子们在丛林里找到这个的
Word on the street is that the kids found it out in the jungle.
好的
Okay.
有些人认为那就是桑尼·特纳坠机的地方
Where some people think Sonny Turner went down.
谁
Sonny who?
你懂的
You know...
11年前偷走了一架载满金条的飞机
stole a plane full of gold bars 11 years ago,
然后在南太平洋某处坠机了
crashed it somewhere in the South Pacific.
就是我们大名鼎鼎的飞天神偷库珀
Our own D.B. Cooper.
之后就失去了消息 也没有人发现过金条
Never heard from again. None of the gold recovered.
我怎么从来没听过这个人
How have I never heard of this guy?
我的意思是 我从来没听说过
I mean, I've never heard of him.
他还活着吗
Is he still alive?
你想人间蒸发逍遥法外的话
You're gonna fall off the grid and stay off,
暗礁是个绝佳的选择
the Reef is a good place to do it.
这就是你们对这个案子这么感兴趣的原因
That's why you guys are so into this case.
这就像是传说中埋藏的宝藏 对吧
This is like buried treasure, right?
就跟寻宝游戏一样
Like a treasure hunt.
彩虹的尽头埋藏着一罐黄金
There's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
那个金条
The gold bar --
你还留着吗
you still have it in your possession?
噢 没有
Oh, I never did.
我能拿走这个吗
Can I keep this?
不能
No.
噢 真棒呢
Oh, great.
你倒是在这舒舒服服地休息
Nice of you to take a break
而我却要忍♥受你的小伙伴的盘问
while your pals were giving me the third degree.
他们可不是我的小伙伴
They are not my pals.
是啊 如果你好奇的话
Yeah, and in case you were wondering,
他们似乎认为一个消失了11年的男人
they seem to think a guy who disappeared 11 years ago
起死回生并想杀了我
rose up from the dead and tried to kill me --
桑尼·特纳
Sonny Turner.
- 桑尼·特纳 - 是的
- Sonny Turner? - Yes.
你懂的 在我看来
You know, it seems to me
他们对找到被埋藏的宝藏本身更感兴趣
they're more interested in hunting for buried treasure themselves.
什么意思
What are you saying?
我是说 他们对那个孩子想要卖♥♥的金子
I'm saying that they were more interested
更感兴趣
in the actual gold the kids were trying to sell
而不是关注谁杀死了弗兰克
than in who killed Frank.
那些警♥察♥找上你
It's only a matter of time
也只是早晚的问题了
before those cops come here looking for you.
只要你不出♥卖♥♥♥我们就行
Not if you don't rat us out.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你们
I'm not gonna rat you out.
我打算去找杰克 请他帮忙
I'm gonna talk to Jake, get his help.
跟联邦特工联♥系♥是第一步
Talk to a Fed is Step One.
下一步就是告密了
Step Two is turn rat.
你懂的 对于某个啥也不知道的人来说
You know, you know an awful lot
你知道得太多了
for someone who doesn't know an awful lot.
噢 对哦 抱歉
Oh, right, sorry.
对于你来说 第二步曾是和联邦特工结婚
In your case, Step Two was marry a Fed.
第三步才是告密
Step Three was turn rat.
你忘啦 我当时就在那
You forget -- I was around back then.
我什么都看见了
I saw everything.
而你忘了
And you forget --
我是你唯一的依靠
I'm the only help you've got.
说到这
Speaking of which,
你在道格·奥·卡西侄子的监狱可拨电♥话♥名单上 对吗
you're on Doug O'Casey's nephew's call list, right?
贾斯帕
Jasper?
把我也弄上去
Get me on it, too.
让他给我打电♥话♥
Have him call me.
为啥
Why?
这个嘛 不关你事
Well, that's none of your business.
我发现你今天打扮了一番
I see you got dressed today.
什么情况
What's the occasion?
没什么
No occasion.
听说你昨晚在水里走了一遭
Heard you went for a swim last night.
总之
Anyway,
很高兴看到你没事
glad to see that you're alright.
你对桑尼·特纳了解多少
What do you know about Sonny Turner?
他的案子冷得跟这啤酒一样
His case is as cold as this beer.
来看看 他曾是个货机飞行员
Let's see, he was a cargo pilot,
他看到了自己的机会并牢牢抓住
he saw his big shot, and he took it --
价值3000万的金条
30 mil worth of gold bars.
呃 上一次听到他还是在檀香山的地面控制的时候
Uh, last known contact was Honolulu ground control.
然后他就人间蒸发了
And then he vanished.
人们猜测
People have speculated
他在这和那之间坠机
he went down anywhere between, well, there and here.
如果有人能找到桑尼·特纳
What if someone could find Sonny Turner
并且证明那就是他
and prove it was really him?
那就是个升职的好机会
It's a career maker.
又或是能挽救职业生涯呢
Or a career rescuer.
看到那边的那个点了吗
See this dot right here?
那是梅芙·德夫林的大众开迪
That is Maeve Devlin's Caddy.
你在跟踪她的车
You're tracking her car?
如果金条11年前从岛上被转移
If bars of gold moved through this island 11 years ago,
很有可能就是通过梅芙转移的
good chance is they moved through Maeve.
杰克
Jake.
我藏有一根金条
I have a gold bar in my possession.
所以 你有一根桑尼的金条吗
So, you've got one of Sonny's gold bars?
我也不知道是不是桑尼的
I don't -- I don't know if it's Sonny's gold bar,
但是我拿走了
but I took it.
我给梅芙看了一下
I showed it to Maeve.
她装作不感兴趣的样子
She went out of her way to act not interested.
但是梅芙是个旧派作风的老手
But Maeve is an old-time hood.
她从不用手♥机♥来做生意
She will never do business on the phone,
但是她肯定会行动
so she's got to move sometime,
而当她开始的时候 我们应该跟着她
and when she does, we should follow her.
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表