剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
我能察觉到你
I can almost smell you.
咱们离开这
Let's get out of here.
咱们按计划行事
Let's get on with the plan.
别去
Don't do it.
他们在那 开枪
That's them! Take the shot!
目标在移♥动♥ 长官
No clear hit, sir.
该死
Damn it!
银色SUV往东方向穿过船坞
Silver SUV heading east past the boatyard.
哪个小队可以进行抓捕吗
Can any unit apprehend?
有人能看到吗
Someone get eyes on that plate?
14号♥车收到
Car 14 responding.
你能重复一下位置吗
Can you repeat location?
经过西大道造船厂 正在朝东南方向前进
Heading southeast past Western Avenue boatyard.
他们可能早就跑没影了
They're probably halfway to the moon!
你要去哪啊
Where do you think you're going?
你不是来放我走的吗
You're not here to let me out?
不是 关上门
No. Close it.
听着 凯特的蹩脚演讲没法让我开口
Look, Cat's lame-ass lectures don't make me talk.
我现在也不会说的
This won't either.
省省你那一套吧
You can save the wannabe act, okay?
我知道你对凯特来说很重要
I know how much you mean to Cat, so I'm here
所以我最后一次来和你讲道理
one last time to try to get through to you.
我们有监狱的安保录像
We have security footage of you from the prison.
你拿给保安的包裹
That package that you handed the guard?
你知道里面是什么吗
You know what was in it?
那是他们用来组装自♥制♥手♥枪♥的零件
The parts they used to make the zip gun.
枪是用来越狱用的
The gun they used in their escape.
你只是想吓唬我吧
You're just trying to scare me.
不 如果我想吓唬你 我会告诉你
No, if I was trying to scare you, I'd tell you
那个保安看到录像就把你供出来了
that that guard gave you up the moment he saw the video.
而且如果他们按成年人审判你的话
And that when they try you as an adult,
在你这辈子就要在监狱里度过了
you're gonna be locked up for longer than you've been alive.
我 我不认为事情会这么发展
I -- I don't -- I don't think that's how it works.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
佩特拉 给我一些有用的信息
Come on, Petra, give me something to trade
我才能帮你啊
so I can help you.
我才16岁 你不应该在律师不在场的情况下和我谈话
I'm 16. You shouldn't be talking to me without a lawyer.
- 凯特·钱伯斯 - 此前有人看到道格·奥凯西
- Cat Chambers... - The manhunt is on with
确认追捕行动正在进行
confirmed sightings of Doug O'Casey...
- 训练有素的雇佣兵 - 暗礁京剧
- Trained mercenaries... - The leader of
我们将继续跟进最新进展
the Shorepound Syndicate... - We go live to
为您带来新闻发布会的现场直播
a news conference for further updates.
谢谢各位的到来
Thank you all for coming.
我会一直对凯特·钱伯斯心怀感恩之情
While I will always be grateful to Cat Chambers
她救了我的命 将我于苦难之中解救出来
for saving my life and ending that terrible ordeal,
但今天 我和东海岸大家庭的成员
neither I nor any member of the Eastland family
都不会宽恕她的罪行
condone her actions today.
如果凯特有所觉悟
I will personally be here for Cat,
我一定会支持她
right here, if she has a change of heart.
求你了 凯特 回来吧 现在还为时不晚
Please, Cat, before it's too late, come home.
让我们一起面对吧
Let's face this together.
请问你能和我们分享更多关于
Can you tell us anything more about --
在这等我 我一会就出来
Wait here. I'll just be a few minutes.
托里
Tori?
爸爸
Daddy!
你想喝点什么吗
Would you like a drink?
托里 我真的不知道
Tori, I have no idea
你这次到底想干什么 但我们现在得走了
what you're up to this time, but we need to go right now.
这是我家 爸爸
This is my house, Father.
现在不是时候谈这个
I'm not having this discussion now.
这个地方就是将来的案发现场
This place is a crime scene waiting to happen.
噢 听起来很刺♥激♥啊
Ooh, that sounds exciting.
你给家族蒙的羞还不够吗
Haven't you embarrassed this family enough?
你从来不把我当回事 从来都是
You think so little of me. You always have.
托里 听我说
Tori, listen to me.
你继续在这里待着会有生命危险的
You're putting your life in danger just being here.
你根本不清楚凯特·钱伯斯今早帮忙越狱出来的
You have no idea who these individuals are
都是些是什么人
that Cat Chambers broke out of jail this morning.
要不你来给我们讲讲吧
Why don't you run it down for us?
托里乐于倾听
Tori is a good listener.
我恐怕你的司机和保镖
I'm afraid your driver and bodyguard
都有些身体不适
are a little under the weather.
你知不知道你刚刚做了什么
You have no idea what you just did.
她当然知道
Sure she does.
你越早明白现在的形势
And the sooner you get over it,
我们就能越早开始谈正事
the sooner we can get down to business.
农场那边有什么动静吗
Anything at the farmhouse?
还在等分♥析♥结果 但是
Still waiting on forensics, but...
继续跟进 前24小时很重要
Keep digging. First 24 hours...
好的 老大
On it, Chief.
科尔
Cole.
嘿 是我
Hey. It's me.
我需要见你
I need to see you.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
能再告诉我一遍地址在哪里吗
And what would that address be again?
鲍勃部长
Minister Bob.
孤儿院见
The orphanage.
你到底想想要什么
So, what do you want?
我们先从今晚你要付给我多少钱谈起吧
Let's start with what you're gonna pay me tonight.
付什么钱
For what?
从我同伴手中救下你
For saving you from a violent death
使你免于惨死
at the hands of my associate.
给你三百万美金 放我走
$3 million, I walk away free.
或者你应该把六千万美金
Or $60 million wired to this bank account
打进这个开曼群岛的银行账户里
in the Cayman islands.
我会给你新护照
And new passports.
还允许你乘坐你的飞机
And the use of your plane
永远离开这座岛
to get the hell off this island once and for all.
这样的话 我女儿能拿到多少
And how much of this does my daughter get?
噢 你会为我自豪的 爸爸
Oh, you would be proud of me, Dad.
我们谈好了 钱都归我
I negotiated a full share for myself.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
是我把他弄到这来的
I suckered him here for you.
你真该提前搞清楚规则 甜心
Should've read the fine print, sweetheart.
如果你们不给我钱 我就去报♥警♥
If I don't get paid, I'm going to the cops.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
好了 冷静
Okay, okay.
坐下
Sit down.
没事的
It's okay.
好了 好了
Alright, alright.
奥凯西先生现在说了算
Mr. O'Casey is in charge here.
允许我上船吗
Permission to board?
您的职位确实比我高啊 副州长女士
I do believe that you outrank me, Lieutenant Governor.
你今天又要搞什么花样呢
What kind of stunt did you pull today, hm?
把人♥质♥偷偷运走吗
Jake the Human Target?
他之前在这里
He was here.
我们一直盯着他
We had him in our sights.
但是我们搞砸了
We blew it.
我们必须推♥翻♥凯特的证词
We have to flip Cat's narrative.
是啊
Yeah.
凯特坐牢的话对州长不利
Cat in cuffs wouldn't be great for the Governor,
我说的对吧
now, would it?
是的 如果她暗地
If it comes out now
为州长工作的事 现在曝光出来的话
that she's been working for him under the table, no.
凯特消失是最好不过的
It's best if Cat simply disappears.
这听起来不怎么样啊
Whoa. I don't like how that sounds.
这不是我想要的 你也知道的
That's not what I'm asking, and you know it.
你想要什么
What do you want?
杰克
Jake...
我们都清楚你给不了我想要的
We both know you can't give me what I want.
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表