剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
里吉娜
Regina.
你不会 你不会想杀了我的
You don't -- You don't want to kill me.
不 我想
Yes, I do.
你
No.
不 你不想的
No, you don't.
坐下
Sit down!
坐下
Sit down.
我说坐下
I said sit down!
她进来的时候带着个他们叫我找的包
She walked in with the bag they told me to look for,
然后她带着一把枪跑了
and she ran out with a gun.
该死的她在这里做什么
What the hell is she doing there?
我也这在想这个问题
Yeah, I'm trying to find out.
告诉克里斯蒂 埃利斯中士暂时不要动
Tell Kristy not -- Sergeant Ellis not to move yet.
得了 卡特 快接你该死的手♥机♥
Aw, come on, Cat, pick up your damn phone.
有一个
* There's a
噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
* Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
有一个
* There's a
我灵魂深处的熊熊火焰
* There's a fire in my soul
佩特拉
Petra!
我灵魂深处
* There's a
我灵魂深处的熊熊火焰
* There's a fire in my soul
那就是你身体的燃料
* It's the gasoline in you
让我失控 让我燃烧
* Make me burn out of control
我唇间的那团火焰
* There's a fire in my mouth
只有你能将它熄灭
* Only you could put it out
来吧 来熄灭那团火焰
* Come on over, put it out
我们欲♥火♥焚身 还在犹豫什么
* While we're in our prime, why waste time?
这是私人派对
Hey, private party.
浪费时间就是犯罪
* Wasting time is a sin
得罪了
Sorry.
我愿意与你缠绵整夜
* Oh, I-I'd love to make love to you
现在一切就绪
* Now is the time to begin
我只是需要 就一会儿好吗
I just need -- Give it -- One second, okay?
不好意思 往那边挪一下
Excuse me. Move over.
大家晚上好啊
Hey. Hi. Good evening, everybody.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
私人派对今晚酒水免费
free drinks right here in the private bar.
免费酒水 进来吧 免费
Free drinks. Come on in! For free!
由岛上的最新赞助人
Yeah, courtesy of Thomas Freeman,
托马斯·弗里曼提供
the island's newest benefactor.
免费酒水 来吧
Free drinks! Come on!
你一直对我说谎
* You keep telling white lies
说谎
* White lies
我一直告诉你 告诉你 告诉你
* I keep on telling you, telling you, telling you
佩特拉 我是在救你
Petra, I am trying to save your ass here.
你简直是最差劲的罪犯了
Okay, you're like the worst criminal ever.
我们得走了
We got to go.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
你说的我全都不相信
* I don't believe in anything you said
好极了 又是你们
Great. You guys again.
但这并不意味着我就此把你忘记
* But that don't mean you're easy to forget, no
我不介意你违背诺言
* I don't mind your broken promises
你怎么现在才来
What took you so long?
路上堵得不行
Traffic was a bitch.
- 走吧 - 放开我
- Come here, you! - Get off me!
不好意思让一下 先生们
Excuse me. Coming through, gentlemen.
不用谢 干杯
You're welcome. Drink up.
怀亚特
Wyatt.
你能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
是的 我在岛屿俱乐部
Yeah, I'm at the Island Club.
离开那儿
Get out of there.
我现在就走
I'm leaving now.
你看到凯特了吗
Did you see Cat?
她也不应该在那里
She shouldn't be there either.
她只待了一会儿 怎么了
Just for a minute. Why?
你们都在错误的时间去了错误的地点
You're both at the wrong place at the wrong time
我们马上要破门了
because we're about to kick in the door.
我们得关掉它
We need to shut it down.
我得听埃利斯中士的命令
I need to hear it from Sergeant Ellis.
执行命令 TJ 不然埃利斯中士派我来干什么
Do it, TJ. That's why Sergeant Ellis assigned me here.
很多人现在都很危险
There are lives at stake.
关了 TJ
Shut it down, TJ.
我们准备好了
We are go on the ground.
走走走
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
走走走
Go, go, go!
走 蹲下来
Go, go, get down.
破门
Breaching!
举起手来
Hands in the air!
联邦调查局
FBI!
还好吗
Everything alright?
- 左边安全 左边安全 - 走走走
- Clear left! Clear left! - Go! Go! Go!
走走
Go! Go!
- 警♥察♥ 不许动 - 警♥察♥ 大家不要动
- Police! Don't move! - Police! Nobody move!
不要动
Don't move!
这里
In here!
举起手来
Hands in the air!
跪下
On your knees!
都别动
Nobody move!
TJ 房♥间里的灯怎么都灭了
TJ, what happened to the house lights?
我让灭的
I gave the order to go dark.
恢复灯光
Turn them back on.
做你想做的 做你想做的
* Do what you want, do what you want to do
把音乐关掉
And kill that music.
- 怎么回事 - 大家都待在原地别动
- What is this?! - Stay where you are, people.
我们没事了
We're alright!
我仍然很生你的气
I'm still really pissed at you.
我也是
Me too.
走吧
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来你和克里斯蒂的事情我错了
Guess I was wrong about you and Kristy.
是你和那个坏女孩 不是那个警♥察♥
It's you and the bad girl, not the cop.
需要我送你一程吗 托马斯
Can I drop you, Thomas?
要不要跟我去别的地方喝两杯
Hey, you want to go somewhere and have a drink with me?
晚安 托马斯
Good night, Thomas.
告诉道格我还没忘
Tell Dougie I haven't forgotten.
他也没有
Neither has he.
快了 不是吗 不管要发生的是什么
It's soon, isn't it -- whatever's coming?
喂 我
Hey, I, uh...
我想让你在车里等我一下下 好吗
I want you to wait in the car for me for a minute, okay?
杰克·艾略特今天真是大救星
Jake Elliot saves the day.
我只是
I was...
我只是来帮忙的
I was here for the assist -- barely.
发生什么事了 你去哪里了
What's going on? Where are you?
去了一个我很久没去的地方
Somewhere I haven't been in a long while.
我需要想想自己要怎么办
I'm just trying to figure out what to do about it.
是因为昨晚的事情吗
Is this about what happened last night?
晚安 凯特
Good night, Cat.
晚安
Good night.
我知道我搞砸了
I know I messed up.
是的
Yeah, you did.
好吧 下次我会更聪明一点的
Yeah, well, next time, I'll be smarter.
还有下次
Next time?
是会有下一次的
Oh, there's gonna be a next time.
是啊
Yeah.
我爸以前是海岸帮的 有其父必有其女
My dad was Shorepound Gang. It's in my blood.
知道吗 我以前也是海岸帮的 然后我退出了
Okay, you know, I was Shorepound Gang, and I got out.
有其父必有其女这种事情是你
This whole "it's in my blood" thing is a story
一直以来自己对自己的洗♥脑♥
you've been telling yourself for so long
说多了你自己就信了
you're actually starting to believe it.
别说了好吗
Stop, okay?
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表