剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
天哪
Oh, brother.
怀亚特
Wyatt.
如果你想来场派对 *
So if you like to party
请上来摇摆你的身躯 *
Get on and move your body
文加巴士就要到来 *
The Vengabus is coming
所有人都在愉悦地跳着 *
And everybody's jumping Ha!
从纽约到旧金山 *
New York to San Francisco
- * 来场跨越城市的舞蹈 * - 帮忙
An intercity disco I need help!
- 快 - 跟我来 跟我来
-Now! -Let's move! Let's move!
信♥号♥♥灯在燃烧 *
And traffic lights are burning
如果你想来场派对 *
So if you like to party
- * 上来摇摆你的身躯 * - 这有人
Get on and move your body Somebody's here!
你到底在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
我现在真是太庆幸
Uh, currently being very grateful
我从你手♥机♥里下了那首鬼歌♥
I downloaded that awful song from your phone
这样一会儿就能拿来嘲笑你了
so I could make fun of you later.
我说我会在这见到你
When I said I figured I'd see you here,
可不是以这样的方式见你
this is not what I meant!
我有一个坏消息和一个更坏消息
I am in a "bad news, worse news" situation here.
坏消息是有人炸了炼油厂
The bad news is someone bombed the refinery
来点了这场火
to start the fire.
那更坏的呢
What's the worse news?
更坏的是还有第二颗炸♥弹♥
The worse news is there's a second bomb,
从红灯的闪烁频率来看
and based on that blinking red light,
我觉得我要完蛋了
I'd say I'm in a really, really bad situation,
所以麻烦帮我个忙 把拆弹队叫来
so do a girl a solid and call the Bomb Squad?
快走
Let's go!
新闻大事件
And in breaking news...
环保局已确认
RFD has confirmed that the explosion
位于伊斯特兰炼油厂的爆♥炸♥案
at Eastland Refinery earlier today
是由燃烧装置引起的
was caused by an incendiary device.
暗礁警局表示 拆弹队
RPD sources tell us that the bomb squad
已被派遣到现场进行勘察
has been called in to investigate.
但还无法确认其它炸♥弹♥
Sources could not confirm whether other bombs...
是否已被找到
...have been found...
是的 贾金达 我正在看
Yes, Jakinda. I'm watching it now.
鉴于该公♥司♥及其创始人兼首席执行官卡特·伊斯特兰
And given the high profile of the company
卡特·伊斯特兰的高知名度
and its founder and CEO, Carter Eastland,
这可能会被认为是一场国际恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动
we could be looking at an act of international terrorism.
恐怖行动
Could be terrorism?
就跟还有别的可能似的
As if there's any other explanation.
最新进展
...for all the latest developments...
好的
Okay.
不切断的话 碎片就无法移♥动♥
The wreckage can't be moved without cutting it.
那就切断它
So cut it.
火烧的到处都是
There's flammable oil all around.
锯平点
Saws equal sparks.
她一开始为什么要进去
Why the hell is she in there to begin with?
监视器上马上就会显示图像
Uh, images will be up on the monitor soon.
你让她进那么危险的地方
You sent her into a hot area.
不 我是让她进去找点东西
No, I wanted her to go and look around
但是在保证安全的前提下
but only after it was safe.
- 好 但为什么 - 找一个黑盒子
- Okay, but why? - To look for the black box.
但为什么小野猫一开始
But why is Cat playing detective to begin with --
就给大家当起了探员
for anyone?
你能把镜头照到上面的部分吗
Can you angle the camera at the top of the structure?
我要仔细看下线的结构
I need a good look at the wire formation.
这个造炸♥弹♥的能力不一般
We got a better-than-average bomb maker.
计时器在靠墙的隐蔽处
Timing mechanism is concealed against the wall.
好的
Okay.
那个闪着的灯不是计时器
That blinking light is not a timer.
而是电源
It's a power source.
这意味着我们还有大概三分钟
Which means we've got about three minutes.
太好了 时间足够了
Oh, great. That's plenty of time.
你不是在逗我吧
Are you kidding me?!
你想让我来剪
You want me to do this.
呃 好吧
Uh...okay.
好的
Okay.
所以 呃
So, uh...
我该剪断红线还是黄线
any idea if I should cut the red or the yellow?
百分之五十的概率 以你为准
It's 50-50. Your call.
但要我说 剪黄线
But I-I'd cut the yellow.
如果我是你 我现在就不会站在这儿了
You know, if I were you, I would not be here right now.
可我无法代替你 女士
I'm not you, ma'am.
好吧
Well...
就这样吧 不管那么多了
Well, here goes nothing.
太棒了
Yes!
谢谢你 哥们
Thanks, bud.
伙计 太感谢了 我来跟她聊聊
Thanks, man. I'll speak to her.
怎么着 又用掉了一条命
So, use up another life?
没准是半条命
Half of one, maybe.
国际刑♥警♥组织的炸♥弹♥小组查出了这个装置
Bomb squad got a hit on the device from Interpol.
恒温器雷♥管♥
Thermostat detonator,
就放在新奥尔良附近一艘油轮的船上
set into the hull of a tanker off New Orleans.
没逮捕任何人
No arrests,
但是一个名为绿潮的组织有很大嫌疑
but a group called The Green Tide were suspects.
绿潮 那群环保主义者吗
Green Tide -- the environmentalists?
- 就是他们 你听说过他们 - 他们在本地设有办事处
- Yeah. You know them? - They have a local office.
提出过一些针对伊斯特兰的积极诉讼
Some active lawsuits against Eastland.
如果炼油厂因为生态原因被破坏
If the refinery was sabotaged for ecological reasons,
那么绿潮号♥一定想到了
then Green Tide had to have caught whiff
伊斯特兰糟糕的维修记录
of the crappy maintenance record at Eastland.
因此他们决定炸毁炼油厂
Bombed the refinery to make it look like
让人们以为他的疏忽才导致这场灾难
his negligence led to the disaster.
好计划
Good plan.
第二次爆♥炸♥又是怎么回事
And the second explosion?
简直经典
Classic.
为掩盖你的痕迹
Cover your tracks.
有些东西在石油爆♥炸♥中烟消云散了
Something goes boom in an oil fire?
所有的炸♥弹♥证据都被烧掉
And all the bomb evidence burns.
所以伊斯特兰尽可以喊得再大声
So Eastland can scream sabotage as much as he wants,
但永远都没有证据留下
but there's no proof.
当然 我会把炸♥弹♥
Of course, I would've planted the bomb
放在离爆♥炸♥地点更远的地方
further from the detonation site,
但那只是我个人的想法
but that's just me.
嘿 凯特还好吗
Hey, uh, is Cat okay?
凯特不信任斯图伊勒
Cat doesn't trust Stuyler.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
我哪儿知道
No.
但如果没有他 凯特和安娜现在还在那个岛上呢
Without him, Cat and Ana are still on that island.
斯图伊勒这么做不是为了凯特或安娜
Stuyler didn't do it for Cat or Ana.
他做事都是有报酬的
He did it for something in return.
- 嘿 我知道你帮了我一个大忙 - 噢 你还记着呢
- Hey, I know the favor I asked. - Oh, yeah?
相信我 你不会想跟我玩什么花样的
Well, believe me, you do not want to play that game.
你只考虑自己会不会弄脏手
You only think you won't get dirty.
但凯特可以没有任何疑问地
But Cat gets to live in the beach house,
住在海边的房♥子里
no questions asked?
凯特的警觉性很强 她通常很擅长察觉危险
Cat's radar is usually good on this stuff.
我的建议是 耐心听她说
My advice -- give her a listen.
卡特·伊斯特兰封口费基金一定在全速运转了吧
Carter Eastland hush money fund must be on full tilt, huh?
伊斯特兰帝国可是个优秀的法人行动者
Eastland Empire is a good corporate actor.
我们照顾我们的员工
We take care of our employees.
其实 你应该把这些资源放在一边
Well, you should keep some of those resources to the side --
以防万一
you know, just in case.
我们总是未雨绸缪
We're always prepared for emergencies.
我得说 是时候打破玻璃了
I'd say it's time to break the glass.
除非你想让我告诉全世界
You know, unless you want me to tell the whole world
你老板炸了自己的炼油厂
that your boss bombed his own refinery.
你不会真认为
You don't really think
我会炸掉我自己的炼油厂吧
I'd bomb my own refinery, do you?
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表