剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
我永远也骗不了你
I could never fool you.
嗯 除了那次你假装成罪犯
Well, except for that time you pretended to be a criminal,
娶了我 然后忘记告诉我
married me, and then forgot to tell me
你是联邦调查局的卧底 直到我们的蜜月
that you were an undercover FBI agent until our honeymoon.
想玩20个问题吗
Wanna play 20 questions?
哦 当然不想
Oh, absolutely not.
你喜欢那个游戏
You loved that game.
是啊 那是因为我们都喝得酩酊大醉
Yeah, well, that was because we were both very drunk
结果总是搞出些有创意的
and it always ended up with something...
东西
inventive.
好吧 我只是想说
Okay. I'm just saying --
- 什么 - 哇哦
- What? - Whoa.
怀亚特
Wyatt?
- 嘿 - 你是 你是怎么
- Hey. - How -- How did you --
邻居报告说一个中年男子潜伏在大门口
Neighbor reported a middle-aged man lurking by the gate.
我没有潜伏 卡特呢
I was not lurking. What about Cat?
哦 卡特 卡特就像个幽灵
Oh, Cat. Cat's a ghost.
没有人能知道她的行踪
No one ever sees her coming.
所以 告诉我你在这里调查什么 特工
So, brief me on your casework here, Special Agent,
因为你的任何发现
because nothing you find
都不会被法庭接受
is gonna be admissible in a court of law.
谢谢你的法律建议
Thanks for the legal advice, Skippy.
这 这就是你接近我的原因吗
This -- This is why you rushed me?
- 帮他调查案子吗 - 郑重声明
- To help him with a B&E? - For the record,
他当时正在破门而入
he was doing the breaking and entering.
我只是在闲聊
I was just shooting the breeze.
我是科尔
Cole, here.
嘿 我是卡特
Hey, it's Cat.
是的 你坐上飞机了吗
Yeah. You got aviation up?
哦 耶 不 我不忙
Oh, yeah. No, I'm not busy.
我过来了
I'm on en route.
好的 我出发了
Okay, I'm on my way.
别担心
Don't worry.
我相信你的电♥话♥也会很快响起来
I'm sure yours will ring soon, too.
达克斯·梅尔沃
Dax Melvoy.
律师 发言人 上层人中的底层人士
Lawyer, mouthpiece, high-end lowlife.
两小时前 在码头被抓
He was grabbed and his yacht was hijacked
他的游艇被强行开走了
two hours ago from the marina.
所以 我应该选择接受找达克斯·梅尔沃
So, my mission, should I choose to accept it,
的任务吗
is to find Dax Melvoy?
你为什么要找我
Why do you need me for that?
达克斯并不重要
Dax is not what's important here.
重要的是他随身携带的笔记本电脑
The laptop that was taken along with him is.
啊 里面有什么
Ahh. What's on it?
今天早上 他试图以300万美元的价格将一份视频文件
A video file that he tried to sell the Governor this morning
- 卖♥♥给州长 - 嗯
- for $3 million. - Hmm.
然后卡特尔·伊斯特兰提出支付350万美元
Then Carter Eastland offered to pay $3.5 million.
我们姑且说州长不喜欢这样
Let's just say that did not sit well with the Governor.
有趣
Interesting.
你想知道你的任务是什么吗
You want to know what your mission is?
想
Yeah.
找回笔记本电脑
Retrieve the laptop.
销毁文件和所有的副本
Destroy the file and all the copies.
让州长脸上露出笑容
Put a smile on the Governor's face.
最重要的是不要让
And above all, do not let that file
卡特尔·伊斯特兰接近那个文件
anywhere near Carter Eastland.
所以 你们觉得伊斯特兰是幕后黑手吗
So, you guys think, what, Eastland's behind this?
根据暗礁第一定律
First Law of the Reef --
每当烟雾吹到州长脸上时
whenever smoke blows in the Governor's face,
伊斯特兰就很有可能是放火的那个人
there's a good chance Eastland set the fire.
所以 你加入吗
So, are you in?
一起绑♥架♥ 一艘被盗的游艇和秘密文件
A kidnapping, a stolen yacht, and secret video file
伊斯特兰和主管正在竞相寻找
that Eastland and the Governor are in a race to find?
哦好 加我一个
Oh, yeah. I'm in.
- 嗨 - 你好 - 嗨
-Hey. -Hey. -Hey.
她在这干什么
What is she doing here?
卡特将加入搜救行动和
Cat's gonna be joining the search and rescue operation
在主管的办公室以咨♥询♥的身份
in a consulting capacity for the Governor's Office.
就像工作项目交换
Like a work release program?
- 你在开玩笑吧 - 我看起来像在开玩笑吗
- You're joking, right? - Do I look like I'm joking?
我喜欢在这些兄弟姐妹之间争吵
I love being in the middle of all this brother/sister sibling-rivalry stuff.
只有一半算是兄弟姐妹
Half-siblings. Half-siblings.
- 我可以载她一程 - 为纳税人省点钱
- I could've given her a ride - save the taxpayers some money.
载去哪儿呢
Ride from where?
你好
Hello?
我需要带上这个
I have to take this.
仍然想知道你和你的前任
Still wondering what you and your former lover
在由洛博士的家里
were doing at Doc Yulo's house.
她不是我的情人 你才是
He's not my lover. You are.
他是我的前夫
He's my ex-husband.
听着 我有必要在你身上滥用职权吗 你听你妹妹的
Listen, do I have to pull rank on you? You heard your sister.
我想看监控录像
I want to see the surveillance footage.
这里是暗礁 人们付出了很多钱
This is the Reef. People pay big money
确保当他们停靠在码头时没人偷♥拍♥
to make sure no one's filming when they dock in the marina.
那是谁
Who is that?
那是理查德·斯图伊尔
That is Richard Stuyler --
卡特·伊斯特兰是安全总负责人
Carter Eastland's Head of Security.
你知道吗 亿万富翁的女儿的海滨别♥墅♥
You know, multi-billionaire whose daughter's beach house
就是你现在住的地方
you're currently residing in.
他当然看起来不像一个拿平均租金的警♥察♥
He certainly doesn't look like your average rent-a-cop.
他不是 前雇佣兵
He's not. Ex-mercenary.
在异国他乡留下了许多尸体
Left a lot of dead bodies in exotic locations.
现在他对卡特·伊斯特兰也这样做了
And now he does the same for Carter Eastland?
现在还没人能证明
Not that anyone can prove... yet.
侦探科尔
Detective Cole.
斯图伊尔先生 正如我之前说的那样
Mr. Stuyler, as I've already informed you,
这只是对警务人员个人的调查
this is an active investigation for police personnel only.
- 她是哪一个 - 警♥察♥还是普通人
- Which one is she - police or personnel?
州长明确的要求她来这
She's here at the express request of the Governor's Office --
她就站在这 有名有姓的 能听见你们说话
She is standing right here and has a name and everything.
卡特·尚贝尔 你是所谓的冲浪者
Cat Chambers. You're the so-called surfer
为了避免入狱跟她绝交
who ratted out her pals to avoid jail time.
而你就是所谓的雇佣兵
And you're the so-called mercenary
是谁为了卡特·伊♥斯♥兰♥图做了一堆阴暗的勾当
who does a bunch of shady stuff for Carter Eastland.
我想我会享受慢慢了解你的过程
I think I'm gonna enjoy getting to know you.
嗯 大多数人这样
Well, most people do.
无论如何 这是什么
What is this, anyway?
处理掉德克斯的公文包
Pinging off Dax's briefcase.
我们需要发一个搜索区
We're gonna send a search party out.
好吧 那是赫拉克勒斯的岩石
Well, that's Hercules rock.
所以
So?
所以这是冲浪者说的地方
So this is the place us surfers refer to
作为暗礁自己的百慕大三角
as the Reef's own Bermuda Triangle.
它是为数不多的几个地方
It's one of the few places on Earth
指南针指向真正的北方
that a compass points true north.
相对于什么
As opposed to?
磁北
Magnetic north.
- 哦对了 - 你的搜索区大约十度
- Oh, right - your search party is off by about 10 degrees.
中士
Sarge!
中士
Sarge.
别客气
You're welcome.
嘿
Hey!
伙计们 准备好了吗
Ready out, guys. Ready out.
好 我们走
Alright, let's go.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
我在这
I'm over here!
我在这
I'm here!
嘿
Hey!
你今天没处惹麻烦去了吗
Don't you have hell to raise somewhere?
今天不行 警♥察♥带走了我的迷你车
Not today. Cops took my minibike.
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表