剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
这一切看起来会不会太简单了
Does it not all seem just a little bit too easy?
你最开始是从哪里搞来关于船的提示的
Where'd you get the initial tip on the boat from?
通过州长的办公室
Through the Governor's office.
通过你的姐妹吗
Through your sister?
她是从哪里搞来这个信息的
Where did she get the tip from?
我问过了 她没告诉我
I asked. She didn't say.
好吧 那你再问一遍
Well, maybe ask again.
我试过了 这一早上都没人见过她
I tried. No one's seen her all morning.
没人知道副州长在哪里吗
No one knows where the Lieutenant Governor is?
那么凯特呢
What about Cat?
我找过她了 也没有联♥系♥到
I tried her, too. She's gone off the grid.
所以在发生了这种事情的时候她们两个一起不见了吗
So, they both go dark same time as this pops up?
你不觉得这有点奇怪吗
Does that not seem a little strange to you?
也许我们应该去找一下州长了
Maybe we should pay the Governor a visit.
来吧
Come on.
- 你看看这里 - 他们在干嘛
- Would you look at that? - What the hell are they doing?
看起来这里有场宫廷政♥变♥
Looks like there's been a palace coup.
那些守卫抓了迪伦
The guards have Dylan.
而且他们看起来他们还有同伙
And it seems they're not working alone.
那么我们得赶紧离开这里了
So then we got to get out of here.
你明白吗 我的猜测是
Okay? My guess is they've already taken
他们已经控制了船只和无线电
the boat and the radio.
迪伦在附近有一个飞机跑道
Dylan has an air strip near here.
如果我们可以顺利跑到那里不被抓到的话
If we can get there without them catching us,
我就能把我们带回暗礁
I can get us back to the Reef.
你知道怎么开飞机吗
You know how to fly a plane?
呃 我们只能研究一下了 不是吗
Ah. Well, we're gonna find out, aren't we?
来吧 我们走吧 来吧
Come on, let's go. Come on.
哎呦
Ouch!
谢谢你先生 谢谢你
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
好吧 我不想看这个
Okay. I don't want to see it.
呃 查理 看起来情况是
Uh, Charlie, what seems to be the...
很抱歉来打扰你 州长
Sorry to bother you, Governor, but we're having trouble
但是我们联♥系♥不到副州长了
getting in touch with the Lieutenant Governor.
我不知道她在哪里
I have no idea where she is.
呃 而且我很忙
And, uh, quite a tight schedule.
所以如果你不介意的话
So, if you don't mind
这个糟糕的骗子是怎么赢了四次选举的
How does such a bad liar win four elections?
把暗礁的民众放在首位让我赢得了选举
By putting the good people of the Reef first.
每天都为他们操心
Ahead of special interests every single day.
没错 但是在你忙着做这个的时候
Right, but while you're busy doing that,
特别调查员正在太平洋上追查着一大堆造毒船只
RPD is chasing a dozen drug boats around the Pacific Ocean.
我们很担心我们被骗了
We're concerned that we're being decoyed.
靠后 安迪
Stand down, Andy!
没事的 安迪
It's alright, Andy.
给我们一点时间可以吗
A moment?
副州长和钱伯斯女士
Lieutenant Governor and Ms. Chambers
在完成一个私密任务 直接向我汇报
are on a private assignment, reporting directly to me.
如果他们无法与外界接触
If they're incommunicado
原因是什么
Because?
他们去了其中一个外岛
They traveled to one of the Outer Islands.
不允许有飞行计划吗
No flight plan was allowed?
他们坐船去的
They went by boat.
最开始的来自泰国人的提示是迪伦·索耶的人提供的
The initial tip from the Thais came from Dylan Sawyer's people.
你派遣凯特和安娜去了一个与世隔绝的小岛
You sent Cat and Ana to an isolated island
不给他们支援
without backup,
毒贩开始在水上游走
drug runners start flooding the waters,
而你没有告诉任何人吗
and you don't tell anyone?
我很有信心
I have every confidence in my st--
哦 看在上帝的份上
Oh, for God's sakes.
你最好不要与他为伴 警探
That is not the company you want to keep, Detective.
置身危险的可是我的姐妹啊
It's my sister out there.
以及你的情人吗
And your lover?
将抓毒贩的部门资源
Diverting department resources
分去营救女朋友
from a drug bust to a girlfriend rescue
这可不好看啊 警探
is not a good look, Detective.
这是个很小的岛
Small island.
看起来我们来晚了
Looks like we're late to the party.
迪伦撒谎了
Dylan lied.
他正在扩张他的帝国
He is expanding his empire.
不 没门 我认识迪伦很久了
No. No way. I've known Dylan a long time.
他从来不会因为这种事情惹上麻烦的
He would never get caught up in something like this.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
这些木箱子看起来可不像肥料啊
Those crates don't look like fertilizer.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense.
让我问你些事情
Let me ask you something.
是谁提议要见面的 是你还是迪伦
Who asked for this meeting -- you or Dylan?
迪伦 准确来说是博尔
Dylan -- Well, Beau.
博尔要求见面的吗
Beau asked for the meeting?
让我再问你一个问题
Let me ask you another question.
你有没有察觉到
Do you get the sense that Dylan would let Beau
迪伦让博尔拥有了某种责任
have that kind of responsibility,
或者说有了任何责任 准确来说
or any kind of responsibility, for that matter?
你觉得博尔有恋父情结吗
You think Beau has daddy issues?
是的
Yeah.
是的 而且当他们过来这里的时候 我们最好不要挡道
Yeah. And we don't want to be here when they come our way.
我们走吧 来吧
Let's go. Come on!
我们得离开这里
We got to get out there.
空路和海路都在另一端
Air and Sea are on the other end of the Chain.
即是我们分散小队来接我们
Even if we divert units to pick us up,
甚至是他们不接我们直接去
or even if they get there without us --
你觉得这是一个意外吗
Do you think that's a coincidence?
不是
No!
不管索耶的小岛上发生了什么
Whatever's happening on Sawyer's island,
这都是计划的一部分
this is part of the plan.
索耶有多少人 大概十五个人吗
Sawyer's got, what, maybe 15 people?
还有些人在运毒你也得算上
You got to figure in drug runners, too.
我的意思是 即是他们想
I mean, if they're after...
她没有
She doesn't...
我们得搞一艘船 搜集几把枪
We've got to grab a boat, any guns we can muster.
我有一个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
我们需要一个计划
We need a plan.
好吧 你知道的 我更喜欢
Oh. Well, you know, I'm more of a fan
静观其变并且看看谁占上风
of waiting things out and seeing who comes out on top.
可不是嘛
You would be.
好吧 你又来了
Okay, there it is again.
我又来了
There is what again?
你那无名的怒火
That -- That unmotivated anger thing.
你知道你的兄弟是个大人了 对吗
You know your brother's a grown man, right?
我对于我们之间的男女激♥情♥也束手无策
I can't help it if we have an intense sexual connection.
谢谢你哦
Thank you for that.
你真的觉得我关系你们之间的事情吗
You really think I care about the two of you?
好吧 那么你还有什么其他原因才这么生气吗
Okay, well, why else would you be so...angry?
我的意思是 公平的来说 我刚刚救了你一命
I mean, to be fair, I did save your life.
在那之前的二十秒我也刚刚救了你
You mean 20 seconds before I saved yours?
好吧 你说的没错
Well, yeah, that's a good point.
对了 谢谢你
Thank you for that, by the way.
为什么他们没有找我们呢
Why are they not looking for us?
如果他们想要我们在这里 我觉得
If they wanted us here, I mean, I don't --
是博尔想让你在这里
Beau wants you here.
那他达到目的了
He has what he wanted.
是我的手♥机♥
My phones.
你的手♥机♥怎么了
Your phones?
要是把盆栽市场换成药物实验室
If Beau's converting a pot farm into a drug lab,
那他一定有不违海湾法律的计划了
he must have a plan for keeping the law at bay.
可是 那跟你的手♥机♥有什么关系
Well, what does that have to do with your phones?
会直接侵入政♥府♥私人服务器
A direct hack into the Governor's private servers,
能了解到特殊的关系 等级
access to privileged communications, leverage.
你的上司到底有多腐♥败♥
Just how crooked is your boss?
腐♥败♥到在礁石可以把事情都搞定
Crooked enough to get things done on the Reef.
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表