剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
你是怎么得到伊斯特兰的个人登录信息的
How did you get Eastland's personal login details?
我就知道你想弄清楚
I knew you wanted to know.
你想装作很酷的样子
You were trying to act all cool,
好像你不想知道 好像那没关系
like you didn't want to, like it didn't matter.
大多是的商业模式会使用
Most business types use visual cues
办公室周围的视觉提示来提醒他们密♥码♥
from around their offices for their passwords.
他的船叫独子
His boat is called Only Child.
跑车 桌子上的是9号♥
Racing car -- number 9 on his desk,
还有一个星型小摆件
and a star doodad.
好吧 所以是独子九星
Okay, so OnlyChild9Star...
卡特伊斯特兰的密♥码♥
Carter Eastland's password.
嗯
Hm.
我们有所发现
We find something,
并且那将
and it's gonna --
是你有所发现
You find something.
我在喝酒
I'm drinking wine.
哈
Huh.
好吧 难处在于
Well, the magic will be
想出正当理由来运行联邦调查局的后台软件
coming up with legit reasons to run FBI backgrounders
因为你总代表着不可信证据
since you often equal inadmissible evidence.
为什么 因为我是未定罪罪犯吗
Why? Because I'm an unconvicted criminal?
看看我们
Look at us, though.
哈
Huh?
真有趣 不是吗
Fun, right?
有点像以前的日子
A little like the old days.
除了你假装
Minus the part
是个骗子而我真是个骗子
where you were pretending to be a crook
的那部分
and me actually being one.
现在你假装是警♥察♥
Now you're pretending to be police
而我真的是警♥察♥
and me being one.
看看你
Look at you.
继续干活了 联调局先生
Getting back into it, Mr. FBI.
我最大的动力就是得到你的赞许
Getting a compliment from you was my entire motivation.
听起来有点生气
Seems a little angry.
我就不能说点好听的吗
Can't I just say something nice?
上帝啊
Geez.
是啊 对不起 只是 额
Yeah, sorr-- sorry. It's, um...
是啊 只不过
Yeah, i-it's...
我还不太习惯
I'm just not used -- used to, um...
等会
Wait a second.
上一页
Go back one.
看那个
Ah, look at that.
这么热还穿长袖
Long sleeves in 80 degrees.
你还记得塔希提洼地比赛吗
You remember the Billabong Tahiti Pro?
额 你拿了第五
Uh, you came fifth.
是的 因为我开了一个保险箱
Yes, because I broke into a safe
就在我们偷珠宝的前一晚
the night before to steal some jewelry
并且我手臂割了个大口子
and I cut my arm wide open.
我不得不在百分之九十湿度的情况下
I had to wear a long-sleeve rash guard
穿一件长袖防护服以保护我的手臂上的伤口
in 90 percent humidity to cover the wound on my arm.
贾金达·萨拉给炼油厂做的
Jakinda Sala did a maintenance inspection
维护巡检
of the refinery
三天前
three days ago.
看看啊
Well, how about that?
我们需要更多
We're gonna need more.
没有足够的证据拉她进来
There's not enough evidence to haul her in.
伊斯特兰帝国集团
绿潮 拯救暗礁
地址
加利福尼亚州国务卿
全名 尼科·卡拉斯
胸部和头部有枪伤
埃利迪·卡拉斯
姐妹 夏洛特·贝克
加利福尼亚州国务卿
我 玛丽·麦克斯韦 加利福尼亚州国务卿在此声明
这是公♥证♥人委员会 编号♥706♥4♥310已经传达给了贾金达·萨拉
从2019年7月22日起到2023年7月21日
怀亚特·科勒来电
拒接
就听说你是个厉害的贼
Heard you were a good thief.
曾经是
Once.
手臂烧伤了吗
Burns on your arm?
玩炸♥弹♥就会这样啊 不是吗
Bombs will do that to you, huh?
同样的错误我从不犯两次
I never make the same mistake twice.
真神奇 就是很神奇
Amazing. Just...amazing.
你直到现在才告诉我
And you waited till now to tell me?
好的 我在和一个训练有素的杀手的决斗中活了下来
Okay, I survived a cage fight with a trained killer.
我需要自己呆一晚上
I needed a night to myself.
敷个冰袋
A little ice pack,
独自舔舔伤口什么的
a little nursing-my-wounds kind of thing.
你知道我在说什么
You know what I'm saying?
你为什么一开始选择一个人去
Why did you even go in in the first place, alone?
因为我知道你和杰克
Because I knew that you and Jake
会用警♥察♥那一套把事情搞砸
would mess around with all that cop stuff --
搜查令 证据
warrants, evidence.
- 走正当程序拖你后腿了呗 - 我们没时间啊
- We didn't have time. - Due process -- such a drag.
我想看看我对她的判断有没有错
I wanted to see if I was right about her.
好吧 那对任何人来说都是个很棒的
Well, that's as good a reason as any
私闯民宅然后差点被杀的借口
to break into an apartment and almost get killed.
你就不能看看这个吗
Would you just take a look at this?
拜托了
Please?
我想她可能和
I think she might have something to do
炼油厂的炸♥弹♥有关
with the bombs at the refinery.
埃利迪·卡拉斯
Elidi Carras.
三年前
Three years ago,
她曾被圣地亚哥警局逮捕
she was arrested by San Diego P.D.
受到纵火和
on two charges of arson
故意毁坏财产两项指控
and willful destruction of property.
判决无效
Judgment vacated.
她点燃的财产
The property she torched
是伊斯特兰集团买♥♥的
was purchased by Eastland Empire
并且那儿现在是
and is now the site of
加州第二大赌场
the second-biggest casino in California.
她之前是针对卡特伊斯特兰的炸♥弹♥客
She was a bomb thrower for Carter Eastland back then,
不管他知道与否
whether he knew it or not.
现在 一下子 三年后
And now, suddenly, three years later,
她又出现在他的公♥司♥团队里
she shows up on his corporate team
由理查德·斯图伊勒审查通过 也就是你的新搭档
vetted by Richard Stuyler, your new buddy.
我想你信错人了
I think you're trusting the wrong people.
我得到这份工作起大家就开始质疑我
People have been doubting me since I took this job.
他们认为我是靠我姐才上位的
They think I'm only here because of my sister.
但如果你也是他们的一员
But if you're one of those people,
那么问题就大了
then that's a problem.
如果你认为我是他们的一员
If you think I'm one of those people,
那才是问题
that's a problem.
我
I --
嘿
Hey.
我需要帮忙
I need to ask a favor.
把竞争者的地♥产♥烧了才能建赌场
Burning out the competition to gain a casino.
那真是老式黑帮的那一套啊 哈
That's such old mobster stuff, huh?
此外 你已经挣得比他们多得多了
And besides, you've got way more money than they ever did.
为什么
What's the point?
嘿 嘿 我是自愿来这的
Hey, hey, I'm here voluntarily,
没有律师在场帮我
without the benefit of an attorney present
因为你说你们发现了新的重要消息
because you said you had important new information.
就是贾金达·萨拉
As Jakinda Sala,
她成功渗透到你的整个安保设备里
she managed to infiltrate your entire security apparatus
然后接近你 近到能杀了你
and get close enough to you that you ought to be dead.
这难道不让你对你的斯图伊勒先生产生怀疑吗
Does that not make you wonder about your Mr. Stuyler?
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
好吧 你雇了个雇佣兵来带领你的安保团队
Well, you hired a mercenary to head your security team.
他为了钱杀人
He kills people for money.
想想像你这样的人值多少钱
Imagine the price for a guy like you.
好的 那真荒谬
Okay, that's preposterous.
我为什么还在跟你谈话
Why am I still talking to you?
和科尔警探恰恰相反
As opposed to Detective Cole?
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表