剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
这里是私人海滩
Private beach!
我知道 我会呆在礁石的另一边
All good... I'll stay on the other side of the reef.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们即将降落于誉为礁石岛王冠上的宝石的
we are in our final descent to Nimitz Bay,
尼米兹湾
the crown jewel of Reef Island.
当地时间为上午十点五十分
Local time is 10:50 a.m.
今天礁上天气晴好
It's a beautiful day at the reef.
微风轻轻从东边吹来
Light breeze coming out of the east.
礁上最高温度大概是八十四华氏度
Top temperature is around 84 degrees.
如您所知 礁石岛是美国的领土
As you know, Reef Island is a U.S. territory,
所有的美国居民
and all U.S. citizens,
请务必确保在您下飞机之前
please make sure you have filled out
填完通关申报表格
your Customs declaration forms before you deplane.
机组成员们 准备降落
Flight crew, prepare for landing.
感谢您搭乘礁岛航♥空♥
Thank you for flying Reef Island Airways.
谢谢
Thank you.
空军中将 我说的没错吧
Air Marshal, am I right?
您是飞机上唯一一个穿着夹克的
You're the only one on the plane wearing a jacket.
你一次都没有起身离开您的座位
You didn't get up from your seat not even once
在整个航行中 也不上个厕所
during the whole flight, not even to pee.
您的右臀部还有一个四角帽大小的肿瘤
And you've got that Beretta-sized tumor on your right hip.
还有 您看上去特别守法
Plus, you kind of look like a man of the law.
所以 您怎么能没有注意到坐在4B 您后右边的那个人呢
So, how is it you didn't notice that guy right behind you in 4B?
他是第一个下飞机的
He was the first one off the plane,
而且中途还起来检查他的包 大概检查了又七次吧
got up to check his bag, like, seven times.
还有 在他的靴子里有一把在洛杉矶和
Plus, he had a gun in his boot
火奴鲁鲁安检时都被漏掉的枪
that they missed in Los Angeles andHonolulu
还有在他身体左侧有一处刀伤
and a wound on his left side
血正在渐渐渗入他的衬衫
that is starting to seep through his shirt.
所以 我想这可能是要持枪抢劫
So, I'm thinking maybe armed robbery?
你♥他♥妈♥刚刚怎么什么都没有说
Why the hell didn't you say something?
我可不想在飞行中遭遇双方交火
Uh, well, I didn't want to get stuck inside a 12-foot-wide tube
而被困在这个12英尺宽的管子里呢
during midflight... crossfire?
所有人 趴下来
Everybody! Get down!
停下 先生
Stop, man!
什么
Hm?
乖乖别动
Stay down!
不用找钱了
Keep the change.
要不要帮您拿箱子
Help with your bags?
吉米
Jimmy.
- 嘿 小骚猫 - 你好呀
- Hey. Cat. - Hey!
- 欢迎回家 - 是这样的
- Welcome home. - Yeah, well,
这已经不是我家了 再也不会是我家了
this isn't home. Not anymore.
你是说你不想我们吗
You saying you didn't miss us?
算了吧 吉米 你知道我爱你们大家的
Oh, come on, Jimmy. You know I love you guys.
我只是 你知道的
I just, uh, you know...
这很复杂
Well, it's complicated.
对了 我以为你还要在里面再呆一段时间呢
Hey, hey, I thought you were doing more time.
你什么时候出来的
When did you get out?
一年前吧
About a year ago.
天啊 你有了个工作 你还穿着西装
Wow. You got a job, you got a suit.
你看上去过的很好
You look good.
你是来听道格的假释听证会的吗
You here for Doug's parole hearing?
是啊 我想我得来看看
Uh, yeah. I thought I'd drop by.
看来你不能总是置身事外了
Seems like you couldn't stay away forever.
保重
You take care.
你好 你想要点些什么
Hey, what can I get you?
苏格兰岩石(一种酒)
Scotch rocks, Kiko.
要不要你也来一杯
Can I get you another?
当然
Sure.
两杯
Two.
让我猜猜
I'm gonna guess...
- 你是来度假的吗 - 是为了公事
- vacation? - Business.
你在这里呆多久
How long you here for?
干嘛问我这个 你要带我转转吗
Why? 'Cause you can show me around?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你刚拿到那个闪闪发光的金徽章
You just got that shiny gold badge.
恭喜你 你是个侦探
Congratulations. You're a detective.
今晚 你认为你会捡起
And tonight, you're thinking you'll pick up
下一个亮到吸引你眼球的东西
the next shiny thing that catches your eye.
好吧
Okay.
你对喝酒不感兴趣吗
You're not interested.
我刚刚有这么说吗
Oh, now, is that what I said?
我天 你不怎么容易得手啊
Well, you're not making it easy.
你长的很帅 我打赌大部分事情在你身上都会来的很容易
Oh, you're a good-looking guy. I bet most things come easy.
你是个性感的本地侦探
And you're the hot local detective,
我认为
and I'm supposed to figure
和你一♥夜♥情♥是很安全的
you're safe for a one-night stand.
这就是为什么你一开始就会在酒店里的酒吧闲逛的原因
That's why you're cruising a hotel bar in the first place.
我们能不能倒回帅哥那个部分
Can we just rewind to the "good-looking guy" part?
行啊
Yeah.
我打赌你一定想在上面
I'll bet you like to be on top.
我们不必从这里开始
We don't have to start there,
但这通常是我结束性趣的地方
but it's usually where I end up.
礁岛警♥察♥局
The Reef Island Police Department
已证实那个年轻女人
have yet to obtain evidence that the young woman
死于一场谋杀
had succumbed to any foul play.
礁岛警♥察♥局在一份声明中说
In a statement, the RPD said...
- 早啊 - 意外落水
- Morning. - accidental drowning
是他们研究的线索之一 - 早
is one of their lines of inquiry. - Hey.
尽管在寻找托丽·伊斯特兰仍在继续
While the search for Tori Eastland continues,
她父亲 伊斯特兰帝国的首席执行官
a spokesperson for her father,
卡特·伊斯特兰的发言人表示
Eastland Empire CEO Carter Eastland,
说家人仍旧充满希望
said that the family remains hopeful
- 相信她会被找到 - 哇哦
- that she will be found. - Wow.
托丽·伊斯特兰
Tori Eastland.
这个岛上最有钱的家族
Richest family on the island.
还是没把她找回来啊
Hasn't brought her back yet.
他们仍会继续关注着海湾
kept prying eyes at bay.
- 什么 - 你让我想起某人
- What? - You remind me of someone.
记不得是谁了
Can't quite figure out who.
幸亏你昨晚没这么说
Well, it's a good thing you didn't use that line last night.
是啊 说真的
Yeah, seriously.
礁岛和我有故事
Well, Reef and I have history.
但是我不在这已经有大概五年了
But I haven't been here in about... five years.
这样的 北礁附近有片海
So, there's an offshore hitting the North Reef.
我准备去找个冲浪板然后去玩会
I'm gonna scrounge up a surfboard and get in a few sets.
你知道 我在这出生 人生的大部分是在这度过的
You know, I was born here, lived most of my life here.
真的从没觉得冲浪有什么魅力
Just never saw the appeal of surfing.
所以
So...
一会见
Later?
事实上 我等会有事
A-Actually, later, uh, I got stuff.
那等你办完事后见
Later after your stuff?
我办完事后 我得去冲浪
Well, after my stuff, I'm gonna surf some more,
- 然后坐飞机走了 - 这样
- and then catch a flight out. - Whoa.
不过 这很有趣
It was fun, though.
是 这 很有趣
Yeah, it... was fun.
- 有缘再见 再见
- See ya. - Bye.
懊悔 对大多数人来说只是一个词
Remorse? That's just a word to most people.
他们向其他人提出要求的时候会讲出这个词
That they demand from someone else.
但是在过去的五年里
But for the last five years,
懊悔成了我呼吸的空气 无时无刻萦绕在我周围
remorse has been the air that I breathe.
我为我所做的每一件事
I accept responsibility for every deed, every crime,
每一桩罪行承担责任
everything I've ever done.
我请求假释官给我这个机会
I ask this parole board for the chance
能够让我和我的伙伴们
to live a quiet and peaceful life
一起能有个安静祥和的生活
among my fellow citizens.
谢谢
Thank you.
钱伯斯小姐 我们知道
Miss Chambers, we understand
你也想要有一个机会
that you would also like an opportunity
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表