剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
? Somebody, somebody ?
我爸爸的冲浪板在哪里呢
Where the hell is my dad's board?!
在奥特那里 正在磨光
It's at Otter's, being refurbished.
- 你拿了吗 为什么 - 因为
- You took it? Why? - Because...
你用那块冲浪板不可能成功
you don't have a shot out there on that board,
但这块可以
but you do on this one.
它能带来好运 佩特拉
It's a lucky board, Petra...
在瓦西尼职业赛上救了我
saved my life at the Wahini Pro.
我不会用它的 我宁可输掉
There's no way. I'd rather lose.
宁可输掉吗
You'd rather lose?
真的吗 你可真乐天
Really? That's a positive attitude.
你脾气很像你父亲 知道吗
You're a lot like your dad, you know that?
他是个战士 有骨气的人
He was a fighter, a hard-ass.
你们俩唯一的区别是
The only difference is,
他会不惜一切代价赢得比赛
he would've done whatever it took to win.
你懂吗
You understand me?
拿着这块冲浪板
Take this board...
拿出你最好的表现
and give it your best shot.
? 我迷失过自我 但现在 ?
? I been losing myself, but lately ?
? 你让我重新思考或许 ?
? You got me thinking maybe ?
- 加油 - ? 我有潜力 ?
- Tear it up! - ? I got potential ?
今天这里将进行
Pristine conditions here today for the final heats
帝国职业冲浪锦标赛的最后一场预赛
of the Empire Pro Surf Tournament.
? 成为不凡的人 ?
? To be somebody special ?
? 那个人 ?
? Somebody, somebody ?
? 成为不凡的人 ?
? To be somebody special ?
? 那个人 ?
? Somebody, somebody ?
? 成为不凡的人 ?
? To be somebody special ?
? 那个人 ?
? Somebody ?
? 成为不凡的人 ?
? To be somebody special ?
? 那个人 我已经孤独太久了 ?
? Somebody, somebody. I been lonely way too long ?
? 我已经孤独太久了 ?
? I been lonely way too long ?
? 不凡的人 ?
? Somebody special ?
? 不凡的那个人 我沉沦在你的怀抱 ?
? Somebody, somebody. I been falling in your arms ?
? 成为不凡的人 ?
? To be somebody special ?
最后
And, finally,
本届2019帝国职业赛
to our 2019 Empire Pro
年度最佳复出选手是
Comeback Performer of the Year,
玛希·布鲁克斯
Marcy Brooks!
- 恭喜你 玛希 - 谢谢
- Congratulations, Marcy. - Thank you.
佩特拉
Petra!
嘿 佩特拉
Hey, Petra!
她不应该得到那个奖杯 她是被内定的
She doesn't deserve that trophy. It was fixed.
你说得没错 她被内定了
You're right. It was fixed.
托瑞·伊斯特兰德需要她这样的成功复出
Tori Eastland needed her "Comeback Kid."
关键是你手里拥有的是什么
The point is that what's in your hand,
奖牌 是真的
that medal, is real.
第四名吗
Fourth place?
所有的这些训练不就是为了成为一名更好的冲浪者吗
All of that training to be a better surfer?
- 没关系了 - 这很重要
- It doesn't matter. - It does matter.
无关乎你是第一名或者第四名
It's not about first place or fourth place.
你比玛希强得多
You're better than Marcy.
你经历困难 但你从来没有选择走捷径。
You've had it hard, but you never took the easy way out.
你仍是个孩子
You are still a kid.
- 你能越来越好 - 像你这样吗
- You can make your life better. - Like you?
住在那舒适的海滨别♥墅♥里
Living in that cushy beach house
我的爸爸却已埋骨地下
while my dad is in the ground?
你说的全是屁话 凯特
You're full of crap, Cat.
冲浪 生活 全都是假的
Surfing, life... it's all fake.
世界都在和我这样的人作对
The whole world is rigged against people like me
因为有着那些像你和她那样的人
because of people like her and you.
不是的
No, uh...
凯特知道了我们的事
Cat knows about us.
你觉得有问题吗
Is that a problem for you?
会
Yes.
我能补偿你吗
Well, can I make it up to you?
不 可以
No. Yes.
? 如同清澈见底的小溪 ?
? Like a river, sh ?
? 如同缠绵婉转的小河 ?
? Like a river ?
? 如同万马奔腾的大江 ?
? Like a river, sh ?
? 如同万马奔腾的大江 ?
? Like a river ?
- ? 如同万马奔腾的大江 ? - 吃点什么嘛
- ? Like a river, sh ? - Know what you want to eat?
当然
Sure.
我要个橄榄
I'll have an olive
还有很多瓶伏加特
surrounded by lots of vodka.
? 你不是说过你坚不可摧吗 ?
? Harder than a bullet could hit ya ?
? 我们是怎么结束的 ?
? How do we fall apart? ?
? 比扣动扳机还要快 ?
? Faster than a hairpin trigger ?
? 你不要说 你不要说 ?
? Don't you say, don't you say it ?
? 不要说出口 你不要说 ?
? Don't say, don't you say it ?
? 你的一次呼吸 就够让我神魂颠倒 ?
? One breath, it'll just break it ?
? 所以 合上双唇 和我像条溪流那样追逐打闹 ?
? So, shut your mouth and run me like a river ?
? 合上双唇 宝贝 为人师表 ?
? Shut your mouth, baby, stand and deliver ?
? 牵住你圣洁的手 他们会让我成为罪人吗 ?
? Holy hands, will they make me a sinner? ?
? 如同清澈见底的小溪 如同万马奔腾的大江 ?
? Like a river, like a river ?
? 合上双唇 和我像条溪流那样追逐打闹 ?
? Shut your mouth and run me like a river ?
? 扼住这份爱 直到血管为之颤抖 ?
? Choke this love 'til the veins start to shiver ?
? 用尽最后一口气 直到眼泪枯萎 ?
? One last breath 'til the tears start to wither ?
? 如同清澈见底的小溪 如同万马奔腾的大江 ?
? Like a river, like a river ?
? 合上双唇 和我像条溪流那样追逐打闹 ?
? Shut your mouth and run me like a river ?
已经很久没见过了
It's been a minute.
? 合上双唇 亲爱的 ?
? Shut your mouth, baby... ?
你看起来很厉害 和你的父亲一样
You look strong, like your dad.
? 合上双唇 和我像条溪流那样追逐打闹 ?
? Shut your mouth and run me like a river ?
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表