剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
哈哈 你也是
Well, likewise.
小心点
Take care.
这里就像过圣诞了一样
It's like it's Christmas over here.
我的单车
My bike!
单车哦
Bike.
我认为暗礁岛上的公交系统真的超烂
Well, I figured the bus system on the Reef kind of sucks.
无论如何
And anyway...
我知道这车对你来说不仅仅是交通工具那么简单
I know it's more than just transportation to you.
是啊 事实上 这车是我爸爸送给我的十岁生日礼物
Yeah, actually, my dad gave it to me for my 10th birthday.
我记得 你不停烦他让他给你买♥♥车
As I recall, it's so you would stop bugging him for rides.
你不能买♥♥通我
You know, you can't buy me off.
少来了 就这一次
Oh, come on. Just this once?
我是说我把你的车拿回来了
I mean, I got your bike back.
小心
Be careful!
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
当班的警官说你在这儿
Duty Sergeant said you'd be here.
他确实会回答
He will answer for that.
我想让你知道 我的凯特情况奏效了
I just wanted to let you know my Cat situation worked out.
有点儿
Somehow.
就说嘛
Told ya.
在那里真好
It's nice here.
好安静 没电♥话♥ 没邮件
It's so quiet. No phones, no e-mails.
你找个时间也该试试
You should try it sometime.
或许 下辈子
Maybe. In my next life.
我就在这儿
I'll be here.
你来就是为了这个
That all you came here for?
晚点儿见 杰克
See you later, Jake.
就一会儿
Just a sec.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hey.
听说你你挽救了今天
Heard you kinda saved the day today.
算是吧 或许
Kinda, maybe.
算是吧 一点儿
Sort of. A little bit.
- 你在找我吗 - 没
- Are you looking for me? - No.
但真是荣幸 一直都是 姐姐
But it is a pleasure, as always, sis.
别告诉我
Don't tell me.
当班的警官把我的下落告诉了你
The Duty Sergeant ratted me out to you, too.
不 事实上是钓鱼这个指示牌
No, it was actually the "Gone Fishing" sign
出♥卖♥♥♥了你
that gave you away.
你 有钓到什么吗
You, uh, catch anything?
这不是重点 坐下
That's not really the point. Take a seat.
这是什么
So, what is it with this, uh,
《老人与海》情节么
"Old Man and The Sea" routine, huh?
平静安详
Peace and quiet.
我来是想确定在雨洛医生走后
Just came by to make sure after Doc Yulo's...
你 我 凯特都相安无事 对吗
you, me, and Cat -- we're cool, yeah?
与我无关
It's none of my business.
嗨
And hey.
我比较喜欢保持原样
I'd like to keep it that way.
一直在问关于你的事
Been asking around about you.
你咋不去找真的在意的人说呢
Why don't you tell somebody who gives a damn?
你在这些地方可是个传奇人物
You're quite a legend around these parts.
传奇来源于神话
Well, legends are born of myths,
神话出于童话
and myths are born of fairy tales.
你相信童话吗 警官
You believe in fairy tales, Detective?
我觉得每件事都有真♥相♥
I think there's a little truth in everything.
你破获的案件 和你浪漫过的女子
Cases you solved, the ladies you romanced,
你之后饮酒作乐的人
the benders you went on afterwards.
这就是你问我的内容
Okay, so this is where you ask me,
我以前是不是杰克·艾略特
"Didn't I used to be Jake Elliot?"
不
No.
不 我觉得他还在那
No, I think he's still in there somewhere.
天哪 你知道如何去破坏一个完美的好
Boy, do you know how to spoil a perfectly good --
等等 我知道你在这儿的原因
Hang on. I know why you're here.
你在这儿是因为你担心
You're here because you're worried
你可能会变得和我一样
that you might turn into something like me.
不是
No.
我并不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
太对了
You're damn right.
你得先赢得你的口碑
You gotta earn your reputation first
在你失去它之前
before you can lose it.
你用的是什么 活蝙蝠吗
What are you using, live bait?
- 章鱼吗 - 是 是
- Octopus? - Yeah. Yep.
下次该试试诱饵了
Should try a lure next time.
可能会有鱼上钩
Might get a bite.
所以你也不只是俊俏而已
So you're not just a pretty face after all, huh?
你在那找到了杰克·艾略特
You find Jake Elliot in there,
告诉他我们可以再次用像他那样的人
tell him we finally could use someone like him again.
所以我第一个在州长办公室的正式任务
So, my first official mission for the Governor's Office.
我做得怎么样
How did I do?
我能看出你是怎么行事的了
I see a pattern forming here.
我要你去做那件事 可你做了截然不同的事
I ask you to do one thing, you do something completely different.
你雇佣了凯特·钱伯斯 就得接受她是怎么行事的
Well, you hire Cat Chambers, you get all of Cat Chambers.
我想州长一定对我的结果很高兴
I assume the Governor's happy with my result.
斯特勒尔把鸡蛋敷在了脸部的伤口上
Stuyler wound up with egg on his face
还有一级烧伤
and a first-degree burn.
州长觉得你是艾瑞克·柏慈伟
The Governor thinks you're Erin Brockovich.
他觉得海盗会独自离去
He's agreed the pirates will be left alone,
只要他们能在暗礁上不再做出罗宾汉的行为
as long as they keep their Robin Hood act off the Reef.
达克斯会去美国本土
And Dax is going stateside.
很高兴知道在暗礁仍然有
It's nice to know the Reef's still willing
愿意跟进美国法的人 比如勒索
to observe the occasional U.S. law, like blackmail.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
你看到在文件焚毁前的内容了吗
Did you see what was on the file before it was destroyed?
没
No.
好一个撒谎好手
You're a good liar.
很久之前有一次
You know... one time a long time ago,
我从一个坏人那偷了一个优质好表
I stole a really nice watch off a really bad man,
我送给了一个我爱的男子
and I gave it to the man I loved.
但我知道他不会接受如果他知道了这表的来路
But I knew he wouldn't take it if he knew where it came from,
所以我编了个故事
so I made up this whole story about where I got it.
非常狗血的借口
It was really corny.
是关于我父母的故事
Something about my mom and my dad
和他们的婚礼
and their wedding day.
他相信了吗
Did he buy it?
让我猜猜 杰克·艾略特
Let me guess. Jake Elliot?
回见
I will see you around.
没想到你会来
Hi. I didn't think you'd come.
你任务的成功
Well...the success of your -- of your mission.
你本可以给我发一个祝贺的表情
Well, you could've just sent me a congratulations emoji.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
你把它拿回来了
You got it back.
看来医生非常浪漫
It turns out Doc's quite the romantic.
自那晚开始 我还没见过这个
Well, I haven't seen this... since that night.
是啊 是啊 我
Yeah, yeah. I r--
我记得我醒来
I remember I -- I woke up.
我听到了动静
I hear-- I heard something.
回去想看看几点
Went to check what time it was.
这时 枪手进来了
And that's when the shooter came in.
是啊 子弹
Yeah, and, uh... the bullet...
离我的心脏
was a couple of inches...
几英尺远
from my heart.
抓这块表 救了你的性命
Reaching for this watch saved your life.
不 凯特
No, Cat.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我记得这个故事 你告诉过我
I-I-I remember the story, um, you told me
你用这个给我惊喜
when you surprised me with this.
你的母亲怎么给了你的父亲
Uh, how your -- your mom gave it to your father
在婚礼那日
on their wedding day
她是如何卖♥♥掉钻石耳环来得到它
and how she sold her diamond earrings to get it.
是啊 那是
Yeah, that's --
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表