剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
我是卡特·钱伯斯 我离开暗礁已经五年了
I'm Cat Chambers. It's been five years since I left the Reef.
你是当地最性感的侦探
And you're the hot local detective,
我觉得跟你发生一♥夜♥情♥
and I'm supposed to figure
应该是很安全的
you're safe for a one-night stand.
过去 我是一名职业冲浪运动员 后来成为小偷
In my old life, I was a professional- surfer-turned-thief
我的前未婚夫是联邦调查局的
with a soon-to-be ex-husband who is FBI.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
上一次你说这话的时候 毁了我的职业生涯
The last time you said that, killed my career.
呃 不 在你当卧底的时候跟我结婚
Uh, no, marrying me while you were undercover
毁了你的事业
killed your career.
但现在我回来了 这儿有个船屋
But now I'm back... There's a boathouse.
如果你需要地方住的话 可以去住
If you ever need a place to stay, it's yours.
看来我可能会待上一段时间
...and it looks like I may stay a while.
我想给你戴上一个固定器
Would like to put you on a retainer.
有些问题 你需要
Some problems, you need a --
一个中间人吗
A fixer?
我同意
Works for me.
现在 你听我说
Now, you listen to me.
今天之后 就没有什么协议了
After today, there is no deal.
一个患有严重白内障的90岁老太太
A 90-year-old woman with Coke-bottle cataracts
能在这段视频中认出你的老板
could ID your boss in this video.
价格是300万美元 我的开曼账户
The price is $3 million, my Cayman account,
今天到此为止
end of business today.
我听起来像是在商量吗
Do I sound like I'm negotiating?
真不敢相信你把卡特尔·伊斯特兰
Can't believe you conned Carter Eastland
骗出了他女儿的海滨别♥墅♥
out of his daughter's beach house.
我是个优秀的女骗子
I'm a very good con woman.
也许我们应该停止这样做
Maybe we should stop doing this.
我们为什么要停止呢
And why would we do that?
我是警♥察♥ 你是
I'm a cop. You're a --
什么 小偷 还是犯罪分子
What, a thief? Criminal?
我记得上次我们在一起的时候
Well, last I recall, when we hooked up,
你丢下我去冲浪了
you ditched me to go surfing.
呃 好吧 但你很幸运
Uh, well, lucky for you,
今天
today...
涨潮
is spring tides.
每隔不到10秒就会起风
Wind swells less than 10...seconds...apart.
- 嗯 - 嗯
- Mm. - Mm.
我不知道这是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
这意味着
That means...
不冲浪
no surfing.
嗯
Mm.
给我15分钟
Give me 15 minutes.
如果不是联邦调查局的探员杰克·埃利奥特
Well, if it isn't FBI Agent Jake Elliot.
不 我们周日上午
No, we are not serving any liquor
不供应任何酒类
in this establishment on a Sunday morning.
你觉得我会戴着监听装置吗
You think I'm wearing a wire?
如果能再看到你立案的话会很有趣的
Would be fun to see you making cases again.
今天不行
Not today.
周日不喝啤酒吗
No beer on Sunday?
我今天很忙 红姐
I'm busy today, Red.
你们卖♥♥狗粮吗
You sell dog treats?
在第4个过道
Aisle 4.
你买♥♥了只小狗吗
You bought a puppy...
还是终于意识到你的厨艺有那么糟
or finally realized your cooking is that bad?
哈 我做的奶昔是这个岛上的传奇
Ha! My milkshakes are legendary on this island.
只是因为你做不了冰淇淋
Only because you can't burn ice cream.
哎哟 抗组胺药
Ouch. Antihistamines.
呃 药性强一点的 会让人昏昏欲睡的那种
Uh, strong ones -- makes you drowsy.
下一个过道 你的右边
Next aisle... to your right.
啊
Ah.
谁失眠啊
Who's having trouble sleeping?
只是在跟进一条线索
Just following a lead.
在周日早上吗
On a Sunday morning?
能把它记在我的房♥费帐单上吗
Will you stick it on my house tab, will you?
- 我们现在就解决 - 我不想谈这个
- We're gonna settle this now! - I don't want to talk about it!
嘿 嘿 别 别离开
Hey, hey, don't -- don't you walk away from --
走开 别跟着我
Get off! Get off me!
嘿 放开她
Hey! You leave her alone!
别闹了 伙计
Come on, man!
别跟着她
Leave her alone.
- 你还好吗 - 我会很好的
- You okay? - I will be...
只要你给我我想要的
...as soon as you give me what I came here for.
不论是谁派你来的 我能付你双倍
Whoever sent you, I can pay you double.
钻石
The diamonds.
你怎么知道这些的
How'd you know about those?
它们在公文包里
They're in the briefcase.
很好 随你的便
Fine. Have it your way.
哇 哇 哇 哇 不
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! No!
啊哈
Aah!
哦
Ow.
带上公文包
Get the briefcase.
排成一列 准备出发
Single up the lines. Ready to go.
啊哈 我看到你找到钥匙了
Aha. I see you found the key.
很高兴你能来 我是认真的
I'm glad you're here, and I meant what I said.
只要你愿意 我们随时欢迎你来
You are welcome here as often and for as long as you like.
哦 淡定 这儿只是个睡觉的地方
Oh, calm down. It's just a place to sleep.
我们又不是亲戚什么的
It's not like we're related or anything.
- 这里什么都没有 - 哦 好吧 你有车啊
There's nothing in here. Oh, well, you got wheels.
你为什么不像个大女孩那样去购物呢
Why don't you go shopping, like a big girl?
不 没有了 警♥察♥拿走了我的小摩托车
No, not anymore. The cops took my minibike.
我猜他们不喜欢人们把车停在人行道上
Guess they don't like it when you park on the sidewalk.
- 你男朋友是个警♥察♥ 对吧 - 好了 哇哦
Your boyfriend's a cop, right? Okay, whoa.
等一下 怀亚特不是我的男朋友
Hold up right there. Wyatt is not my boyfriend.
我们只是各取所需的朋友
We are...friends with...benefits.
好吧 如果他是个互惠互利的朋友
Well, if he's a friends-with-benefits,
那么是不是能把我的车弄回来
then he can get my bike back.
嗯 其实不是这样的
Mm, it doesn't really work that way.
什么 你觉得我能 你知道的
What, you think I can just, you know,
向他要PRD扣押钥匙
ask him for the RPD impound lot key
把你的小摩托车弄出来
and waltz out of there with your minibike
只是因为我恰巧跟他上♥床♥了吗
because I happen to be sleeping with him?
- 你欠我的 - 那你觉得这些不算还你的吗
- You owe me. - What do you think all this is?
如果拿不回我的车
If I don't get my bike back,
我就得到处搭便车
I'll have to hitchhike everywhere.
看来你只能坐公共汽车了
Guess you'll just have to take the bus, then.
9球 角袋
9 ball, corner pocket.
我可能开枪打死你的
I could've shot you.
就你这准头 不行的
Not the way you aim.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
哦 好吧 是你随便买♥♥东西
Oh, well, it was your random grocery shopping.
红姐给我打电♥话♥
Red called me.
抗组胺药和一卡车狗粮
Antihistamines and a truckload of dog treats?
你并没有狗
You don't have a dog.
你怎么知道那是医生的房♥子呢
How did you know it was Doc's house?
他是岛上唯一一个
He's the only drug kingpin on the island
有恶犬的毒枭
with killer guard dogs.
你是一个很棒的犯罪分子
You always were the better criminal.
我确实投入了1万个小时
I did put in my 10,000 hours.
- 我们要找什么呢 - 呃 不
- What are we looking for? - Uh, no.
我们什么都不找
We are not looking for anything.
也许我能帮上忙
Maybe I can help.
不用
No.
它甚至不在这里
It's not even here.
所以 你怎么知道医生不在城里的
So, how do you know Doc's not in town?
哦 他一个小时前降落的
Oh, he landed an hour ago.
在安全带信♥号♥♥响之前 我把他逮捕了
I had him arrested just before the seat belt sign went off.
所以你不是没时间
Ah, so it's not that you didn't have time
找法官给你搜查令
to find a judge to give you a search warrant.
你只是不想让任何人知道你在这里
You just didn't want anyone to know you were here.
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表