剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表
托马斯·弗里曼是礁石岛上最大的地主
Thomas Freeman is the largest landholder on the Reef.
他提出要捐赠自己的一部分土地
He's proposing to donate a large portion of that land
建立弗里曼公园
to become Freeman Park
以此来交换一大笔免税
in exchange for an extensive tax deduction.
但是如果他的提议是建立在虚假估价上的话
But if his proposal is based on a phony appraisal,
那他就是一边骗大家
he's cheating the people with one hand
一边白送
while gifting them with the other.
我们不能允许这种事情发生
We can't have that.
所以 你的报酬
So -- Your quid pro quo...
州长的度假屋的钥匙
...keys to the Governor's Lodge
木头山上无遮拦的火山景色
on Wood Mountain with unimpeded views of the volcano.
一整个周末都是你的了
Yours all weekend.
那我的钱呢
And what about my money?
已经转进你的账户了
It's been transferred to your account.
棒极了
Excellent.
跟你做生意真棒
Nice doing business with you.
他肯定感觉自己像个大象
* Bet he feels like an elephant
晃动着他笨重的灰色身躯
* Shaking his big gray trunk for the hell of it
给你
There you go.
他知道你在幻想着他爱你
* He knows that you're dreaming about being loved by him
这就是结局
* That's how it is till the end
给你 好好享受
Here you go. Enjoy.
能来瓶冰饮料吗
Buy a cold drink from you?
为什么 街对面那里不给你服务吗
Why? They refuse you service across the street?
我支持独♥立♥的企业家
I support independent entrepreneurs.
我可能还年轻 但我不蠢
I may be young, but I'm not stupid.
不管你想做什么 滚开
Whatever your hustle is, take it somewhere else.
你卖♥♥什么的 安♥非♥他♥命♥吗
What are you moving, Adderall?
是 高考就在这周六
Yeah, SATs this Saturday.
那些孩子需要集中精力
Those kids need to concentrate.
他们没有能付钱
They don't have rich parents
送他们进好大学的富有父母
who can bribe them into fancy colleges.
看看你
Look at you,
小社会正义战士
the little Social Justice Warrior,
用卖♥♥药来让他们公平竞争
leveling the playing field one dose at a time.
你开我玩笑开够了吗
Are you done having fun at my expense?
刚开始 我希望
Just starting -- I hope.
我们一直在找新人
We're always looking for fresh blood.
午饭前我们就能赚回这十倍的钱
And we'll clear 10 times this by lunchtime.
顺便一提 我是卢克
I'm Luke, by the way.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
准备好了 就过来
Think you're ready, just walk across the street.
他说他叫卢克吗
He called himself Luke?
对
Yep.
在湾街上晃悠吗
Hangs out on Bay Street?
没错
Mm-hmm.
离他远点
Stay away from him.
你一直这么说
You always say that.
而你一直不听
And you never listen.
我不是个孩子了
I'm not a kid anymore.
再见 奥托
Bye, Otter.
你有没有发觉全世界都希望自己还是孩子
You notice how the whole world wishes they were a kid,
只有像你一样的孩子不这么觉得
except kids like you?!
早上好
Morning.
喝杯咖啡吗
Cup of coffee?
好啊
Uh, sure.
我听说今晚计划在岛屿俱乐部
Hey, I hear there's a big raid planned
进行大规模的突袭
for tonight at the Island Club.
咖啡加两份糖 不加奶油吧
Two sugars, no cream?
好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
其实
So...
有线人涉及其中了
there's a C.I. involved.
被奥凯西家族的后代
Squeezed out of his nightclub
赶出了他的夜♥总♥会♥
by what's left of the O'Casey family.
这次的小组 是各部门的混合
This detail, it's a mix of squads --
有警探 暴♥力♥犯罪组 技术部三部分
Detective, Vice, Tech.
需要多方面协调
It requires a lot of coordination,
而TJ需要一名警探级别的主管
and TJ needs a Detective-level supervisor
和她一起处理这件事
with her on this.
所以托兰可以和你一起出现场
So Tolan gets to take the door with you,
而我要呆在这儿陪TJ吗
and I'm stuck here holding TJ's hand?
无论如何 丑话说在前头
This isn't personal in any way, shape, or form.
这跟我们的私人关系完全无关
I want to make that clear.
要是你完全把我从行动小组中排除的话
And if you left me off the detail entirely,
看起来就是那样了
it might look that way.
理解万岁
Thanks for understanding.
所以 卢克
So, "Luke"...
怎么安排
what's the deal?
工作15分钟就有一周的薪水
A week's pay for 15 minutes' work.
怎么样 女战士
How does that sound, Warrior Girl?
怎么回事 别挡路
Hey! Get out of the way!
说你呢 大滑板家 赶紧滚开
Yo, Tony Hawk! Move your ass!
- 喂 - 快起来
- Yo! - Come on.
赶紧起来 走开
Get up. Move.
快走开
Come on!
把她扶起来 必要的话你把她搬开
Pick her up and move her yourself if you have to.
快点啊
Yo!
不许动
Don't move!
兄弟 别激动
Yo, yo! Chill, chill!
你不能开枪啊
No, you can't go!
你不知道你惹上的是谁
You got no idea what you just did.
把她关车里
Put her in the car.
你好
Hello?
嗨 凯特 我是里吉娜 还记得我吗
Hey, Cat. It's Regina. Remember me?
你是 里吉娜·奥凯西
Uh, Regina O'Casey?
道格的小妹妹吗 我记得
Doug's little sister? Yeah, I remember you.
很久没见了是吧
It's been a minute, huh?
和你的小朋友佩特拉打个招呼吗
Want to say hi to your little pal Petra?
佩特拉和你在一起吗
Petra's with you?
里吉娜 告诉你
Uh, you know what, Regina?
我并不想跟佩特拉打招呼
I don't really want to say hi to Petra.
我们闹了点别扭
We're -- We're taking a break from each other for a while.
那可真是倒霉啊 凯特 因为她帮忙
Ugh. That's bad timing, Cat, because she helped
偷了我的东西 要是你追不回我的东西
steal something of mine, and if you don't get it back,
就这么说吧 我可不保证这孩子的性命安全
let's just say I can't guarantee the kid's safety.
你可真是惊喜满满啊
You continue to be full of surprises.
我小时候有个泰国管家
We had a Thai housekeeper when I was growing up.
我跟她学了点皮毛
I learned a few words from her.
我父母不同意我学 所以很自然 我坚持学了下来
My parents disapproved, so, naturally, I persisted.
多亏你坚持
Ah. Well, without your persistence,
不然我们就不可能在50年内
we would not be opening the largest new public park
在这暗礁开♥发♥最大的新公园
on the Reef in 50 years.
感谢弗里曼家族和基金会
Thanks to the generosity
的慷慨解囊
of the Freeman family and Foundation.
对了 我刚拿到了附加条款
Oh, I just -- I got this codicil,
或者不管是税务员用的什么专业术语
or whatever word the tax guys use.
我看起来像是希腊语 不过显然
It's Greek to me, but, apparently,
他们想对这方面
they wanted to make some small amendments
做一些小修改
to that side of things.
现在要修改吗
Now?
媒体的官方公告是4点
The official announcement to the media is at 4:00.
我还以为这次午餐是庆祝
I presumed this luncheon was some sort of celebration.
托马斯 事实上 弗里曼家族的财产
The truth is, Thomas, the Freeman fortune
是通过对你的全部财产的非法低估价
was built by illegally under-appraising
而形成的 少给礁石岛交了
your entire inventory, cheating the Reef out of
数千万美元
tens of millions of dollars in revenue.
据我的人调查 你将这笔捐款的
Now you've overinflated the appraisal
评估过度提高了约400%
on this donation by some 400%, according to my people.
我得说
I must say, uh --
暗礁纳税人不会
The Reef taxpayers are not gonna foot the bill
剧集 | 礁浪点(2019) | 导航列表