剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
真的假的
Yo, for real?
这是俱乐部的钥匙
Here's the keys to the club.
下次那墙上挂条幅时
Next time there's a banner on that wall,
最好上面是你的照片
it better have your fucking picture on it.
早啊
Morning.
你会看起来很帅的
You're gonna look sharp.
是吗 你的裙子怎么样
Yeah? How's your dress?
有点紧
Kinda tight.
我比买♥♥的那会儿老了
I'm older than I was when I bought it.
我喜欢你穿紧身裙
I like you in a tight dress.
那你要有眼福了
Well, that's what you're gonna get.
我们都准备好了
So, we're all set.
我买♥♥了披萨 饼干 冰激凌和很多酒
I got pizzas and cookies and ice cream and lots of booze.
我不知道 他要是输了怎么办
I don't know, you know. What if he loses?
如果他输了 就更重要了
If he loses, it's even more important.
谢了 泰瑞
Yo, thank you, Terry.
我从来没有自己的钥匙
I ain't ever had my own key to nowhere before.
你就像... 来 你就像...
You're like-- Come here, you're like--
行了 小子
Yeah, uh, come on, kid.
把手给我拿开
Get your fucking hands off me.
这又是怎么回事
What the hell was that about?
我告诉他他在这里有一席之地 仅此而已
I told him he's got a place here, is all.
给他配了把钥匙
Gave him his own key.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
是啊
Yeah.
你也有
You do too.
-什么 -你也有一席之地
- What? - You got a place here.
只要你需要
If you want it.
和我一起
With me.
你已经让我穿了这破礼服
You already got me to wear a fancy fucking dress.
我们...一步一步来 好吗
Let's just...start with that, okay?
好吧 看这里 说你呢
All right, look here. Yeah, you.
给你
Here.
对 看着这些手指
Yep, just-- just watch the fingers.
看着这些手指 我在这里还有一块
Watch the fingers. Here, I got another.
-就咬一口 -你得守守规矩了
- One fucking bite. - You gotta start listening to the rules.
在这里 给你
There it is. Here.
如果你想待在这里 你不能再喂它
If you want to stay here, you need to stop feeding him.
他到处流口水
He slobbers all over the place.
你明白了吗 她要把我们都赶出去
You got the idea? She gonna throw us both out.
-给 再来一个 -拜托
- Here, one more. - Come on.
亲爱的 快点 快出去
Come on, sweetheart. Come on, out.
赶紧出去
Out you go.
行了 看 看到没 他出去了
All right, look, see. He did.
你是对的 他到处流口水
You're right. He slobbers on everything.
让我想起了我自己
Reminds me of me.
充满爱 但他所到之处都被搞得一团糟
Very loving, but he makes a mess everywhere he goes.
纽约大学
怎么了
What?
布里奇特考进了纽约大学
Bridget got into NY-fucking-U.
她继承了她妈妈的聪明才智
She's got her mother's smarts.
她身上可是有艾比的基因啊
Little Abby genes running around in there.
恭喜她了
Good for her.
艾比 亲爱的
Abby, my darling,
有没有可能
by any chance,
你有兴趣借我点钱吗
would you be interested in giving me a loan?
借钱干嘛
What for?
我有内部消息 是个稳赚不赔的事
I got an inside line on a sure thing.
是啊 你当然有
Yeah, sure you do.
我把家当都当了
I'm pawning everything.
把山水音响当掉了
I'm pawning my Sansui speakers.
说不定把手表也当了
I'm pawning my-- maybe my watch.
我的经典黄♥片♥集也能值点钱
My vintage porn is worth something.
赔率很高的
Look, it's really good odds.
能有三十比一
Maybe 30 to one.
而且如果真出事了
And, uh, if anything happens,
得保证家里能留点底 对吧
we just have to make sure the family is covered, don't we?
给你的孩子们在银行里留点钱
Have money in the bank for those beautiful children of yours.
你想要多少
How much you talking about?
十万就够了
Hundred thousand will do it.
我们这里没这么多现金
We don't got that kinda cash around here.
好吧
Okay.
知道了
I understand.
不过有个东西我的确是不想要了
But I do got something I'd like to get the fuck rid of.
卖♥♥了它 拿去下注
Sell it, place the bet.
-好的 -我们把钱分了
- Sure. - I'll split the money with you.
联调局洛杉矶分局
FBI, Los Angeles office.
比赛的时候要让你带着设备
We're wiring you for the fight.
那地方会很吵 所以你得离他近点
It's gonna be loud, so you need to be close to him.
-你有索尼娅的消息吗 -当然了
- You hear from Sonia? - Of course.
我这没消息
'Cause I haven't.
她和自己人待在一起 肯定没事的
Well, she's with her people. I'm sure she's fine.
是吗
You think?
摄像机和话筒都缝在衬衫里了
The camera and the microphone are sewn into the shirt.
明天晚上在竞技馆里碰头
Tomorrow night, you meet us at the arena.
我们把你的摄像头连接到监测车上
We connect you to the surveillance van.
之后你去让他开口
From that point on, you get him to talk.
我们逮捕他 就这么简单
We arrest him. It's as simple as that.
我带上这些 你就把文件还给我
I wear this wire, you give me back my files.
你干了这事我们就既往不咎
You do this and I'll forget everything.
我自己掏钱帮你举家搬到爱达荷都行
Hell, I'll personally move your family to Idaho.
行了吗
We good?
谢谢你 雷
Thank you, Ray.
去你的吧 弗兰克
Fuck you, Frank.
黑夜欲♥火♥ 要了
Burnin' for Black, right on.
黑色甘草棒 还有香甜奶油
Black Liquorice and Sweet White Cream.
-就这些 -这可都是经典
- There you go. - Yeah, they're all classics.
不过看看这个
But this one, look.
这是幅很有名的画
This is a-- this is a famous painting.
一位名家画的
By, uh, a famous painter.
所以呢
Yeah, so?
这是他早年的作品
It's one of his early works.
你上网查查
You can check it on the Internet.
这个值六万
It's worth 60 grand.
我五万卖♥♥给你
I'll give it to you for 50.
你四周看看
Look around, hmm.
这地方哪有什么艺术品
You see any fucking art here?
人际关系这种事
Well you never know
可都说不准
who a man might know.
这种地方
Businesses like this
通常都和不正规的公♥司♥有点往来 对吧
usually overlap with businesses that are less formal, right?
是啊 我可能
Yeah, well, I might, uh,
认识什么人
know somebody.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
我把这套经典黄♥片♥
I'll give you all this vintage smut
和山水音响给你
plus the Sansui speakers.
你就给我拉个关系
You give me a connection.
把名字告诉我
You give me a name.
听着 我可是很不愿意把这个送人
Hey, listen, I-I hate-- I hate to give away this stuff.
我会很想念它的
I mean, I--I'm gonna miss it.
还有这个
This one, ooh-ooh.
2000太空漫交
2000 and Cum: a Face Odyssey.
这可是部好片子
That's a really good picture.
演员们
Actors got some, you know,
他们大干了几场
they got some, uh, chops.
让人感同身受
It's like you're really there.
典当行
我能进来吗
May I come in?
可以
Sure.
我一直在等你来忏悔
I've missed you in confession.
是吗 我最近一直忙
Yeah? Well, you know, I've been busy.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表