剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
《清道夫》前情提要
Previously on Ray Donovan...
这是什么
What the fuck is this?
我们跟米奇去找了普里姆
We went to Primm with Mick.
简直是大屠♥杀♥ 雷
It was a fucking bloodbath, Ray.
动手
Do it!
立马放下枪
Now drop the fucking gun!
他的女人当胸中枪
His girl got it in her heart.
他就血洗了整个地方 杀了所有人
Shot up the whole place, killed everybody.
你杀了比尔·普里姆
You killed Bill Primm?
我把你那份分了出来
I-I got your cut put aside...
一百万美金 你应得的
a million dollars. You earned it.
有段录像拍到了码头那个死去的女孩
This footage from the port of the dead girl,
也拍到了伊凡进去后就没再出来
of Ivan going in and not coming out...
你杀了他
You killed him.
没错
Yes.
所以你不仅多管闲事自己找死
So you make it your business to commit suicide
还把我一起拖下水
and take me down with you.
好的好的
Okay, okay, okay.
真到了那时候 不要和德米特里交易
If it comes down to it, don't deal with Dmitri.
藏起来 否则他会杀了你
Disappear, or he'll kill you.
什么事
Yeah?
-阿维 -把我侄女给我
- Avi? - Bring me my niece,
否则我就杀了这个犹太人
or I kill your Jew.
打死我 你这辈子都见不到那辆卡车了
You shoot me, you'll never see that truck again.
告诉你老板 他敢碰阿维一根汗毛
You tell your boss, he lays a finger on Avi,
我就烧了他的画
I'll burn his fucking art.
我欠你多少
What do I owe you?
你永远也还不清 多诺万先生
More than you will ever have, Mr. Donovan.
电♥话♥联♥系♥ 告诉我我的画在哪
Call me with the location of my art.
跟惠特克一战之后
After my fight against Whittaker,
我意识到我需要全面调整
I realized I needed to change everything...
从我的拳馆开始
starting with my gym.
我和我的弟弟赫克托 我们彼此深爱
Me and my brother, Hector, we love each other.
我指的是相爱
I mean, in love.
不管怎么说 我倍受折磨 要这样隐秘
Anyways--it's killing me, all the secrecy.
我觉得我弟弟也备受折磨
And I think it's killing my brother.
她都没想要自杀
She didn't mean to kill herself, you know?
泰瑞 你赶紧走
Terry, you got to get out of here.
-但死因是吸毒过量 -你没来过这儿
- B-but it was an overdose. - You weren't here.
明天照常去拳击馆 假装什么事都没有
Tomorrow morning show up at the gym like nothing happened.
原谅你的牧师 做个顾家的男人
Forgive your priest. Be a family man.
成为世界冠军
Become the champion of the world,
让所有人追崇
and then the rest will follow.
总有一天 伤痛会慢慢减轻
One day the pain will end.
我不想下半辈子都在监狱里度过
I don't want to spend the rest of my life in prison.
我想打拳
I want to fight.
随便你提什么要求
I'll give you anything you want.
《清道夫》
第四季第十一集
出什么事了
What's going on?
我需要那笔钱 米基
I need that money, Mick.
怎么了
Uh, why?
不关你事
Doesn't matter.
我在想要不要用呢 准备去波士顿
I was thinking of using it. Go up to Boston.
买♥♥间大房♥子 大家住一起
Buy us a big house for everyone.
像你一直说的 照顾好家人
Taking care of the family like you're always talking about.
这里太危险了
It's too dangerous here.
俄♥国♥人抓了阿维
Russians got Avi.
什么时候
When?
几天前
A couple of days ago.
几天前吗
Couple of days?
我们那时候 如果萨利抓到什么人
In my time--I mean, if-- if Sully caught a guy--
他还活着
He's alive.
好吧 我会把钱给你
Okay. Fine, I'll give you the money,
但钱不在这里
but I don't got it here.
要多久
How long will it take?
一个半小时吧
Hour and a half or something.
好
All right.
在伯班克机场见
Meet me at the Burbank airport.
中午
Noon.
我们去哪里
Where we going?
你在这里老实待着
You're not going anywhere.
有阿维的消息吗
You heard from Avi?
我会把他带回来
I'm gonna get him back.
当然
Of course you will.
我出城几小时
I gotta go out of town for a few hours.
-去哪里 -拉斯维加斯
- Where? - Vegas.
去做什么
What for?
我得赶紧筹些钱
I gotta come up with some money...fast.
你要去赌博吗
Are you gonna gamble?
毫无疑问
It's a sure thing.
毫无疑问
Sure thing?
当然了
Of course it is.
我医生打来了电♥话♥
My doctor called.
磁共振扫描和活组织检查结果出来了
With the results of my MRI and my latest biopsy.
然后呢
And?
我回了她 但她在手术
I called her back; she was in surgery.
雷 我觉得我应该做手术的
Ray, I think I made a mistake not having the operation.
我搞砸了一切
I think I fucked everything up.
-小艾 -我是认真的
- Abs... - I mean it.
我身体有问题 我能感觉到
There's something wrong, I can tell.
-亲爱的 -我的胸有灼烧感
- Sweetheart... - There's this burning sensation in my breast.
肯定出了什么问题
I know something's fucking wrong.
好吧
All right.
我能做什么
What can I do?
什么都不用做
There's nothing to do.
坐以待毙就好
Just have to wait.
而且无论发生什么
And even then, no matter what happens,
也不是我们能掌握的
it's out of our hands.
去吧
Go on.
我没事
I'm all right.
去吧
Go on.
我和庞奇跟赫克托谈了
Me and Punch have been talking to Hector.
我们想邀请你加入坎波斯队
And we want you to be part of Team Campos.
-真的吗 -看到没
- Really? - See.
虽然大部分时间都是清理痰桶和拖地
Mostly you'll be cleaning spit buckets and mopping floors,
但时不时也能打一场
but yeah, you'll get the occasional ring work.
我们会付你聘用定金 工资七百五一周
And we'll put you on a retainer. 750 a week.
每周付我七百五吗
You're gonna pay me 750 a week?
你会和赫克托一起走进本♥田♥中心
You'll walk into the Honda Center with Hector,
在前排看拳击
be ringside during the fight,
再跟世界冠军一起走出场馆
and you get to walk out with the champ of the world.
哥们 这太棒了
Bro, that's what's up.
我呢
How about me?
一样
Same deal.
慢着 你的意思是说
Si--wait--wait a minute, you--you mean,
我跟这小子的工作一样吗
I get the same deal as-- as the kid?
泰瑞 他是认真的吗
Come on, Terry, is this guy serious?
清理痰桶和拖地
Cleaning spit buckets and mopping floors?
你肯定搞错了 哥们 我是陪练
Nah, you must got me twisted, my nigga. I'm a sparring partner.
我们跟赫克托谈过了
We talked this over with Hector.
他觉得你不够格
He just doesn't think you're good enough.
我做这么多 你们就这么待我
After all the shit I did?
我工资分你一部分 可以吗
Listen, I'll give you part of my pay, all right?
一千五一周
1,500 a week.
滚 钱你自己留着 泰瑞
Nah, fuck that. You keep your money, Terry.
还有小丑服你也自己留着吧
And you keep your clown suit too.
九点二十前往波士顿的火车正在登车
9:20 train to Boston now boarding.
出发时刻表
九点二十前往波士顿的火车正在登车
9:20 train to Boston now boarding.
怎么了
What's going on?
雷哪儿去了
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表