剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
Anything else I need to know before we go in there?
本质上是一个洗钱的机构
It's essentially a money laundering operation.
我拿他们赚的钱买♥♥画
I bought art with their profits.
然后准他们用我的集装箱
And I allowed them to use my shipping containers
想运什么运什么
to move whatever they wanted to move.
女孩和毒品
Girls and drugs.
我从没想主动搅和进那些事
I never wanted to get involved with all of that.
但你确实参与了
But you did.
我以为能逃脱
I thought I could escape.
用那些画
Use the art...
来帮助我逃离这样的生活
as a ladder to climb out of my life.
我要是干脆认命反而还好过些
It would have been easier just to accept who I was.
我会尽量确保你女儿没事
I'll try to make sure your daughter's all right.
谢谢
Thank you.
侄女
Plemyanitsa.
叔叔
Dyadya.
安娜 来
Anna, please.
这是我侄女索尼娅
Come meet my niece, Sonia.
-你好 -幸会
- Hello. - Nice to meet you.
这是马尔金先生
And this is Mr. Malkin.
现在他在这儿为我工作
He's working for me here now.
马尔金先生 这是我侄女
Mr. Malkin, my niece
和她的伙伴 雷·多诺万
and her associate, Ray Donovan.
你看着气色不好
You don't look so well.
叔叔 我想回来给你办事
Dyadya, I want to return to work for you.
来为伊万的事赔罪
To make up for what happened with Ivan.
这是有权拒绝任何调查的外交文件
Here, diplomatic papers to insure no inspections.
下个月可以运十二个集装箱
We can move a dozen containers in the next month.
我什么中间费都不收 叔叔
I won't take a cut for any of it, Dyadya,
给你赔罪
to make it up to you.
你觉得这主意怎么样 多诺万先生
What do you think of this idea, Mr. Donovan?
假如我们都是朋友 我会好受些
I'd feel better if we were all friends.
我很期待那场拳击赛
I'm so looking forward to the boxing match.
最前排
Ringside seats.
我还没靠那么近看过拳击赛呢
I've never been so close to the action.
送多诺万先生走
See Mr. Donovan out.
带了些白鲑给你
Got you some whitefish.
我下颌底给他们插了金属丝
They wired my jaw in the back.
你吃吧
You eat it.
喝这个
Try that.
巴恩斯抓到你什么把柄
So what did Barnes have on you?
索尼娅把我卖♥♥了
Sonia ratted me out.
他们突袭办公室
They raided the office.
什么都拿到了
He's got everything.
他想要什么
And what does he want?
他想让我戴窃听器
He wants me to wear a wire.
你会吗
You gonna do it?
恐怕这由不得我 阿维
I don't know if I have a choice, Avi.
你怎么样
How you doing?
祈祷能静静躺着
Prayer to lie down in peace
回归平安
and return to safety.
你真♥相♥信有神在听吗
You really think anyone's listening?
我躺在那间房♥里
When I was lying in that room,
那些人揍我
those men...beat me.
不停地揍
And beat me.
那时我就不断祈祷
That's when I prayed the most.
上帝听见了
God was listening.
就派来了你
He sent you.
雷 我好担心
Oh, Ray, I was so worried.
我没事
I'm fine.
找回阿维了吗
Did you get Avi back?
嗯
Yeah.
都结束了是吗
So it's over?
当然
Sure.
太好了
Oh, thank God.
我有事要说
I got some news for you.
什么事
What's that?
我的癌细胞在减少
My cancer's going away.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
磁共振扫描和血常规的医生说
The doctor did the MRI... and the blood work,
简单来说 我的癌细胞在逐渐消失
and it looks like it's disappearing, basically.
太棒了 亲爱的
That's great, sweetheart.
这真是奇迹
It's a miracle.
昨天...
Yesterday...
我以为一切都结束了
I thought everything was over.
我以为我活不过一年
I thought I'd be dead within a year.
我以为我们不能再回家了
I thought that we'd never be able to come home again.
但现在
And now look.
我们又能重新开始了 雷
We got a fresh start, Ray.
睡吧
Go back to sleep.
你姐姐意外身亡之后
You've been out of the public eye for three weeks,
你已经躲了三周
since the death of your sister.
这对你的训练有影响吗
How has it impacted your training?
我准备好了 我很强
I'm ready. I'm strong.
你上次不到两分钟就被击倒了 冠军
You were knocked out in less than two minutes last time, champ.
到底发生了什么事
What really happened?
我当时不在状态 没准备好
I wasn't in shape. I wasn't prepared.
拉斯维加斯不看好你明天的比赛
Vegas has you as a four-to-one underdog
赔率只有一赔四 你怎么看
in tomorrow's fight. How do you feel about that?
我不关心赔率
I don't care about the odds.
惠特克预测你又会在首回合被击倒
Whittaker's predicting another first round knockout.
上次与惠特克交手时我状态很差
Last time, Whittaker saw me at my worst.
坎波斯再战惠特克
这次他想撑过首回合就得求老天保佑了
He's gonna need luck himself to come out of the first round.
你姐姐的自杀对你打击很大吧
Your sister's suicide must be weighing heavily on you.
当然
Of course.
你对她指控你和她有性关系有什么看法
When are you going to comment on her allegations of a sexual relationship?
杰西卡 亲爱的
Jessica, my love,
能把斯特拉带上来吗
can you send Stella up here?
告诉他们 斯特拉
Oh. Tell 'em, Stella.
-你们知道这个故事吗 -什么故事
- Do you know da story? - No, what's the story?
你会打败惠特克
You're gonna da-story Whittaker.
我爸爸会打败惠特克
My daddy's gonna da-story Whittaker.
谁能反驳这张可爱的小脸呢
Come on, friends, you can't argue with this face.
我的宝贝斯特拉 她总是正确的
And my little girl, Stella, mm, she is always right.
我会打败惠特克
I'm gonna da-story Whittaker.
赫克托 赫克托
Hector, Hector...
感谢诸位前来 女士们先生们
Thank you for coming, ladies and gentlemen.
明晚见
We will see you tomorrow night.
-早 -早 爸
- Morning. - Morning, Dad.
早 我们要迟到了
Morning. We're late.
怎么回事
What's going on?
看布里奇特给了我什么
Look what Bridget just gave me.
她考进纽约大学了
She got in. She's going to NYU.
这周末有个新生报到会
There's an orientation this weekend.
我想着我们可以陪她一起飞去纽约
Thought we could fly her to New York.
-什么时候 -今天
- When? - Today.
给她订个好点的酒店
We can put her up in a nice hotel.
好
Sure.
-喂 -你过来一趟
- Yeah? - I need you to come in.
-我很忙 -立刻过来
- I'm busy. - Now.
你送她去机场吧
You should take her to the airport.
这对她很重要
I know it would mean a lot to her.
没问题
Yeah, sure.
你又哪不对劲了
So, what's your fucking problem?
比赛结束后
Yo, when the fight's over,
你就要把我赶走吗
you gonna want me gone?
想赶你走
Want you gone?
赫克托明晚赢了之后
After Hector wins tomorrow night,
我会专注于训练你
I'm gonna put all my focus into you.
你会成为下一个赫克托·坎波斯
You're gonna be the next Hector Campos.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表